Any Girls Out There Willing To Admit To Being An Exhibitionist?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blake

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 22, 2011
 
Are any of you girls willing to admit to being an exhibitionist?
SHERRY

Harrison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 22, 2011
 
YES HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I AM, I THINK ITS BECAUSE IM A LITTLE OLDER, 50, W NICE BODY STILL! LIKE TO SEE BY PEOPLES LOOKS THAT IM STILL A D-IK TEASE, LOL
Mastermind04

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 22, 2011
 
SHERRY wrote:
YES HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I AM, I THINK ITS BECAUSE IM A LITTLE OLDER, 50, W NICE BODY STILL! LIKE TO SEE BY PEOPLES LOOKS THAT IM STILL A D-IK TEASE, LOL
Email me 19 y/o
willywillthomas42@gmail.com
Dude

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 22, 2011
 
SHERRY wrote:
YES HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I AM, I THINK ITS BECAUSE IM A LITTLE OLDER, 50, W NICE BODY STILL! LIKE TO SEE BY PEOPLES LOOKS THAT IM STILL A D-IK TEASE, LOL
Nice, I always liked older women. Something about being experienced I guess

“devastated”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 22, 2011
 
Can't say it doesn't turn me on.. a lot.
Emily

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2011
 
I'll admit to being an exhibitionist.
tomishorney

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2011
 
if any of you sexy exhibitionist need any younger admirers feel free to do me a big favor and email me at shneert1@gmail.com i will trade of me jacking off to ur picture if u like or even better skype

“devastated”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 22, 2011
 
I've suddenly become older..:( Someone just accused me of being over 30!

Not a big deal, but how quickly time passes!

lol!
Join Free

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 22, 2011
 
I think women are naturally exhibitionist. Think about it -- they're like blossoming flowers, and guys are like bees. Flowers bloom to reproduce, putting on a big, colorful, flashy display with their petals in order to attract bees to come by and pollinate them.

For instance, all women have secretly walked around in public without underwear at one time or another. That's their way of safely being an exhibitionist without anyone knowing.

What I want to know is if there are any women out there who have ever walked around in public wearing a mini-silver bullet vibrator, the battery-operated kind that fully fits inside their vaginas without any wires hanging out, which lets them masturbate all day long without anyone knowing. Now that would be kinky.
raci

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 22, 2011
 
I LOVE to show off. I usually try to make it look like an accident though.

Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 22, 2011
 
Edward_ wrote:
I think women are naturally exhibitionist. Think about it -- they're like blossoming flowers, and guys are like bees. Flowers bloom to reproduce, putting on a big, colorful, flashy display with their petals in order to attract bees to come by and pollinate them.
For instance, all women have secretly walked around in public without underwear at one time or another. That's their way of safely being an exhibitionist without anyone knowing.
What I want to know is if there are any women out there who have ever walked around in public wearing a mini-silver bullet vibrator, the battery-operated kind that fully fits inside their vaginas without any wires hanging out, which lets them masturbate all day long without anyone knowing. Now that would be kinky.
My girlfriend always wears a very short skirt without panties and gives guys a look at her snatch. When they want to, she lets them fondle and play with her puss too! Sometimes she wear a pair of seamless ultra sheer pantyhose but most of the time she is wearing thigh highs or stockings with high heels. Her skirts are generally short enough that her stockings or thigh high tops can be seen! Her puss is shaved smooth and she enjoys showing off. I have modified a wireless remote control vibrator for her so that her boyfriend can get her to come any time he wants. It sits in her puss and is really quiet. Her boyfriends (yes, she has sex with lots of other guys) love it and makes her come in the weirdest places. I get a kick out of seeing her getting buzzed by others.
17 year old blonde female

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 22, 2011
 
yes I enjoy watch boys and men get turned on when i wear high skirts or walk around a beach with a nipple partially expossed god the men just turn red and look stupified. its so empowering. and i feel so sexy.
Mvballuh

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 22, 2011
 
17 year old blonde female wrote:
yes I enjoy watch boys and men get turned on when i wear high skirts or walk around a beach with a nipple partially expossed god the men just turn red and look stupified. its so empowering. and i feel so sexy.
You sext?(:
Emily

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 22, 2011
 
bare legs wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend always wears a very short skirt without panties and gives guys a look at her snatch. When they want to, she lets them fondle and play with her puss too! Sometimes she wear a pair of seamless ultra sheer pantyhose but most of the time she is wearing thigh highs or stockings with high heels. Her skirts are generally short enough that her stockings or thigh high tops can be seen! Her puss is shaved smooth and she enjoys showing off. I have modified a wireless remote control vibrator for her so that her boyfriend can get her to come any time he wants. It sits in her puss and is really quiet. Her boyfriends (yes, she has sex with lots of other guys) love it and makes her come in the weirdest places. I get a kick out of seeing her getting buzzed by others.
Where can I get one of those handsfree vibrators...??

Since: Feb 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 22, 2011
 
anyone of you ladies wanna skype or yahoo?
Mark

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 22, 2011
 
Sherry, I too find as I age (gracefully LOL) I am far less inhibited than I was when younger. I figure if someone is going to go to the trouble to see me, then have at it! Want me to turn around? Want me to move to the left or right? I want to make sure you get your money's worth.. LOL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 23, 2011
 
bare legs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have modified a wireless remote control vibrator for her so that her boyfriend can get her to come any time he wants. It sits in her puss and is really quiet. Her boyfriends (yes, she has sex with lots of other guys) love it and makes her come in the weirdest places. I get a kick out of seeing her getting buzzed by others.
My wife has gone out in public a few times wearing her silver bullet vibrator when she was feeling kinky. She likes to wear sheer, white, thigh-high stockings and a miniskirt that barely extends below the crotch. Of course she goes pantyless whenever she does this. The vibrator in her would get her so aroused that her wetness would drip down her thighs, leaving visibly darker streaks running down the white stockings almost to her knees. Then, she'd get her kicks by striking up a casual conversation with a guy knowing full well that his mind was flustered with the wet streaks he sees running down her thighs.
Emily

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 23, 2011
 
Edward_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has gone out in public a few times wearing her silver bullet vibrator when she was feeling kinky. She likes to wear sheer, white, thigh-high stockings and a miniskirt that barely extends below the crotch. Of course she goes pantyless whenever she does this. The vibrator in her would get her so aroused that her wetness would drip down her thighs, leaving visibly darker streaks running down the white stockings almost to her knees. Then, she'd get her kicks by striking up a casual conversation with a guy knowing full well that his mind was flustered with the wet streaks he sees running down her thighs.
Hey Edward, Please tell me where I can aquire one of those handsfree silver bullets that, when inserted, will stay in place and allow me to walk around freely.

-Emily
Rachel

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 19, 2011
 
A vibrator no, but a small butt plug all day, and believe me I remembered that it was there and it added a spark to every conversation I had,having a naughty secret made and average day fun.
Edward_ wrote:
I think women are naturally exhibitionist. Think about it -- they're like blossoming flowers, and guys are like bees. Flowers bloom to reproduce, putting on a big, colorful, flashy display with their petals in order to attract bees to come by and pollinate them.
For instance, all women have secretly walked around in public without underwear at one time or another. That's their way of safely being an exhibitionist without anyone knowing.
What I want to know is if there are any women out there who have ever walked around in public wearing a mini-silver bullet vibrator, the battery-operated kind that fully fits inside their vaginas without any wires hanging out, which lets them masturbate all day long without anyone knowing. Now that would be kinky.

Since: Sep 11

san diego

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 19, 2011
 
I AM,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7059 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet in Derry (Mar '13) 2 min Sean 40
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Kyteenboy17 335,498
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 2 min lulz0r 3,225
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Really118 2,776
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min swek_swek 88,887
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min dimcraig 439,440
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min corvettes671 135,835
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min jayslaw23 245,284
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••