Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

Last night I went on a first date with a man of about thirty. Everything seemed normal, we went to see a movie and had a drink afterwards. We were in my house petting, three quarters naked, on my sofa when he asked me to give him my panties! Of course I let him take them off and play with them. They are an expensive and very fetching silky velvet pair of panties from Victoria's Secret. He seemed fascinated by the panties and he lay with me fingering and stroking them as we kissed and had s<x. When he left this morning he took my panties away with him. Does this happen often? Do you think he is going to wear them, play with them, or something else?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

So you just had a threesome with some dude and a pair of panties?:P

Panties are strange things. When given the opportunity pairs often do run off and disappear on their own.
submissive husband

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

you should just ask him

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

There are more men out there who like to wear panties than they show :-))
Nick

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

I took many pairs of g/f panties, i love to wear them and j/o in them
submissive husband

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

my wife loves me to wear them and make a mess in them as i wear them. all her ideas

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

alllis1on wrote:
So you just had a threesome with some dude and a pair of panties?:P
Panties are strange things. When given the opportunity pairs often do run off and disappear on their own.
Do they go to the same place as those pesky missing socks go??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

I suppose they must. Where else could they possibly go?
Join Free

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

alllis1on wrote:
I suppose they must. Where else could they possibly go?
Vegas??
Veronica Bustenhalter

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

alllis1on wrote:
So you just had a threesome with some dude and a pair of panties?
Yes, an FMP threesome. But the M was very aroused and the P wouldn't let him have intercourse with them, so I got all the benefits.
alllis1on wrote:
I've noticed that. Mine often disappear completely when I'm on a date.

Anyway I went to visit him in his office at work today and in front of his two female office mates I took my panties off and gave them to him. He was most surprised and pleased!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Wow, that's pretty hot. Assuming its not sexual harassment, lol. What did the ladies think?
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

briannaxoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its gross when a man wants a woman's panties. For whatever reason he may want them, its disgusting. Their mine. Not his.
Do you also think it's gross when women want their boyfriend's or husband's shirt to wear? Because millions of women do that, and it's the exact same thing. Having a personal item of clothing of someone you are attracted to and/or have feelings for is a way of feeling intimate with them when you can't be with them.

You wouldn't believe how many women who have boyfriends or husbands in prison smuggle them a pair of their panties to help ease the pain of long-term separation.
WOW

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

I want her out of them.
LOL

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also think it's gross when women want their boyfriend's or husband's shirt to wear? Because millions of women do that, and it's the exact same thing. Having a personal item of clothing of someone you are attracted to and/or have feelings for is a way of feeling intimate with them when you can't be with them.
You wouldn't believe how many women who have boyfriends or husbands in prison smuggle them a pair of their panties to help ease the pain of long-term separation.
---- Smuggle hehe....I just visualized me in the visiting room trying to smuggle a pair of my underwear to my boyfriend.LOL
johncha

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

veronica if it was me i wil also take ur used dirty panties

“Doggys do it Philly Style”

Since: Mar 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Veronica Bustenhalter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an FMP threesome. But the M was very aroused and the P wouldn't let him have intercourse with them, so I got all the benefits.
<quoted text>
I've noticed that. Mine often disappear completely when I'm on a date.
Anyway I went to visit him in his office at work today and in front of his two female office mates I took my panties off and gave them to him. He was most surprised and pleased!
I doubt you're still around, but damn..well played!
im pleaseant

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Veronica Bustenhalter wrote:
Last night I went on a first date with a man of about thirty. Everything seemed normal, we went to see a movie and had a drink afterwards. We were in my house petting, three quarters naked, on my sofa when he asked me to give him my panties! Of course I let him take them off and play with them. They are an expensive and very fetching silky velvet pair of panties from Victoria's Secret. He seemed fascinated by the panties and he lay with me fingering and stroking them as we kissed and had s<x. When he left this morning he took my panties away with him. Does this happen often? Do you think he is going to wear them, play with them, or something else?
no he used them to puke his hangover in.. then pulled them on your younger sis to realy f it upand her bum hole with your bum brown on again
mee

Rossland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

As a guy i love wearing panties especially if she just took them off. For me its the bigest turn on in the world when a woman puts her panties on me.
RBX

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

First rape your boyfriend with a strap on. Then kill him to death. Then go to his house and take ONE and only ONE, garden gnome. Then take the gnome and smash it with a hammer. Pick up the pieces and make a knife out of them. Then go to Victoria secret with the knife and slit your wrists. Before you die, ask for some panties. They give you the panties. You have your panties back, problem solved.
zing kel

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

mee wrote:
As a guy i love wearing panties especially if she just took them off. For me its the bigest turn on in the orld when a woman puts her panties on me.
hey what ever rockes your boat ,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4558 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Any other straight guys get a BJ from gay dude 1 min Brad 5
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Guesswho2015hi 134,707
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min David 243,703
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Michaelasiravo 333,594
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min prasanjit 4,494
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min Chantelsheridan 34,859
Snowballing (Mar '11) 3 min Dirty1 275
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min jameshot69 437,694
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min Male_16 2,542