singha

Vellore, India

#2472 Sep 27, 2013
lily wrote:
I am giving breast milk to my husband everyday...its an amazing feeling. he also likes to suck once or twice in a day
Hi,

I am from chennai (madras), india. Please consider me only once, i wud be grateful in lifetime. I cud not be breastfed as hild and longing for it for years. Pl consider me only once. If interested, pl c at jdumil143@gmaildotcom. Eagerly awaiting reply. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
burt

London, UK

#2473 Sep 27, 2013
ive not suckled a womans breasts since I was a baby but I don't remember that..I think it might be pleasurable so hopefully I will get an offer to suckle someone some day
Jr 16 year old

Oxnard, CA

#2475 Sep 29, 2013
Im 16 located in oxnard california and ill be glad too ! Plz accept me
milk drinker

Massillon, OH

#2479 Oct 14, 2013
love to find a woman who her tits suck everyday of milk
Cali Guy

Reseda, CA

#2481 Oct 24, 2013
JennaLiegh wrote:
I'm looking for a guy in Cali that will like to suckle,
My breasts are so sore and full that I have to take some out at times becuz they hurt so much!, Hit me up if ur interested (;
I would love to suckle from you.

Since: Jan 13

Schaumburg, IL

#2482 Oct 27, 2013
I would love some milk around chicago area
manasha

Chennai, India

#2483 Oct 31, 2013
super
Andy

Ilford, UK

#2485 Nov 5, 2013
Beril wrote:
I have large boombs and am slim girl any body wants to suck it

I will suck them all night long for you baby x
Join Free
kumara

Mumbai, India

#2486 Nov 11, 2013
girl wrote:
guys,m having a child who has stoppd drinkng...,my husband is abroad.my milons are full of milk.i cant go for work with overflowing milk...now the size has increased from 38c to 40dd.anybody is there to help me sucking those hardly?
Yes i can help plZ allow
jay

Kolkata, India

#2487 Nov 21, 2013
i m a man from kolkata..i have a wife who has the lovelyest breasts in the world......she is 38d...n i just freak out on her size ...they r super sensitive and all she wants me to is suck them hard and play with them all the time,.... i had gone to spain a few yrs back and had visited a sexshop and guess wht i got guys,... a thick leather belt with breast pumps in the inside,... every sunday whn i reach home after a morning walk i love to make her wear it for 2 hrs before i start to suck on them.... and in the 1st hr i see my wife relaxed but in the 2 nd hr she is very uncomfortable and wet... begging me to remove it but i dont... in 2 hrs the breasts swell in sixe and the nipples are tar and pink from continuous squeezing of the pump.... the belt i use is too tight for her to remove and at times she just denies to wear it but then i force her and she agrees... almost after 2 hrs i actually see her juices dripping from her legs and then i honour her and remove it off her breasts... she is very fair so the breasts are stretched n nipples are pink,,,, she has a big aroera..... i just make her sit on me and tell her to fuck me hard...were as she is dying to suck her breasts so....i spray some chololate sauce on her breasts and suck them hard... while shhe goes humps on my dick,... i take long to come so the momemt she slows down or stops i happen to bite her oversensitive nipples and she cries out in sweet pain.... and starts of again ,..this time faster... i love that teasing a lot....almost after 15-20 mins whn she gives up , i threaten to make her wear the belt again... and guess what she then makes me come as she tightens her vagina ard mmy rod and swirsl it inside her....
may be she is in pain at the time but she enjoys the act more than me....

i want her to now lactate with out getting pregnant
..i dont let her wear cothes in the night so that whn ever i feel like in my sleep ,, i just take her closer and start to nibble on her booties....
any1 who has taken any medecine to lactate or has knowledge abt it kindly forward it to me....if she starts to milk then i want to c her breasts swell up to 42 d....wow..the bigger the better
help!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Inglewood, CA

#2488 Nov 27, 2013
JennaLiegh wrote:
I'm almost 4 months pregnant and my boobs have been groaning and getting SO sore... I havnt started producing milk yet but I can fell my breast getting heavy with milk and they have been hurting so bad.., Iv been craving for a man to suck on them so the milk will come out and he will start to even drink my milk... This that normal thing to want?
If you're in Victorville I'd gladly come out and drink you milk.

Location hidden

#2489 Nov 27, 2013
my husband hates it for some reason

Since: Sep 12

Victorville, CA

#2494 Dec 13, 2013
Mr_LB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're in Victorville I'd gladly come out and drink you milk.
I am from there
Gary

Avon, IN

#2495 Dec 15, 2013
lily wrote:
I am giving breast milk to my husband everyday...its an amazing feeling. he also likes to suck once or twice in a day
i wish i could do that everyday
ms vicky

Kundan, India

#2496 Jan 2, 2014
riya wrote:
Come and suck mah booobs.. They r yum.. Believe me.. Guys will enjoy
i will do for you
Jenna

Deltona, FL

#2498 Jan 7, 2014
When i had my baby girl about 11 months ago i started her out breast feeding her. My breast were so big when my milk came in right after i had her. She would nurse on them letting me switch breast each feeding. Not long after i had her my husband and i were going to have sex and he was not thinking and he like normal started to suck on my breast. Too his surprise he got a good taste of my milk. He stopped and looked at me and said this is so good and went back to sucking for more milk. With him doing this i was about to have an orgasm from him sucking my breast. All i wanted was for us to have sex since it has been awhile. I got him to stop and we had our sex but he asked me when we were done if he could have his milk in the morning. I kissed him and told him yes you can. A few hours latter i had to get up and feel our daughter. So it was time for Ed to get up and i got ready for him. I nudged him and he wore up and he looked at me and i had my top and bra open for him and he went to sucking for his milk. We did this each morning and i did not mind since i had more than enough milk for the both of them. But now 9 months latter i found out i am pregnant again. And since then i had gotten a electric breast pump so i can pump my milk for my husband so he can take it to work with him. I give him 8 ounces each day to take it with him. But at night and in the morning i breast feed him when we are alone. Now that i am pregnant again i will nurse the the new one too. but i am now in the process of putting my girl on regular milk. But my husband i will keep nursing as long as he wants it.
Palani

Chennai, India

#2501 Jan 11, 2014
I also like to suck ur boobs ma.
Gary

Indianapolis, IN

#2503 Jan 14, 2014
amy19013 wrote:
my husband hates it for some reason
If you are still wanting some one to do for you since he wont, I would be will

gb763789gb at gmail dot com

Location hidden

#2504 Jan 14, 2014
I'm not saying that Gary, just saying he doesnt like it lol
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are still wanting some one to do for you since he wont, I would be will
gb763789gb at gmail dot com
Gary

Indianapolis, IN

#2505 Jan 14, 2014
amy19013 wrote:
I'm not saying that Gary, just saying he doesnt like it lol
<quoted text>
understand *wink* had to try *wink*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 7 min LoveNuts 4,813
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Alexbox4fw 597,928
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 7 min S2forlife 5,729
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Baddad666 455,744
I want a guy to listen to me finger myself on S... 7 min adam 42
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 7 min Kman 93,407
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Mdndndndndnd 633,581
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min LoveNuts 75,913
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Joshbarkerr1 279,116
More from around the web