my husband loves sucking the milk out...
sarah

Troy, MI

#199 Nov 13, 2008
hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply.
I love the way you think.
She had trouble getting pregnant. The doctor said to wait a week before having sex, to bring the sperm count up. He couldn't leave her alone, so she came to our house for a week. He then came to our house, and got her pregnant.
they are now divorced.
I believe it would have worked.
She had an awesome body. I feel bad now that we missed an opportunity.
I take it your sister in law is not around anymore. Bring it up next time you and your wife are fooling around and see what her reaction would be if it were to rehappen today with her sister.I bet she'll still get turned on just by thinking about that time,you never know she might know someone that pregnant right now.

Since: Apr 07

Long Island

#200 Nov 13, 2008
benzoshare wrote:
<quoted text>
thats hot...got any pix?
sure didnt u say u have a girl with C cups as well?
sarah

Troy, MI

#201 Nov 13, 2008
Jenny wrote:
I am 19 and now pregnant. I am very happy about the fact that I will become a teen mother. Everyday, I shall wait him to come back from work and we will make love as he loves it so much (even with my big belly!). He even likes to suck the milk from my breast. And we will do it every time before he goes to work. It become my daily routine and I enjoy doing it because I love him so much.:)
If you want a real treat while he's at work,call a gf over and ask her to suckle you so you and her can feel how great of a sensual feeling it is.
lakshmi

Hyderabad, India

#202 Nov 25, 2008
i feel so horny when i read all these but my boy friend is so pasive that it bored me last time when he sucked it last time

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#203 Nov 25, 2008
got milk?
Nipple Lover

Karachi, Pakistan

#204 Nov 28, 2008
I love sucking my girlfriends nipples....i usually lick her every part of her breast then lick her aerola and then lick her nipple. Then i take each nipple in my mouth and slowly suck it...i suck each of her breast atleast for ten minutes and our breast sucking session goes on for atleast 35-40 minutes. my girlfriend just loves when i suck her nipples...she normally grab my hair and say "yes baby..suck ur mommy's nipples.." her nipples are sweet and i suck her nipples so much that they always get covered with my saliva once i stop the sucking...every saturday night is nipple sucking night when i spend a whole hour sucking and licking and nibbing and biting her nipples and kiis her breasts like a little baby....after im done, she returns the favor by giving me an hour long juicy blowjob.....i love nipples and my girlfriend loves nipple sucking....
avinash

Hyderabad, India

#205 Nov 28, 2008
goshi wrote:
i like any man liking my boobs
i also lise to suck brust

Since: Apr 08

Shreveport, LA

#206 Nov 29, 2008
This is my first time here and I have enjoyed reading the various posts. I have tryed suckling breast milk 4 times now and I absolutely love it. That four times represents 5 hours of that wonderful sweet nectar flowing into my willing mouth. I am totaly hooked on breast milk. I would love to talk to any ladies who enjoy there milk ladened breasts fondled and suckled on.
Join Free
Guy

Australia

#207 Nov 29, 2008
People people stop fighting over titties.

Its fact all guys the big old titties, and there are plenty of women around that would probably let you. So why not go around and randomly ask people. You'll either get lucky or arrested.
flight 764 black male

United States

#208 Nov 30, 2008
cutie_indian wrote:
i luv to feed milk to my hubsband but he doesn't want to do that! he says its injustice to the child and our culture!
call me.
flight 764 black male

United States

#209 Dec 3, 2008
lakshmi wrote:
i feel so horny when i read all these but my boy friend is so pasive that it bored me last time when he sucked it last time
hello, i wish i lived next door to you, you should not be bored.
flight 764 black male

United States

#210 Dec 3, 2008
Skeetbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I know this is a really old thread but the thought of a guy sucking the milk form my 36D breasts makes me so hot, does anyone have any new stories or experiances with this?
hello, that is a fantasy of mine........you sound really hot!
dtkt7

Southfield, MI

#211 Dec 3, 2008
Evan wrote:
For all you guys that are just wishing your girlfriend was lactating...she doesn't have to be or have been pregnant. Just cooperative. There are drugs that stimulate the levels of Prolactin in women. That's the hormone(?) that casues woemn's breasts to start milk production. One you can get is Domperidone. Just google it.
Isn't it a presscription?
dtkt7

Southfield, MI

#212 Dec 4, 2008
Well it has been about a few week constatnt that my husband has bee suckling my breasts. More recently it is has ben regular. Morning and night. I can actually feel the milk starting to come in. He said last night that he tasted something sweet. It wasn't shooting out, just a slight taste. I have not taken any supplements, just him suckling so it is possible to start lactating just by regular suckling.
yum

Minneapolis, MN

#213 Dec 6, 2008
im only 12 but i luv sucking on my own boobs and they're sssooooo good, im glad its all mine
yum

Minneapolis, MN

#214 Dec 6, 2008
i get soo turned on so i masturbate and i sex my 14 year old cuz (we are both lesbos)
michelle

Singapore, Singapore

#215 Dec 7, 2008
lado
dilip rai

Singapore, Singapore

#216 Dec 7, 2008
i am dilip
i like to do that but chance never arisen
meshi

Delhi, India

#217 Dec 10, 2008
i like boobs full of milk . it is more important for me that the lady should have good size boobs. Mariah Carey Gemmi Atkinson are my fav. I can suck them for hrs.
prince

Delhi, India

#218 Dec 10, 2008
i can not hold my self if any lady offers me boobs with milk full. Tight and good size boobs is always my preference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any age girls skype fun junaid78848 msg me for ... 1 min ugetmehard18 6
I love semen facials (Jun '11) 1 min Mrfun15 1,819
Dirty ki...k 1 min Bigtit_mistress 175,769
Anyone wana see my mates gf 1 min Big nigel 1
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min addibynight 18,800
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min miguuux99 124,486
What is youngest age you have seen orgasm (Jul '14) 1 min GetDytGurlzYng 167
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min paki-boy91 909,691
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min nowww 444,091
More from around the web