my husband loves sucking the milk out...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2060 Sep 20, 2012
Savan74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I am jealous. Whats your size, I mean your breast size?
I've always been a constant 34, but with my breasts being sucked and the milk buildup I'm now about a 36, maybe a little bigger.

“Always looking for fun!”

Since: Sep 12

Maryland

#2062 Sep 24, 2012
I loved suckling the wife when she was lactating..... I miss the milk.... I want some every day........

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2063 Sep 24, 2012
Eve_Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been a constant 34, but with my breasts being sucked and the milk buildup I'm now about a 36, maybe a little bigger.
can we email?
Single Male

Alderley, Australia

#2065 Sep 26, 2012
It must be interesting to have a breast mama gram when when the breasts are full of milk and i have wonder what woman do when she has to have a mama gram when she has had her breasts full of milk for years. I would milk a woman dry before she has a breast mama gram in the morning.
John

Newton Center, MA

#2066 Oct 1, 2012
Kristi 5 wrote:
I husband also love to suckle breast for milk . Which he did when I was breastfeedind son after 2 years I stopped producing milk. That time he always drink my milk 3 times a day. Now he still want to suckle breast milk but I don't produce milk. So my best friend was pregnant and she said that she also loves if someone suckle her breast for milk. So she comes to our home to breastfeed husband. And she is producing milk too fast and too much. Sometime she comes 5 to 6 times per day at weekend
now this is true love, i wish i could find wife like you
hottie

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

#2067 Oct 1, 2012
buladi wrote:
i always want to suck any young momy's breast milk.if any body give me a scope i will be most happiest person.
i would im 13 and a hotiie yum and i have a 36b breast
Chinu

United States

#2068 Oct 1, 2012
I am ready to breast feed and sex. Any man interested?
Shawn14253

Saratoga Springs, NY

#2070 Oct 1, 2012
Chinu wrote:
Yes!!!!!
Single Male

Alderley, Australia

#2072 Oct 2, 2012
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
i would im 13 and a hotiie yum and i have a 36b breast
You shouldn't be on this forum because you are not 18 years old
Single Male

Alderley, Australia

#2073 Oct 2, 2012
Altoids wrote:
I milk my wifes 40E's daily and love it :)
Try it up to four times a day once in the morning three times at night when there is no visitors around
aju

United States

#2074 Oct 2, 2012
i love ur story,i want to suck ur boobs..
samantha

Kuwait

#2077 Oct 6, 2012
Hi I am a teenage girl and virgin.my breast size was 32 but since a month my little sister has started sucking on my breast regularly for hrs and my size has increased to 36 D. And now I have started producing milk.My boyfriend wanted me to lactate before he has sex with me.so the first time when we meet he was shocked to see my milky boobs and could not control himself.He Undressed me and started sucking from my tits.which made me so wet I removed my panty and after he sucked me dry he fucked me hard.And since then every when ever he sucks on me after that I spread my legs and allow him to fuck which I love the most.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#2080 Oct 6, 2012
my wife has a nice tight pair of 36c's and she enjoys the guys sucking on hers for awhile.All the while they are sucking on her boobs usually they are fingering her too and getting her very horny and ready for hard sex.
holly

Winton, New Zealand

#2083 Oct 7, 2012
my hasben drinks my millk off me
Sensational

Mississauga, Canada

#2085 Oct 9, 2012
My husband started drinking my milk 16 yrs back n though i hv 1 daughter..he dtill drinks, the flow is awesome. His frend also gets a share
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

#2086 Oct 9, 2012
I think it would be hot to JO on a pair of milky teeets n unload my man milk all over them, then lick n suck them clean. I live in az. And travel all over the U$A. Cuuuum to my hotel room and let$ have fun N$A.
Jasraj

Hyderabad, India

#2091 Oct 19, 2012
Where are you based Chinu?
Chinu wrote:
thirsty man

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2093 Oct 20, 2012
milk maids should deliver their milk to awaiting men
alivia

Woodside, NY

#2094 Oct 25, 2012
I will love you guys to suck the milk out of me
Qas

Dewsbury, UK

#2095 Oct 25, 2012
alivia wrote:
I will love you guys to suck the milk out of me
whr u frm?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Kyboy61 1,513,290
Hentai/ and rule 34 group on k.. .k 1 min Senpai 5
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jessica99 255,415
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Tutti_fruit 122,917
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 2 min Snapnudez2me 5,414
Ladies: Water Masturbation? (Jan '09) 2 min Lak2120286547 951
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min brentkeatingone 360,124
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min jackgoff9 157,189
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 16 min Hootus 26,177
More from around the web