my husband loves sucking the milk out...
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#152 Sep 29, 2008
Their fun to suck on even if they are milk duds.
kara

Jakarta, Indonesia

#154 Sep 29, 2008
does it hurt???
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#155 Sep 30, 2008
Haven't you ever had your breasts sucked on before? How old are you Kara?
milk guy

India

#157 Sep 30, 2008
sucking is good during intercourse and it gives pleasure during sex. i love to suck all the milk in my wife's boobs and squueze the milk at the same time penetrating
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#158 Oct 2, 2008
It's better if she's on top so they hang in the guys face,plus you don't have to work as hard getting the milk out.
pin

UK

#159 Oct 4, 2008
fogiridu kujiuj lkigoti

Since: Oct 08

India

#160 Oct 4, 2008
woow i have been thinking about this so long, i would love to suck her milk while i will be inside her to leave my milk in side her, and i will close my eyes to image that im drinking milk from my mom`s boobs and cumming in her pusyy
wooow
i wish it would come soon in my life
sarah palin

Troy, MI

#161 Oct 4, 2008
ms_lover wrote:
woow i have been thinking about this so long, i would love to suck her milk while i will be inside her to leave my milk in side her, and i will close my eyes to image that im drinking milk from my mom`s boobs and cumming in her pusyy
wooow
i wish it would come soon in my life
Thats what i was trying to explain,just a simple act of love while making love to your wife/girlfriend.
Join Free

“I'm deployed”

Since: Oct 07

Roswell, NM

#162 Oct 4, 2008
i am one of the lucky ones. i am currently seeing someone who nurses her child. everytime we get intimate she gets on top and i squirt her milk all over my chest getting my body and the bed so wet. she than leans down to lick and suck up the milk (she loves how it tastes) than we passionatly kiss and make hot love. if you ever get the chance you Totally have to try it. you'll never want a normal breast again
boogercharli3

Manderson, WY

#165 Oct 5, 2008
love to gal. Am close to 40, no kids, live in Montana, hunt & fish. Did grow up in the south (alabama)but here 17 years

“Leave the gun; take the canoli”

Erie, PA

#166 Oct 5, 2008
boogercharli3 wrote:
love to gal. Am close to 40, no kids, live in Montana, hunt & fish. Did grow up in the south (alabama)but here 17 years
Hey Boogercharlie, how's the weather in Montana? Are you close to or familiar with Glacier National Park, by chance?

Jacqueline S. Homan,
http://jacquelinehoman7.googlepages.com/nothi...
Author: "Nothing You Can Possess"
"Classism For Dimwits"
"Eyes of a Monster"
EEww Guy

Alexandria, VA

#167 Oct 6, 2008
eew..naw sike i like sucking tig ol bitties too..

“Leave the gun; take the canoli”

Erie, PA

#168 Oct 7, 2008
umount wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i could find nutritional value out of your breast.........lol
Hmmm...sounds like a very tempting proposition.:)
Milklover

Huntsville, AL

#169 Oct 11, 2008
Hi ladies any one in huntsville Al would lit me suck her milk.
I love to try.
yum

Narrabeen, Australia

#171 Oct 14, 2008
i met this guy
fell in love with him
he was just hot
we tot to try anythinng
in first night he kisses my lips
i think he loves my picky rosy lips
then he kissed my neck
and i loved playing with his hair...
then he got to my breasts,,,,,, ohhhh it was just awesome........ he liked and touched and sucked my nippples for a while....
it was the best thing i ever experienced....
it is just yum..........

Since: Oct 08

Yreka, CA

#174 Oct 23, 2008
steve wrote:
i two love sucking the milk out of my girlfriends melons. I just cant get enough of it and she get really wet to.
Ok I know this is a really old thread but the thought of a guy sucking the milk form my 36D breasts makes me so hot, does anyone have any new stories or experiances with this?
Mary

Lansdale, PA

#175 Oct 24, 2008
Skeetbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I know this is a really old thread but the thought of a guy sucking the milk form my 36D breasts makes me so hot, does anyone have any new stories or experiances with this?
No, but you are so right, this makes me hot as well.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#176 Oct 27, 2008
Jacqueline Homan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacqueline I would love to be sucking on one of your breast while a young lady sucks on the other. I'm sure we would get plenty of nutrition that way what do you thinks.
1833 USMC

Oceanside, CA

#177 Oct 27, 2008
Jacqueline Homan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can email me now.
Nikki

Uxbridge, UK

#178 Oct 27, 2008
Mike wrote:
I love sucking my sis's huge b..bs. The problem is i am limited to how much i can suck. Cause she squirts the milk into milk jugs and sells it to her under priveliged friends boyfriends(her friends dont have any b..bs cause they are only 12. My sis is lucky to have huge b..bs with milk in them at the age of 12. She matured quick, she had her first period at 8.
Bull. Has she had a baby? She must have to be lactating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Simon 104,699
Texting 1 min huradan1 22
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min chloebaby79 907,655
pantyhose/tights chat in west sussex (Nov '13) 2 min Mums Tights 246
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ConwayFreelanceSpy 442,984
Older men 2 min sister-in-law 141
Dirty ki...k 2 min rob 174,421
Gay-Bi skype fun 6 min sluttytwink 17,835
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 25 min chloebaby5 14,198
More from around the web