my husband loves sucking the milk out...
Mummud Dargon

North Sydney, Australia

#31 Feb 1, 2008
We suck our mudda and sista tits lots of milk and our daddas cock milk. We like lick our shit bums too.
Rebbix

Louisville, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2008
When I am breast feeding I get very horny. But I have to masturbate since my husband refuses to have sex while our baby is eating.
Ashish

Diamond Bar, CA

#35 Feb 7, 2008
Love sucking milk out of my shalaka's breasts!!

“dream for freedom”

Since: Dec 07

Dream Land

#38 Feb 8, 2008
mmm big fantasy of mine who knows maybe one day I can share a pair of juicy milky breasts with my sweet angel :-)
xxlil bi bunixx

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#39 Feb 8, 2008
currently pregnant and it turns both me and my bf on to squeeze my beast so milk squirts out and have him lick it off me mmmmmm
WTF question mark

Perris, CA

#40 Feb 8, 2008
Your husband needs therapy. He's starving a child somewhere. It's not like I have never got a squirt in my mouth. The mouth is the filthiest part of our body, so hopefully before you stick that tit of your's in a child's mouth, you wash up! You wouldn't want to transfer your HPV to the little one so early.
FRED

AOL

#42 Mar 11, 2008
I loved sucking the milf from my ex wife's tits. She did not breast feed so it was all mine....she read that breast feeding made you lose weight the more you did so she had me on them everyday. It was really cool. I loved it.
T-I-T Lover

Brighton, UK

#43 Apr 1, 2008
If only my wife would let me...
I love squeezing 'em, but she never lets me suck 'em. She squeezes her tits and milk squirts about 4 feet! I love watching her do this!

“Humor is reason gone mad. ”

Since: Jan 08

Syracuse, NY

#44 Apr 1, 2008
I remember the first time I got to suck on a girl's breasts. They were DD and delicious...
rita

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#45 Apr 11, 2008
ya..tats great.but nobody suck or bite my nipple
shrine

Chennai, India

#46 Apr 22, 2008
it will be sexy.my husband sucks nice and i felt drowsy.daily he will suck it.i enjoy feeding him.
prem

Chennai, India

#47 May 15, 2008
You must be a vry very lucky guy to suck milk from huge boobs. but it is difficult to believe that a 12 year old girl secrets milk.

I am really fond of sucking milk from any beautiful womans beautiful breasts no matter how old she is
Sir Shaves a Lot

Omaha, NE

#50 May 17, 2008
My wife and I tried this a few times. She would stop me rather quicky. She said it felt good, but to much like she was feeding our children. She could not get past that. Can't say I blame her, but still would have liked more time at it.

Since: May 07

Arkansas City, KS

#54 May 19, 2008
I wish I had milk
cutie_indian

Pondicherry, India

#56 May 27, 2008
i luv to feed milk to my hubsband but he doesn't want to do that! he says its injustice to the child and our culture!
RANJITH

India

#57 May 28, 2008
cutie_indian wrote:
i luv to feed milk to my hubsband but he doesn't want to do that! he says its injustice to the child and our culture!
Hi. nothing wron in drinking breastmilk.. itis very tasty.
neville

AOL

#58 May 28, 2008
i love sucking on a women; i love sucking milk.
neville

AOL

#59 May 28, 2008
i love sucking on a woman; i love sucking milk.
John

Salinas, CA

#61 Jun 14, 2008
Ohhhh I love sucking my wifes boob to get some milk! I love her nipples they feel so juicy and soft! My kids are 10 and 12 and drink from my wifes breast! We love mommys breast.My father also gets milk from my wifes breast hee squeezes them and we just love them!! oh I also have a 20 year old who absoulutly loves his moms breast!!! he sucks it all day and night! WE LOVE BREASTS!!! Breast milk is so yummy mmmmmmm!
Milk maid

Tampa, FL

#62 Jun 16, 2008
I'm a very beautiful petite woman with unusually large breasts. My boyfriend loves sucking my tits and gets turned on watching other guys suck my tits. He doesn't want me having sex with them but
I get so turned on. I'm thinking of wearing no panties under my skirt next time with the hope that something may pop out and then in. Do you think my boyfriend would be able to tell?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Geordie 1,503,957
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min stjames9320 355,501
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min spud 5,987
What's your most perverted sexual fantasy ? (Sep '14) 2 min hornyteen 3,870
Selling Skype Shows 2 min ddpp810 2
Your first threesome (Feb '12) 2 min Joy 64
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min tylerisgayforlife 154,317
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Mikeyk313 250,875
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Amanda 25,922
More from around the web