my husband loves sucking the milk out...
Art

Hinsdale, IL

#407 Jun 23, 2009
I love to nurse on my wife's breasts. It was on and off until our last boy was born. My wife not only feeds the boy, now 5, also me and the other boys 9 and 13. We all think it's great and the boys and I get full erections.
kovise

Singapore, Singapore

#408 Jun 26, 2009
kigf

Since: Jan 09

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#409 Jun 27, 2009
Art wrote:
I love to nurse on my wife's breasts. It was on and off until our last boy was born. My wife not only feeds the boy, now 5, also me and the other boys 9 and 13. We all think it's great and the boys and I get full erections.
now that sounds like a fun family to be in
anand

Mumbai, India

#410 Jun 27, 2009
i want to see the boobs how it is sucked
loose

Bangalore, India

#411 Jul 3, 2009
i am 19 year old girl and my bf wants to suckle my boobs can i tell yes or should i tell no

Since: Feb 09

Saint Louis, MO

#412 Jul 3, 2009
I have been telling my co-worker and his wife to let me have some milk from her breast that I am really thirsty. He has shown me a pic of her boobs since then. Hope it keeps going and they decide to let me suck them.
Jake

Newry, UK

#413 Jul 4, 2009
i use to love sucking my girl friends breasts. they were soft and perfect size and i would suck them for 30 minutes each, i liked to suck them and lick them with my tongue. sometimes i would breath on them while i suck them and i would grab one breast with one hand and squeez while i suck sometimes if i want to have major control i would hold one breast with two hands and suck hard on it while i squeeze it rapidly on and of on and of and i put my whole face in the breast so i can smell the skin and the more i put my face in the more i want to hold the body and suck harder and better when i get bored with one i switch and make sure the second one if properly sucked. after this i give the breast a final squeezing and attack sucking then pull out my hammer and bang her that's the best.
Jake

Newry, UK

#414 Jul 4, 2009
you see it is an art and you have to know how to suck them perfectly and no rushing but make sure you are satisfied with the art. you must know how to decompose the breast elements for ur pleasure and you must know how to suck them perfectly you must let the breast attack you so you can attack it back sweetly. i now i am married i like to suck my wife breast following it with a good banging
rajni

Santa Clara, CA

#415 Jul 6, 2009
if anyone want to sex relation and question. then email or add my id on messanger [email protected] my age is 27 female. enjoy.

Since: Jan 09

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#416 Jul 10, 2009
loose wrote:
i am 19 year old girl and my bf wants to suckle my boobs can i tell yes or should i tell no
say yes
Robyn Jolly

Australia

#417 Jul 16, 2009
red man wrote:
<quoted text>I did that with my wife. It would make her so hot. does it do you that way?
I love my husband and son sucking so much that I can't help but play with my spot. They get hard and have their own fun.
Diego

Ashburn, VA

#418 Jul 19, 2009
sucker wrote:
i hv big breasts.need some one 2 suck it.anyone there?
I can
Goud

India

#419 Jul 25, 2009
i want the moies of teen sucking milk her boyfriend
hans

Kahramanmaras, Turkey

#420 Jul 28, 2009
love lactating plaese my e mail [email protected]
viki

Chennai, India

#421 Jul 29, 2009
i just want to suck her nipple,press her boobs and crush the melons...but oppurtunity?
redman

Carthage, TN

#422 Aug 4, 2009
Robyn Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my husband and son sucking so much that I can't help but play with my spot. They get hard and have their own fun.
how old is your son
shank

Trichy, India

#423 Aug 10, 2009
ya like to suk ur breast now itself. Is'nt ok for u
shank

Trichy, India

#424 Aug 10, 2009
ya i like to suck ur breast now itself. Is'nt ok for u. reply me soon
No sex for months

Villawood, Australia

#426 Aug 18, 2009
How long after having a baby can female ready to have sex ? any mummy can help Pease .
Hey_ya

Pacifica, CA

#427 Aug 19, 2009
Not to long ago a long time friend let suckle her breasts for milk. Though we both found it a pleasant relaxing experience, I just don't think I could make it a habit. At first there was a sexual thrill but that quick wore off into being more of a medetative experience. She said if I every want to do it before she dried up I could and I wouldn't be opposed to it if she or any other girl wanted to do it. But I just doesn't tickle my fancy now that I tried it.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 2 min cconbboy 7,808
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Stu 356,841
women smokers (Jul '14) 2 min regalslave 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Mbh717 1,506,666
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 2 min Mats27 1,909
Gay asian snapchat (Jan '15) 2 min Bobmikes665 233
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Hello 252,200
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min GayCub20 155,099
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 10 min Kittykat 25,996
More from around the web