George

Lakewood, NJ

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Hi im a 15 year old teenager and i have a really sexy aunt who is 46. she has a really hot daughter who is 20, also my cousin. well i had to stay at their house for about a week because my parents were going on vacation and there was nobody to look after me. when i found out i would be living with my hot aunt, i got excited. when i got there she greeted me with a tight hug and kiss. she was wearing just a robe because she was about to get in the shower. she showed me my room, which was right next to the main bathroom, and went for her shower. i realized nobody else was home, so i decided to take a chance and try to see if i could spy on my aunt naked in the shower. i heard the shower go on and i saw that the bathroom door was unlocked. i opened it and i saw my sexy aunt naked behind the glass doors of the shower. i slowly stepped inside and saw her clothes on the floor. i picked up her silk white panties and left the bathroom. i stayed right outside the door and started rubbing my cock with her panties. all of a sudden i hear a sound behind me. i turn around and see my 20 year old cousin staring at me with her jaw dropped. i quickly picked up my pants and ran inside my room embarrassed.

i haven't left my room since that incident a few hours ago and i don't know what to do. i can't look at my cousin the same way. what should i tell her and how should i explain myself?
JON55

Irving, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2011
well if no one had come to yout room i would bet nothing is or will happen,,,,so go out to the living room and see what cousin will do if any thing,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Hey 328,237
Ask Alexandria anything about black d!@kks? 2 min Miss Tahree 50
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Aqpl58 695,898
18 year old lesbian willing to try men for the ... 3 min babyass4u25 198
Burnley sex now 3 min Burnleylad 7
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Caiser 93,216
sent naked pics of bbw girlfriend to guys on li... 3 min Zach 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min casey112 705,103
Dirty ki...k 4 min Mr uk 39,009
More from around the web