bang

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

My friend want to watch his wife gang bang, while he jacks. The thought of watching is also a turn on for me. Is there anyone out there ,had this type of experience with their wife?
Moondancer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

I have done 2 other men while my husband watched and then he took his turn. He was fully aroused and didnot last long even though I was pretty slippery from the first two guys.
Hey

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Moondancer wrote:
I have done 2 other men while my husband watched and then he took his turn. He was fully aroused and didnot last long even though I was pretty slippery from the first two guys.
Didnt ur husband have any problem with it?Sounds hot tho ^^
Moondancer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt ur husband have any problem with it?Sounds hot tho ^^
No. My husband enjoys it more than I do. I always tell him what I am feeling as it is happening and let him know when I am c*mming, etc. Of course we also do ffm 3somes so he gets to do other women as well. It is not for everyone but it works well for us. It is not something we do all the time. Maybe once a month or so. We also get to relive some of the scenes when there is just the two of us which enhances our love life. The other two guys are divorced and not in a relationship so getting laid is really nice for them. It is a win-win all around but the couple has to be very secure in their relationship or it could lead to problems.

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

are you hot Moon?

Since: Jun 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Moondancer wrote:
Could you please tell me what you look like? Are you a young couple? Have kids?
Moondancer

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Rickoroma wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please tell me what you look like? Are you a young couple? Have kids?
I am a little over 40 and he is almost 45. We have 3 children between us but they are all in college. Very average looks but we both enjoy life and we get along very well. A second marriage for both and we are both a bit kinky.
Moondancer

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
are you hot Moon?
When I am aroused, I am hot but other than that, I could be any 40 women.
Join Free
Perv

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

I want to be in on the tail end of the gangbang

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
When I am aroused, I am hot but other than that, I could be any 40 women.
You sound very special and "Perfect"
Moondancer

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very special and "Perfect"
Special could fit. Special what, we won't say. Perfect just does not apply but I do really enjoy intimacy and sex and am lucky to have a partner who also enjoys it.

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

yes you are
Teagan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

So OK, I let some guys talk me into trying my first gang bang 6 years ago. I was in going into 10th grade and I let of my older brother's friends screw the daylights out me after an afternoon of water skiing. We were at our summer cabin and my brother was expecting a car load of his friends to come up for the day. But early in the morning he cracked a tooth on some popcorn left from the night before and had to go into the city with my mom for some emergency dentist's treatments. I was left at the cabin to greet the friends and explain what had happened. The friends arrived and we went water skiing and had lunch. I was wearing my bikini and looking pretty nice in it. We got into some pretty risque flirting and they talked me into flashing my very cute young breasts. I had only had sex twice by then, with my boyfriend. But I was loving the attention and admiration I was getting from the guys and I was really horny. To make a long tale brief, I stripped off my bikini bottoms and they drew cards to see who got to do me first.
All five of them took a turn and it was really nice to experience older guys who actually knew what they were doing. My boyfriend, bless his heart, was inexperienced and over eager and the two times we had sex were over in less than a minute. These guys all pumped me for at least 5 minutes before they had their orgasms and then they came back for more. When my mom and brother finally arrived I was in the shower trying to wash all the cum out of my tired but happy little vagina. My mom never suspected but I did confess to my brother what had taken place.
He couldn't get mad since he had boinked the hot little sisters of two of his friends from my gang bang group.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Teagan wrote:
So OK, I let some guys talk me into trying my first gang bang 6 years ago. I was in going into 10th grade and I let of my older brother's friends screw the daylights out me after an afternoon of water skiing. We were at our summer cabin and my brother was expecting a car load of his friends to come up for the day. But early in the morning he cracked a tooth on some popcorn left from the night before and had to go into the city with my mom for some emergency dentist's treatments. I was left at the cabin to greet the friends and explain what had happened. The friends arrived and we went water skiing and had lunch. I was wearing my bikini and looking pretty nice in it. We got into some pretty risque flirting and they talked me into flashing my very cute young breasts. I had only had sex twice by then, with my boyfriend. But I was loving the attention and admiration I was getting from the guys and I was really horny. To make a long tale brief, I stripped off my bikini bottoms and they drew cards to see who got to do me first.
All five of them took a turn and it was really nice to experience older guys who actually knew what they were doing. My boyfriend, bless his heart, was inexperienced and over eager and the two times we had sex were over in less than a minute. These guys all pumped me for at least 5 minutes before they had their orgasms and then they came back for more. When my mom and brother finally arrived I was in the shower trying to wash all the cum out of my tired but happy little vagina. My mom never suspected but I did confess to my brother what had taken place.
He couldn't get mad since he had boinked the hot little sisters of two of his friends from my gang bang group.
Very hot story. Was this a long time ago? How old are you now? Do you still think about getting gang banged? My wife only has had three at once, but they lasted much longer that 5 min. It when on for hours.

Since: Jul 09

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Well I can tell you that my hubby LOVES it. I was kind of in a situation like Moondancer, he had a couple of guy's from work who were all depressed about being divorced and not getting any sex, He had always pushed me to try it, I felt sorry for them, so one night after many drink's I told hubby if he really wanted me to I would.
They could not get me naked fast enough.
And we now make it a regular thing.

Since: Oct 08

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

i would like to see my wife get gangbanged by a group of black men.
scorpiomedic@yahoo.com
Teagen

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Rickoroma wrote:
<quoted text>
Very hot story. Was this a long time ago? How old are you now? Do you still think about getting gang banged? My wife only has had three at once, but they lasted much longer that 5 min. It when on for hours.
In answer to your questions, I'm 21 now, and I had just turned 15 when this happened. The guys were all about 17 or 18. When I said 5 minutes I was talking about 5 minutes each. So it took about half an hour for the first round. Guys that age only take a short time to recharge and they all came back for another chance to enter me and cum in me.

I enjoyed it a lot and let the same group of guys bang me quite often after that. I have also been in gang bangs with other guys. Once I let 11 guys do it to me. I enjoy gang bangs but I also like romantic one on one sex. Since I would like to get married and have kids some day I'm avoiding the gang bang thing. Not many guys want to get involved with a girl with a wild reputation. I can't undo the past or run away from the fact that I have already have a reputation. But I can at least show some guy that I've mended my ways.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

TruckersDream wrote:
Well I can tell you that my hubby LOVES it. I was kind of in a situation like Moondancer, he had a couple of guy's from work who were all depressed about being divorced and not getting any sex, He had always pushed me to try it, I felt sorry for them, so one night after many drink's I told hubby if he really wanted me to I would.
They could not get me naked fast enough.
And we now make it a regular thing.
I love that ...good for you. My wife loves it so much and so do I.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Teagen wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to your questions, I'm 21 now, and I had just turned 15 when this happened. The guys were all about 17 or 18. When I said 5 minutes I was talking about 5 minutes each. So it took about half an hour for the first round. Guys that age only take a short time to recharge and they all came back for another chance to enter me and cum in me.
I enjoyed it a lot and let the same group of guys bang me quite often after that. I have also been in gang bangs with other guys. Once I let 11 guys do it to me. I enjoy gang bangs but I also like romantic one on one sex. Since I would like to get married and have kids some day I'm avoiding the gang bang thing. Not many guys want to get involved with a girl with a wild reputation. I can't undo the past or run away from the fact that I have already have a reputation. But I can at least show some guy that I've mended my ways.
Sweetheart...you don't have to mend your ways...you are who you are. And if you meet a guy that loves you, it should not matter about your past. You should be with a man that would let you be you. If he dosn't, then you are with the wrong guy. There are plenty of men out there that would love you for who or what you are. In other words, if you like to be gang banged or if you like to have more than one man in your sex life, you need to find a man that would let you do this. Please be yourself. My wife has had many lovers during our marrage. And I love her for that. I need her to be her. I love making her happy. And trust me, she is. We have a very special bond. Sex is sex and love is love. And we love each other very much. We have a lot of fun together. And when she see's a guy that she wants to have sex with, I never stand in her way. I welcome it. I think it is a very beautiful thing. She is free and she loves that feeling and so do I.
Please be happy. I would love to talk to you more about this.

Since: Jul 09

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Very good Rick!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5989 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian numbers? (Oct '12) 3 min horny babe 219
Gay/bi K....k 3 min Grenzenlos_X 65,398
Sexy Snapchat girls from the UK (May '13) 3 min snap me up girls 540
Crossdresser and Sissies (Oct '13) 3 min Joeholmes27 23
dirty ki..k 4 min 24muk 138,847
Should me and my uncle become lovers and move i... (Oct '13) 4 min Rancock 16
seen my sons naked 4 min Matt 70
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min musicsam1 334,498
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min dannyforboysuk 212,401