Since: Oct 11

Australia

#440 Nov 28, 2012
Musiclover001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm...... That sounds like it would feel amazing.
Hey sweetheart I sent you a PM would love to chat a little more!

I hope it would.....being enough to make you bite your lips would make it feel amazing for me ;)

do you like to be tickled elsewhere while your nipple is being toyed with?

AUSMAN

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#441 Nov 28, 2012
AUSMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetheart I sent you a PM would love to chat a little more!
I hope it would.....being enough to make you bite your lips would make it feel amazing for me ;)
do you like to be tickled elsewhere while your nipple is being toyed with?
AUSMAN
I got your PM. I'm not sure about the being ticked thing but I like it when a guy gently grazes his teeth on my neck that kind of tickles I also like to be kissed on my neck
jake

Brisbane, Australia

#442 Nov 29, 2012
Musiclover001 wrote:
I love it but I don't like it when there pinched too hard but sucking,slight pinching,licking or when a guy holds my nipple in there teeth ( not bitting hard but slightly tugging it) and flicking and licking it
I'd love kiss your nipples, and then lightly hold them between my teeth while i touched you between the legs.
Do you have an email address?
Dave

Eastbourne, UK

#443 Nov 30, 2012
My wife likes both nipples to be sucked at the same time
AJS

Gosford, Australia

#444 Dec 1, 2012
I love having my nipples clamped. But that's probably because I enjoy the pain that comes with nipple clamps. When I was younger and didn't have nipple clamps I would wear clothes pegs on a daily basis.
joker

United States

#445 Dec 1, 2012
AJS wrote:
I love having my nipples clamped. But that's probably because I enjoy the pain that comes with nipple clamps. When I was younger and didn't have nipple clamps I would wear clothes pegs on a daily basis.
Text me 3475952749

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#446 Dec 1, 2012
Yes i do, but not very hard...
lickher

United States

#447 Dec 1, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
Yes i do, but not very hard...
are you able to suck on your own nipples
Or do you? Sis?
Join Free

under your bed

#448 Dec 1, 2012
lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do you? Sis?
Hahaha, heck no, wish i could...
lickher

United States

#449 Dec 1, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could suck on your nipples too yummy
lickher

United States

#450 Dec 1, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
What size are your boobs if you don't mind me asking?

Location hidden

#451 Dec 1, 2012
AJS wrote:
I couldn't do that it's would hurt to much my nipples are very sensitive. But everybody's different.

under your bed

#452 Dec 1, 2012
34B
AJS

Gosford, Australia

#453 Dec 1, 2012
Musiclover001 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't do that it's would hurt to much my nipples are very sensitive. But everybody's different.
I have larger tits so I don't think they're as sensitive. Personally I like the emotional feeling they give me when I wear clamps around the house. Obviously I enjoy the physical pain too but I honestly like how my tits look when they're clamped.

Since: Dec 12

Greenford, UK

#454 Dec 1, 2012
I love nipples too... I love to pinch, tweak, lick, tease, pull, twist, bite and suck them... like a crazed baby.. Any girls in the UK into this

Location hidden

#456 Dec 1, 2012
AJS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have larger tits so I don't think they're as sensitive. Personally I like the emotional feeling they give me when I wear clamps around the house. Obviously I enjoy the physical pain too but I honestly like how my tits look when they're clamped.
My tits are 38d's but my nipples themselves are really sensitive. So that's why I say I couldn't ware clamps

Central, SC

#458 Dec 5, 2012
lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do you? Sis?
Sucking ones own nipples feels great - especially, sucking both at the same time. Drives men wild, too - almost as much as, squirting!
lickher

United States

#459 Dec 6, 2012
likeminded with big ones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucking ones own nipples feels great - especially, sucking both at the same time. Drives men wild, too - almost as much as, squirting!
You are sopping right seeing girls sucking on their nipples is a big turn on for me
lickher

United States

#460 Dec 6, 2012
lickher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sopping right seeing girls sucking on their nipples is a big turn on for me
I ment to say soooooo right
sarah

United States

#462 Dec 27, 2012
I love it so much! It feels so good when my (now ex boyfriend) would have me sit in his lap with his hands on my hips while he sucked and massaged my breasts and pulled on my nipples while we would make out. It drove me sooooo wild ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody in carson city want a handjob? 3 min carsonboy 12
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min English Guy 528,425
MILF looking for guys 3 min Milfpleaser 30
I think I will go and make love to her 3 min Demanding Male 6
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min DanK 33,076
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min smalldan987 448,081
Humiliate gf 4 min Bobs 7
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min LaMcP93 338,394
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Thongboi6996 199,411

Human Sexuality People Search