any doctors/nurses ever get turned on when they give their patient a physical?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
kevin

Hawthorne, NJ

#1 Sep 7, 2008
what goes through your mind when your giving a pap test or touching a guys balls? Ever get turned on? I get an erection every time my hot doctor touches me. It is kind of embarrasing, but my doctor never says anything, she sometimes smiles.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2008
kevin wrote:
what goes through your mind when your giving a pap test or touching a guys balls? Ever get turned on? I get an erection every time my hot doctor touches me. It is kind of embarrasing, but my doctor never says anything, she sometimes smiles.
As a former urology nurse who had her gloved finger up hundreds of tushies...
Hell yeah!! Would be impossible to NOT get turned on at times - we are only human. Most men were embarrassed if they got hard when I touched them, but a few seemed really proud of their erections and asked for my number.

Judged:

32

16

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#3 Sep 8, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former urology nurse who had her gloved finger up hundreds of tushies...
Hell yeah!! Would be impossible to NOT get turned on at times - we are only human. Most men were embarrassed if they got hard when I touched them, but a few seemed really proud of their erections and asked for my number.
So the question is, how many of them got your number?
kevin

Hawthorne, NJ

#5 Sep 8, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former urology nurse who had her gloved finger up hundreds of tushies...
Hell yeah!! Would be impossible to NOT get turned on at times - we are only human. Most men were embarrassed if they got hard when I touched them, but a few seemed really proud of their erections and asked for my number.
so what do you think are the odds of my female doctor getting arroused while I had an erection?
kevin

Hawthorne, NJ

#6 Sep 8, 2008
or in other words, if you were in my doctors shoes, what are the odds do you think would be of you getting arroused by my erect penis?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2008
kevin wrote:
or in other words, if you were in my doctors shoes, what are the odds do you think would be of you getting arroused by my erect penis?
Yes - I would get aroused, but the code of professional ethics would prevent me from letting you know that I did! Not to mention the law and regulations of licensure.

Somebody always has to ruin the fun!! LOL!
But now, I'm not a nurse any more. I can get aroused whenever and wherever I want, with anyone I choose. Sweet.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#9 Sep 9, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - I would get aroused, but the code of professional ethics would prevent me from letting you know that I did! Not to mention the law and regulations of licensure.
Somebody always has to ruin the fun!! LOL!
But now, I'm not a nurse any more. I can get aroused whenever and wherever I want, with anyone I choose. Sweet.
Oh, I thought you were still a nurse....

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you were still a nurse....
Got fed up with being overworked and understaffed EVERYWHERE I went!!! Started my own business. I still volunteer at free clinics. It's hard to leave something you love, but I never felt like I had enough time for patients, always felt hurried, rushed and pushed to get people out the revolving door. Medicine in the US has gone down the gutter and is only getting worse!!! Sigh...
Join Free

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#11 Sep 9, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former urology nurse who had her gloved finger up hundreds of tushies...
Hell yeah!! Would be impossible to NOT get turned on at times - we are only human. Most men were embarrassed if they got hard when I touched them, but a few seemed really proud of their erections and asked for my number.
But the nurses don't pay an erection no mind, of course they study anatomy and phys.

But it was a fantasy to have sex on one of those hospital bed thingies.
The mobility of the beds would serve a damn good purpose.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#12 Sep 9, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Got fed up with being overworked and understaffed EVERYWHERE I went!!! Started my own business. I still volunteer at free clinics. It's hard to leave something you love, but I never felt like I had enough time for patients, always felt hurried, rushed and pushed to get people out the revolving door. Medicine in the US has gone down the gutter and is only getting worse!!! Sigh...
My boyfriend has always planned to go for his medical degree, to become a doctor. But now he is thinking of getting a nursing degree instead.

What advice would you give someone in his situation?(Remember, he is currently a paramedic - and by the way, he says your photo looks very familiar - have you ever done any training or something for paramedics?)

Sorry to the maker of this thread for taking up space with this question, but my boyfriend seems to respect Lola's posts, and I know he will listen to her advice!
kevin

Bronx, NY

#13 Sep 9, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
My boyfriend has always planned to go for his medical degree, to become a doctor. But now he is thinking of getting a nursing degree instead.
What advice would you give someone in his situation?(Remember, he is currently a paramedic - and by the way, he says your photo looks very familiar - have you ever done any training or something for paramedics?)
Sorry to the maker of this thread for taking up space with this question, but my boyfriend seems to respect Lola's posts, and I know he will listen to her advice!
Lol don't worry about it, its fine.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#14 Sep 9, 2008
kevin wrote:
<quoted text> Lol don't worry about it, its fine.
Thanks, Kevin, you're cool!
Dr Nadal

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 3, 2009
Being a male OBGYN I deal with naked women all day.
For the most part you get women with problems and no matter how hot she could be its no fun to treat a sick vagina.
There are days you get the young good looking pleasent women comming in and as a human being i get errections every now and then, its hard not to when you are feeling up a pretty woman's breasts you cant help but to think wow those are nice, the biggest chalenge is when u ask her to lay back spread her legs.
There you are standing over a hot woman on her back with her legs wide open u sit down and spread her even wider and stick your fingers in there deep at times you hear them moan most of the time and thats when u get really hard and thats the challenge to remain profesional.
Most women feel discomfort when I stick my finger deep in them to check the cervix but then there are women that like it and I know they like it because they push up on my hand making me stay in there longer and I wont lie I have fingered women longer than I have to for exam purposes cause I see I have the go ahead from them but thats as far as the patient will go. When you see her eyes closed and her head leaned back I know she is enjoying it. There are times when the patient notices a hard on through my pants and they just smile
Dr Nadal

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 3, 2009
The hardest times are when their husbands are in the room with them and I am examaning them.

One time I had a young maybe 20 22 year old with her husband in the exam room she was moaning every time I would go deep in there and i would stop cause i saw it made him feel uncomfortable. She ended up asking him to wait outside
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#17 Feb 3, 2009
Dr Nadal wrote:
The hardest times are when their husbands are in the room with them and I am examaning them.
One time I had a young maybe 20 22 year old with her husband in the exam room she was moaning every time I would go deep in there and i would stop cause i saw it made him feel uncomfortable. She ended up asking him to wait outside
Are you in any way related to Rafael Nadal?
Frank

Croatia

#18 Mar 25, 2009
I am a research scientist that does some work in the health field so I know a lot of docs and four of them are gynecologists. They seem to have such a different view.

One guy is from a large catholic family with a ton of siplings and nephews and nieces. He became and ob-gyn to deliver kids and gets rush from the conception to birth process. He told me he doesn't like well care as he feels that most women find it intrusive and dont enjoy it and he is long past getting excited by it.

The second doc is maybe like many. He says it is an incredible job getting to see and touch all different types of women in ways that many do not even let their husbands do. But he says he has learned to ignore the sexual part as he feels that he must pay all his attention to the patient. If he missed a lump since he was thinking about a how good it felt to touch a women's breast or if he acted weird and it meant a women skipped going in when she needed to, he felt he could not forgive himself.

The 3rd and 4th doctors are in practice together and in the field since they love women and everything about them. They say that their interest in women make them good doctors, good listeners and a doctor that wants to spend enough time with their patients. They told me if a person did not enjoy seeing and touching women's privates they should not be in the field. A friend worked in their office doing insurance forms and some other clerical. She said that the patients loved them, but they were really horny guys. They would even try to steal each others patients as they would watch the waiting room and if they noticed a hot woman going into an exam room, they would go in and say the other doctor was running behind schedule so did the patient mind if they did the exam that day instead. They even rated the "stolen" patients by a BLT score (bush, legs and tits) and kept score each week with the loser buying the first drink on Friday after work.

I also know an internist who does a few physicals a week. He said that was the right amount and it made him horny as hell. It gave him an ego rush that he would see a woman for some other problem and then the patient did not go to an ob-gyn but selected him to do the exam. Sometimes the patients came on to him during the exam, which made it difficult as he often would have both the husband and wife as patients. Thats something an ob-gyn doesnt have to deal with.

So maybe it all varies by the doctor and the patient, if these guys are being honest???
Frank

Croatia

#19 Mar 25, 2009
On the other side of things a view from the patient side and why I started reading this post.

I did get an erection when I was shaved for a hernia surgery last year. The nurse was cute and came into the room saying what kind of surgery are you getting today. When I told her, she said well I am the one to shave you. I am a runner and was wearing brightly colored running socks. She told me she liked the socks and it said to her that this was a person that wanted to have some fun with this surgery. She shaved the one side including getting some hair off the base of my penis. Part way through I did get hard. She had a sticky glove on to make sure that the shaved hair was cleaned off. She would shave then clean. After I got hard she squeezed my penis in her hand with this sticky glove for a long time. When she was done she said that she needed to do the other side alittle just in case. It nearly killed me that I could not have an orgasm before the surgery or for a week later. The whole time she just smiled. Even though she was not the post-op nurse, she came into check on me afterwards and lifted up the sheet for a look. I dont know how a man could be shaved like that and not get hard.

Sorry for the long posts.

“Only God will judge me”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 25, 2009
Interesting read :)

Since: Jul 08

Alexandria, VA

#23 Mar 25, 2009
I also had to get shaved for a hernia opperation ....excpet my GIRLFRIEND was a nurse!!... she wanst the one who shaved me, but when it had to happen she was off duty and came in to watch ...

you know what she did??... she fixed me up with ethe FINEST nurse on duty!!...and of course egged her on to play with me a little extra than normal untill i did get hard! THEN the little minx told her friend to have some fun and finish me off!.. which she did, while my GF watched!

my GF said i had a BEUTIFUL c@ck and wanted to show me off to her friend on duty ...
Frank

Croatia

#24 Mar 25, 2009
Damm, maybe I should have asked this nurse to finish me off. At first I tried not to get hard, but I couldn't help myself. She gloved the hair off my body really quick but took a long time squeezing my penis at each break in the shaving. After hearing your story, I should have said PPPLLLLEEEAASEE DONT STOP. Some nurses and female doctors may get tired of it, but this one clearly enjoyed it.

Ever since the surgery, my wife has wanted to shave me, but as a runner I don't want to look to weird in the locker room. She did trim the hair down there a few times and as pay back she let me give her a nice close trim before her annual trip to the doctors.

Over the years, I have had female docs for several physicals and most of the time there was no sexual spark on either side except the shaving and two other times.

Once I went to the same physical therapist several times for a back injury from a car accident. We use to talk and joke around. Then one time she asked me over to her house for a drink when her husband and the kids were away on a trip. Didnt think she was so cute so I skipped it.

Another time I had a very pretty doctor my age. She was a big flirt and took a long time on the hernia (hence the surgery), feeling my balls for cancer (only doctor that has done that) and on the terrible prostate test (when I bent over she said that you have to give me more than that -- YUCCKKK). After the test, she said she wanted to do a skin check for moles and told me to just drop the gown. After that she asked me if I had any running problems and I told her one knee was bothering me. She had me stand on my toes, bend, etc all naked. She then wrote out a prescription for my blood tests, but I already had them done and we discussed it at the start of the exam. I asked her why the second test and she got embarrased and said she just made a mistake. She was leaving the exam room laughing and I overheard a nurse said why she was laughing. I listened by the door and the doctor say "well that patient of mine had me so flustered over his physical, I was going to give him a second round of blood tests." The nurse replied, "let me take a look." I had my gown back on and was sitting on the exam table when the nurse came in with some info on vaccine I needed. My gown was short and the nurse was sitting on the stool and several times I saw her looking up the gown at my dick. After see explained the side effects of the vaccine, she told me to "we'll come back to give you the vaccine, but get dressed before one of us ladies here gets ourselves into some trouble." I told my wife and she says I am skinny, horny man with a big dick and I better stay out of trouble. I moved and now have a male doctor so the fun is over on my side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ryan-garnett 598,469
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Nostrings03 456,186
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Fun 633,919
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 4 min naughty thoughts 1,694
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min latinomeat 93,417
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 4 min batty boy 2,972
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min lovehead 26,590
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Alex Mapps 76,057
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Lol 279,426
More from around the web