Im a white male looking for black meat
Bottom one

Bulan, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2010
Your not the only one
pablo

Lima, Peru

#4 Jul 17, 2010
I have had experienced well endowd black guys,bottom, totally impaled ny them.Thats a fantastic experience,Blacks know how to do it gorgeous;how to aheive deepenst penetration, and make you scream out of intense pleasure
pablo

Peru

#5 Jul 22, 2010
black guys are atttractive also because of their slim bodies,their well protruded well rounded taut buttocks, their strong well rounde long legs...
joe

Christchurch, New Zealand

#6 Jul 30, 2010
dam id love to suck off a black guy
pablo

Lima, Peru

#7 Jul 31, 2010
pablo wrote:
I have had experienced well endowd black guys,bottom, totally impaled ny them.Thats a fantastic experience,Blacks know how to do it gorgeous;how to aheive deepenst penetration, and make you scream out of intense pleasure
Reply: no black guys can comment on this?
pablo

Lima, Peru

#8 Jul 31, 2010
pablo wrote:
black guys are atttractive also because of their slim bodies,their well protruded well rounded taut buttocks, their strong well rounde long legs...
REPLY: again: no black guys have comments on this?
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Kust about every single black guy I ever ben out with has been either a bottom or a drag queen.
Join Free
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jul 31, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
Kust about every single black guy I ever ben out with has been either a bottom or a drag queen.
Well at least you admit that when you are gay you do anyone.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you admit that when you are gay you do anyone.
No, I don't. I've only been with white guys and black guys. I'm a top (only always).

But nearly every gay black male I've ever met has been a bottom.
PABLO

Lima, Peru

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. I've only been with white guys and black guys. I'm a top (only always).
But nearly every gay black male I've ever met has been a bottom.
REPLY: it is not true in my case.An American black student took my virginity in the US; I was bottom and he penetrated me deeply. In my country I have had many partners, and four were black, uncut, and penetrated me totally giving me intense pleasure. so dont generalize. Black is beautiful...

Since: Aug 10

Cocoa Beach, FL

#13 Aug 8, 2010
Ihave seen some gay interracial stuff on the internet, usually a big black guy using a young white guy like a little bitch. I dont know why but it turns me on, I would love to have a big black guy totally dominate my boyfriend while I watch, shove his huge black c@ck down his throat then bend him over and make hime cry. I know it sounds weird,
GaryT

Bronx, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2010
Sarah Sails wrote:
Ihave seen some gay interracial stuff on the internet, usually a big black guy using a young white guy like a little bitch. I dont know why but it turns me on, I would love to have a big black guy totally dominate my boyfriend while I watch, shove his huge black c@ck down his throat then bend him over and make hime cry. I know it sounds weird,
Sounds normal to me & I'm sure he would participate. That's every white guys fantasy !!
pablo

Lima, Peru

#15 Aug 8, 2010
Sarah Sails wrote:
REPLY: my current black bf totally dominates me but its him and me, you will never see it, although you can imagine the scene, with his "huge black cock" with the diference that I dont know if you can imagine e huge black erect uncut cock, with foreskin covering the whole glans.Have you ever sen such a grandiose sexxy thing? Your bf must be certainly cut (smalll to medium cock...
Eric

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Sep 1, 2010
What I'd like to see is some big white cocks invading black asses for a change
married kentucky oral guy

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2012
I want some hot big black meat to bottom for in central KY
Candy

Burke, VA

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Sarah Sails wrote:
im a white femme crossdresserso no girlfriend but love. Being dominated by a big black guy..done it-it's my favorite
brandon

Ormond Beach, FL

#22 Sep 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
What I'd like to see is some big white cocks invading black asses for a change
Sounds good to this black man.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 12, 2013
I love offering my scrawny white ass to a black dude, whether its my boyfriend or any other BBC stud. The best is taking a guy in each end, while they call me their white bitch......
Kriss

Mechanicsville, VA

#24 Oct 21, 2014
Sarah Sails wrote:
Not weird at all Sarah..I'm gay love black dudes ..I don't have a girlfriend but I have a close girl friend who asked me if she could just watch me and my black boyfriend -I said sure as long as he's up for it -he was so she has watched snd used a vibrator while watching us and really getting off -it has made us closer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 min Artc21 snapchat name 20,501
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min NaughtAnthony 705,409
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... 6 min Tara 1,284
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min fun12341 696,445
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min swlondonguy1993 328,501
18 year old lesbian willing to try men for the ... 7 min Alexandria 200
delhi gay sex 7 min karan 3,199
Dirty ki...k 10 min godd269 39,288
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min super_no8 93,273
More from around the web