First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god somebody appreciates us real women! Do you know who veronica bottoms is? She and I could practically be twins!
Wow! My kind of girl!

Since: Nov 12

Southern California

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god somebody appreciates us real women! Do you know who veronica bottoms is? She and I could practically be twins!
. Wanna text?
Daniel

Bennettsville, SC

#37 Jan 31, 2013
JulieS wrote:
Ki k?
Add me @danielsky1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Any chubby girls want to exchange self pics? Email me at mortis28 @ gmail .com
jason

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Jan 31, 2013
I love cubby women, especially when they know how to use what they have. I'm in k ik archangel6 if you wanna hit me up. I'll be more than happy to make you happy
damo

Sweden

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Love chubby girls big ti ts phat a ss nuffing better than spreading there legs sl iding ur t onge inside there p ussy as they drip all ova ur face as they su ck ur hard di ck nom chuBby girls loved right eya txt if u want 07752853881
sexman

Sarnia, Canada

#45 Jan 31, 2013
i love makinhg my girlfriends huge titties shake

Springdale, AR

#46 Jan 31, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like that beautiful woman? Damn....
Join Free
Olive weets

Hastings, MN

#48 Feb 1, 2013
Orlando_05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like that beautiful woman? Damn....
Ive had guys come up to me before and.ask me if my name is veronica. I finally figured out who they were talking about, after a few years of confusion!
Lmnop127

UK

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Hey any big girls want to chat add my oovoo Lmnop127

Location hidden

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive had guys come up to me before and.ask me if my name is veronica. I finally figured out who they were talking about, after a few years of confusion!
If you look half as good as Veronica then you're really hot! Can you add me on Skype? darren.smith537
james

UK

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Hey i like chuby girls call me girls 07454557201

Springdale, AR

#56 Feb 1, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome. What was your reaction when you first found out who she is?
machcheetah

Adelaide, Australia

#58 Feb 1, 2013
k ik me sexy chubby girls ;)

name above, 24/m
Olive weets

Hastings, MN

#60 Feb 2, 2013
Orlando_05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome. What was your reaction when you first found out who she is?
i was disgusted at first, but got used to it after awhile. Not too long ago, I actually got some action because of it. A guy who thought I was her hit on me, and I let him believe it. His fantasy was to be smothered, and I obliged!
mel

South Africa

#61 Feb 2, 2013
pin:29B1D3C9. Gals only
taylor

Denver, CO

#65 Feb 2, 2013
I would like to squirt it in a wine glass while a chubby girl watches me taylor_8_rod@rocketmail dot com
Anonymous

Petersfield, UK

#67 Feb 2, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
i was disgusted at first, but got used to it after awhile. Not too long ago, I actually got some action because of it. A guy who thought I was her hit on me, and I let him believe it. His fantasy was to be smothered, and I obliged!
Say hi Olive ki k robot1010
machcheetah

Adelaide, Australia

#68 Feb 2, 2013
need a sexy chubby woman to chat too ;)

k ik name above

Springdale, AR

#70 Feb 3, 2013
Olive weets wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I really want to see that curvy body of yours. I don't find many chubby girls here that want attention, they have low opinions about themselves. I try to tell them good things about its not all about the body, but I'm no pro quack at helping people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Jennandchloe55 457,575
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min illest050 600,352
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min f65ejh 635,338
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min jbell0311 280,270
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 5 min Lateenos in lust 21,822
The Suculent return (Jul '14) 5 min Dman 5,542
married man looking to chat with married women (Mar '12) 5 min Chadjohnson066 790
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 20 min Hlw BBB 76,425
More from around the web