First Prev
of 8
Next Last
udntneedtokno

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Mar 13, 2008
first of all, tell me ur secret (srsly). secondly, wut id do in ur position is simply talk to her as frankly as possible, like "o, i was better at sex than u were" or talk bout other ppl behind their backs, i dnt kno, wutever.my main point is,just talk to her like u would with ur own sis,about anything tht comes to mind. sooner or later,youll start treating her like a close friend and overcome ur urges.
if u dnt understand anything in here,just ask
imran
#4 Jul 4, 2008
teri ma ko chodon bharway. teray ghar mein ma behain nahi hain kia sal ma ka lora = chotia
Edgar

Matamoros, Mexico

#5 Dec 1, 2008
Well,i have the same problem,my cousins 18 and im 17 but we sortta feel attracted,weve mad out but when were about to have sex something has to screw it up,this one time my mother almost saw us.
What should i do? Im really urgent and so is she but im a bit confused about my ethics this isnt a good thing is it?
What should i do?

Since: Nov 08

AOL

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Edgar wrote:
Well,i have the same problem,my cousins 18 and im 17 but we sortta feel attracted,weve mad out but when were about to have sex something has to screw it up,this one time my mother almost saw us.
What should i do? Im really urgent and so is she but im a bit confused about my ethics this isnt a good thing is it?
What should i do?
Relax. Don't stress this so much. You shouldn't be asking if it's a good thing, because no one can truly determine that but you and your cousin.

Your cousin in 18 and you're 17. You're both of the age that you can decide if you want to be together or not. You have to realize that regardless of whether you both want this, that your family and most of society will look down upon you.

I have yet to understand the reason for this. Society has made it pretty clear that they think incest is wrong, even between two consenting adults. I honestly can't wrap my mind around this one.

But you and your cousin need to decide if you truly want to be together. If you do, then you should be prepared for social and family trouble that will probably arise.

Good luck in your relationship. I hope the two of you can be happy without facing hate and trouble.

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Westminster, MD

#7 Dec 1, 2008
join the club
Koolio

Bridgeport, CT

#8 May 8, 2009
Me too tell her that was all in the past and now i just love you as a cousin
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#9 May 10, 2009
lilhigh1 wrote:
it was a few years ago when i lived very close to my cousins. we always used to chill until one day we found porn dvds from our neighbors. we all used to watch sometimes. until one day she was having a sleep over with my sister. my sister had gone to bed without her. the bed was a two story bed. so me and my cousin were watching a movie on the bottom bed and after it ended we were talking about until i look at her slim sexy body and tits she was looking hot! until i just started touching her waist to her breasts then she gave the hot horny look and went on top of me and we stated doing it. we did it for two times until my family moved. so know we rarely see each other and kind of grew apart. but when she comes to my house she acts normal when people are around us but when i am alone with her we get quite and we just look at each other and i kind of a weird feeling for her even though i have a girl and what happened in the past
what should i do?
I think you should talk to her about how what happened in the past is in the past and you have moved on with your life and you dont want to continue the relationship in a sexual way. If she doesnt react well to that, just eliminate her from your life, so you can eliminate the problem.
Rob

Katy, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2009
What the hell is wrong with all of you?

You guys have some serious issues to overcome-- Grow up a bit...

If you were mature adults, you wouldn't be discussing this in the first place.

Besides all that, if you really want to know the truth, incest will mess up your bloodline. Perhaps not with you and your cousins child if she's knocked up-- but their kids... and their kids...

You see, sexuality is inherited from mothers/ fathers. If you and your cousin have sex, both of you have a trait that is able to rationalize something very dramatic. This inturn, is passed on down to your son/ daughter's and they too will be more suseptible to fall for their family members.

This is why its against the law. To prevent human babies having extreme growth defects.

If you want to be an adult, start acting like one. It is fine to think of your cousin as attractive, but the average person dislodges this weird concept and moves on to those outside his/ her bloodline. That's just the way it works.

Adults know the consequences of their actions. Are you prepared to knock up your cousin? Are you prepared to deal with a kid-- whom the mother is also your cousin?

How are you to explain this in court? Or how are you to explain this on the child's birth certificate? Do you really believe that if your mother cought you, it'd be fine? Probably not. So, theres' your answer right there.

Stop trying to make up excuses for your actions. You know right from wrong. You need to discourage this behavior and move on with something that interests you. Maybe after awhile of learning to cope with this, than letting it underride your attraction to your cousin, will you be able to compeletely moralize yourself as a person.
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

AOL

#11 Jun 15, 2009
Rob wrote:
What the hell is wrong with all of you?
You guys have some serious issues to overcome-- Grow up a bit...
If you were mature adults, you wouldn't be discussing this in the first place.
Besides all that, if you really want to know the truth, incest will mess up your bloodline. Perhaps not with you and your cousins child if she's knocked up-- but their kids... and their kids...
You see, sexuality is inherited from mothers/ fathers. If you and your cousin have sex, both of you have a trait that is able to rationalize something very dramatic. This inturn, is passed on down to your son/ daughter's and they too will be more suseptible to fall for their family members.
This is why its against the law. To prevent human babies having extreme growth defects.
If you want to be an adult, start acting like one. It is fine to think of your cousin as attractive, but the average person dislodges this weird concept and moves on to those outside his/ her bloodline. That's just the way it works.
Adults know the consequences of their actions. Are you prepared to knock up your cousin? Are you prepared to deal with a kid-- whom the mother is also your cousin?
How are you to explain this in court? Or how are you to explain this on the child's birth certificate? Do you really believe that if your mother cought you, it'd be fine? Probably not. So, theres' your answer right there.
Stop trying to make up excuses for your actions. You know right from wrong. You need to discourage this behavior and move on with something that interests you. Maybe after awhile of learning to cope with this, than letting it underride your attraction to your cousin, will you be able to compeletely moralize yourself as a person.
Once again. Someone who reduces the act of incest to child birth defects. Just because two family members engage in sexual intercourse, doesn't mean that a baby has to be born.

Being against incest doesn't make you a mature adult. So get off of your high horse, and understand that not everyone thinks the same as you. Two fully grown adults, deciding to consentually engage in an act that only involves them should be none of your business, and you have no right to bring their morality or maturity into question.

Denying your feelings of sexual attraction to a family member does not make a person more moral.
someone

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 22, 2009
wat about oral everyone talks about sex and babies cant their be like jus foreplay and all that and not have sex im really curious
lexi

Talala, OK

#13 Jun 24, 2009
i had sex with my cousin when i was 4 and she was 7
we lived together and she bet me that i could feel her finger through her pussy if she put it up her ass
so i felt around her pussy and after 5 mins she told me to stop and we gave up but befor we went to bed she asked me if i could try again i tried and she told me to move my hand because it felt funny so i did and she started to get wet and she was blushing and i got mad and thought she was peeing and she told me she wasnt and we got mad at eachother and finnally she said let me do it to you and she rubbed me and i got alittle wet but then i had an orgasm and got really wet and i told her how good it felt so we went on the computer and looked it up and found a bunch of porn at first we said ewwwww but after a while of giggleing at it we figured out it made us wet and made us feel good and we just kept watching till we got soaked and she attacked me she held me down and rubbed me as fast as she could till i was dripping and crying but i loved it and i told her to stop and i rubbed her and we just kept going and finally got to licking and sucking on eachother she came like 5 times untill we lost intrest and wanted to watch more porn to learn better stuff after about 3 hours of watching porn we were bolth redy to rub our brains out but we learned how to finger there was alittle pain and blood but it still felt so good we didnt care we would rub and finger as fast as we could we cryed and our juices were soaking eachother and it felt good and it was warm so we fell asleep and had origys and watched porn with the rest of the girls and one of the boys :F we didnt fuck him we just touched and sucked but he was still great XD
im 11 now and i still live with 4 of my cousins

and one of them is 2

ima teach her how to hump teddy tonight :)
stubby

AOL

#14 Jun 25, 2009
NO B.S. Totally true story .. My first experience with sex was with my 3rd cousin when I was 12 and she was 16. She would come to spend summers with us on our farm. We were the type to spend a lot of time together, more so than she with my 2 older sisters. We would sometimes wrestle and roughhouse (she was a bit of a tomboy). Once when we were wrestling I got "aroused" and she evidently noticed and began to "accidentally" touch my crotch....Before long I would touch her breasts and she let me know that it was OK. To make a long story short, that was an incredible summer. I had my first HJ, BJ, oral sex, full penetration sex. We would have some sort of sexual contact EVERY day for more than 2 months. I've never had better sex, probably because it was my first experience. We never had any sexual relations after that summer, but we're still close friends.
mmn

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#15 Jun 25, 2009
you are sick-o-s

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 25, 2009
it seems to me if the cousins are over the legal age and concent - then all is OK to do what you want to do.
someone

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 28, 2009
im like in love wit my cuz we make out and feel each other up but i get jealous wen she likes other guys she doesnt know i love her wat do i do
Diana

New York, NY

#20 Jul 8, 2009
how can i get my cousin to touch me? plz help
David

Lancaster, UK

#21 Jul 12, 2009
i am bi an 26 and i have had sex with my younger male cousin's
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#22 Aug 9, 2009
my wifes cousin use to come to our house we all have a drink then the wife cousin would flirt with me when the wife whent out of the room she lift her skirt and show me her thong and stocking tops got she would say you would like some of this she was a tease so this night she was drunk and she stayed the night she slept in my bed with the wife i was on the sofa but i was hot for her pussy i could not sleep so l crept up to the bed room and whent in the wife was out cold dew to the drink l put my hand under the bedding and felt the wifes cousin legs she was a sleep and l found her panties and pulled them to one side and probed with a finger a long her slit she was thight but her hole just opend up my finger sliped in to her hard she let out with a loud moan then a oh yes she spread her legs wide and l finger fucked her she traped my hand between her legs as bucked and her ogasm came l then left her i saw her in the morning she was full of smiles and she said she slept well
Gim

Blantyre, Malawi

#23 Aug 9, 2009
Diana wrote:
how can i get my cousin to touch me? plz help
just flash him, i m sure showing him no panties wil make horny
someday somehow

Blantyre, Malawi

#24 Aug 10, 2009
my ex gf had sex with her cousin long be for we met, that is why she had broken up with me, she ended up marrying her other cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min gyfukmeNow2 490,916
Should I get the cucumber out the fridge? 5 min guest 27
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Matthew 561,175
my muslim wife 6 min veena 18
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min hey268448 373,572
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Piano love 223,345
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Djdjdj1991 45,581

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE