Comments
61 - 75 of 75 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#62 Jun 8, 2009
Been in 3 mmf threesomes. The guys never seemed to mind too much about each other since I was pleasing them both. I had one with my current bf and one of our close friends and it was a great 2 hours of sex. Another time I went out with some friends and ended up coming home with two male friends of with no intention of sex but we ended up naked in the hottub and things got out of control. I was dating my bf at the time and of course he never found out about it. Its always fun to have two guys work on you.
Kevin

Rapid City, SD

#63 Jul 13, 2009
This is my favorite fantasy. There's nothing more erotic than two men pleasuring a woman. My ex-wife came home one evening after having dinner with a friend very turned on. She told me 2 younger guys were eyeing her at the restaurant. The thought of her being undressed, felt up, and made love by two men was the most exciting thing I could imagine. Wish I could do a MMF threesome some day!
secretsara

Harrison, OH

#64 Dec 31, 2009
I've been in a few, and I've enjoyed them. All of them have involved me f*cking one guy while I s*cked the other one. I like having two guys on me at once: twice as many hands on me, pleasuring me, and twice as many loads blown.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#65 Nov 27, 2011
Hotmilf wrote:
Do girls really like and think about being with two guys at the same time? I love having attention from two and wonder if it's something that other ladies think about..
Guys,
Do you think a girl is hot if she swings with more then one guy at a time? Could you handle performing with another guy?
Oh yes, very hot. I've tried Mff and Mmf and I prefer the latter. If most guys are honest, satisfying one girl is hard enough, two is almost impossible. My favourite position is to lick a girl from underneath while another guy takes her from behind.

Location hidden

#66 Nov 27, 2011
secretsara wrote:
I've been in a few, and I've enjoyed them. All of them have involved me f*cking one guy while I s*cked the other one. I like having two guys on me at once: twice as many hands on me, pleasuring me, and twice as many loads blown.
That's why men are here Sara, to please you. I'll bring a friend

Location hidden

#67 Nov 27, 2011
Dina85 wrote:
My first time was with 2 guys. Since then I have been in 20 MMF sexual encounters. It wasn't until my 6th time that I choose to get double penetration. Its was the most intense set of orgasms that I have ever had. I actually squirted. Your G-spot gets rolled while it's compressed between the two d*cks inside of you.
I highly recommend it!
I want to take you home and keep you, may I?
general zod

UK

#68 Nov 30, 2011
I watched my wife with another man, love it, it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen
lillylicker

United States

#69 Nov 30, 2011
Moondancer wrote:
Having an extra man or two is realy great but so is having an extra woman. I enjoy playing with a woman and arousing her and then watching my husband get to f*ck someone different. I guess that I just really enjoy O's. Mine or my partners
Well hello neighbor! I like Moondancer - very evocative. I've wanted to fulfill a fantasy with another couple for a long time: lick her to orgasm while her hubby is inside her, spoonf*cking her, then slide in for sloppy seconds. I've also gotten quite good at getting a lady to squirt, massaging her G-spot while going down.

We're about an hour apart, but I'd happily drive that to meet up with a cool couple who like to swing. I'm WM, 42, 6'2", 220lbs and have a nice long, thick tool. And I love the scent and taste of a hot, sexy woman!

Lemme know if you're interested.
Join Free

Mid West

#70 Nov 30, 2011
My wife loves the attention of two guys.
We both really enjoy MFM. Looking for our first MMF.

Mid West

#71 Nov 30, 2011
I love sloppy seconds too. NICE

Seattle, WA

#72 Nov 30, 2011
My wife and I have done it with a good friend of mine. It's been really fun as long as everyone approaches it that way--just a fun time where everyone gets to cum. Has nothing to do with anything but sex and acting out some fantasies. It's made for some great sex without him around too, and it's made them two of them a lot closer as friends. I was jealous for a minute in the beginning, but seeing how hard she came, I got over it quick and it's been fun everytime since. We only do it like every 3-6 months, and never put any pressure on her, it's always on her timeline.
Eva

Australia

#73 Nov 30, 2011
yes, i have meen dating two older guys then me and sleeping with both guys at the same time i see nothing wrong with it as long your having a good time doing things together and having great sex it shouldn't be a problem they love both being with me and i enjoy being with them so it all good all girls should deffentley try it i think.

Location hidden

#74 Dec 13, 2011
Eva wrote:
yes, i have meen dating two older guys then me and sleeping with both guys at the same time i see nothing wrong with it as long your having a good time doing things together and having great sex it shouldn't be a problem they love both being with me and i enjoy being with them so it all good all girls should deffentley try it i think.
Good for you. I agree all girls should try. Let's admit it most guys don't satisfy girls easily one on one, not every time, so why bring a spare?

“Vers Bi guy looking for fun!”

Since: Dec 11

Dearborn

#75 Dec 14, 2011
Love MMF! I am bi, I think it makes it more interesting. A few extra holes to play with!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#76 Dec 15, 2011
biguy4nsa wrote:
Love MMF! I am bi, I think it makes it more interesting. A few extra holes to play with!
yes i agree with your short post biguy4nsa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min cute shaz 281,102
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min North lad 14,717
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min trav 382,055
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min Man 4,545
ASIBHEBHANE in Harrismith, Qwaqwa and Bethlehem... (Jan '12) 2 min cyanda 344
Bra size and age? 3 min Stay_golden 359
Looking for slave boys! 3 min prefect45 6
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min xxxcumforme 14,262
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min jagwarmafan 162,333
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min berr 474,870