First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hotmilf

Jonesboro, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2009
Do girls really like and think about being with two guys at the same time? I love having attention from two and wonder if it's something that other ladies think about..
Guys,
Do you think a girl is hot if she swings with more then one guy at a time? Could you handle performing with another guy?
adam-78

Bognor Regis, UK

#2 Mar 29, 2009
Easily.

As long as the woman is getting off, it's all good with me.
Hotmilf

Thomasville, NC

#3 Mar 30, 2009
I have found most say that till it happens then one seems to have issues with another guy being there. I still have fun but it would be allot better to not have to deal with that.
Thanks for your comment..
John

Montréal, Canada

#4 Mar 30, 2009
Done it and no problem at all. Didn't bother any of us. I was my first time, but I would do it again

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2009
I have personally been with 2 guys at once and I enjoyed it and so did they...but you could tell they were trying to stay out of each others way...LOL
Hotmilf

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2009
LOL!!
I know what you mean Colleen and don't want them to feel comfy with each other to much..lol
Laurie-do

Hawthorne, NJ

#7 Mar 30, 2009
I had the fantasy going on but had not tried it. Then my gf did it with her husband and a good friend and it ended up after the session she just went off her mind. She was talked into it and was not sure it was ok and it wasnt ok for her. She almost left him. She called me crying and upset so I went to get her and calmed her down. She finally saw a social worker who spoke to both of them and they are over it now. I kinda put that fantasy aside.
Hotmilf

Jonesboro, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2009
We have ran into people that can't handle it but thought they could. You have to be really open minded and know it's just sex for yourself. Being able to watch your lover and knowing the rules you have set before hand.
It will bring you closer together and some of the hottest nights between you two..
Join Free

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2009
Hotmilf wrote:
LOL!!
I know what you mean Colleen and don't want them to feel comfy with each other to much..lol
Exactly...LMAO!!
sarah

Farnham, UK

#10 May 14, 2009
I love mmf threesomes, such a turn on to ave two guys to myself and so erotic to be able to satisfy them both.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#11 May 23, 2009
MMF is SO hot. SO many possibilities and combinations. Man get banged, woman get banged, woman gets DPd, woman JO both guys at once, banging guy while he bangs girl, daisy chain. It is awesome.

“idc what u think”

Since: May 09

none of your B.I

#12 May 23, 2009
flyboy wrote:
MMF is SO hot. SO many possibilities and combinations. Man get banged, woman get banged, woman gets DPd, woman JO both guys at once, banging guy while he bangs girl, daisy chain. It is awesome.
sounds tasty, I'm crazy horny now, I want to have a 3 some lol

Since: Feb 09

Magnolia, OH

#13 May 23, 2009
From a guy's perspective I don't know if I would think of her as 'hot' if a buddy and I used a woman as a f*ck recepticle. I'm not saying I would never do it, but it would likely be more of a matter of convenience, or possibly a favor to fullfill a friend's fantasy, than it would be hot.
Julia

Ingleburn, Australia

#14 May 23, 2009
sarah wrote:
I love mmf threesomes, such a turn on to ave two guys to myself and so erotic to be able to satisfy them both.
Hi Sarah, this is Julia. It is lovely isn't it ? I have been doing it since I was 19 and am now approaching 40 and married. My husband Andrew loves to see me with another man because he loves sloppy seconds so much. When I was younger, and drank far too much, I participated in gang bangs with lots of guys. Even though at times some of the guys got rowdy and sort of spoiled it a bit, I still enjoyed them. To have guys standing around waiting their turn for me was exhilarating. Julia XXX
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#15 Jun 2, 2009
yaIsaidit wrote:
<quoted text>sounds tasty, I'm crazy horny now, I want to have a 3 some lol
It is very tasty, and very very hot! Non-stop action, so many possiblities, and 3 hot bodies, 3 hot people having fun.

If you have a 3-some, Im in!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#16 Jun 2, 2009
kindlybrute wrote:
From a guy's perspective I don't know if I would think of her as 'hot' if a buddy and I used a woman as a f*ck recepticle. I'm not saying I would never do it, but it would likely be more of a matter of convenience, or possibly a favor to fullfill a friend's fantasy, than it would be hot.
I think a woman who love sex and d**k so much and is that comfortable in herself and her sexuality is totally hot.

Since: Feb 09

Magnolia, OH

#17 Jun 3, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>I think a woman who love sex and d**k so much and is that comfortable in herself and her sexuality is totally hot.
I'm not saying that I would, all of the sudden, cease to be sexually attracted to a woman who wanted two guys. It wouldn't make her hot, however, just because she was willing to take two guys. At least not to me. I don't find the scenario appealing, and I would guess most guys don't.

“You've one life - live it!”

Since: Apr 09

Durban, South Africa

#18 Jun 3, 2009
Hotmilf wrote:
Do girls really like and think about being with two guys at the same time? I love having attention from two and wonder if it's something that other ladies think about..
Guys,
Do you think a girl is hot if she swings with more then one guy at a time? Could you handle performing with another guy?
I really enjoy being with two men at the same time. I enjoy it more than just one guy on his own or a foursome. In October I had a 5some with four guys and that was amazing, but it was a bit crowded with the men jostling for attention. It got better after they had all c*m once, then they took it in turns two at a time - that was great!
Julia

Turramurra, Australia

#19 Jun 3, 2009
Elise_dbn wrote:
<quoted text>
I really enjoy being with two men at the same time. I enjoy it more than just one guy on his own or a foursome. In October I had a 5some with four guys and that was amazing, but it was a bit crowded with the men jostling for attention. It got better after they had all c*m once, then they took it in turns two at a time - that was great!
Hi Elisa, this is Julia. It is fun isn't it ? I dream of having a real gang bang again, but I think those days are over for me. Julia X

“You've one life - live it!”

Since: Apr 09

Durban, South Africa

#20 Jun 4, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Elisa, this is Julia. It is fun isn't it ? I dream of having a real gang bang again, but I think those days are over for me. Julia X
Hi Julia, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to experience it again. What made it even more exciting was that I didn't know these men from a bar of soap (we were at a strip club with friends and these guys were his colleagues from up-country). I ended up going back to their hotel and my hubby only came and picked me up the next morning (I doubt if I would have gone with them on my own had our friends not vouched for them), but that element of being with 4 strange men on my own was such a huge turn on! I doubt if something like that will ever happen again, but I wouldn't mind if it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 1 min Ajay 4,739
Gay meet in West Sussex (Mar '13) 1 min midas 2,544
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Trust me 363,238
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min youngbii 762,594
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 2 min Jakec18xxx 11,114
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 2 min joregal 7,377
fakt marathi zavazavi 3 min sangeeta 3,869
Dirty ki...k 4 min Blakey696 82,180
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Stevendo93 754,419
family breeding (Jul '14) 29 min bigsteve123 1,919
More from around the web