First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Looking to swap pics of girlfriend, wife or ex's tonight.

email me brian197324@yahoo.com

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2010
Yes I want to see these pics
david marr

UK

#3 Dec 19, 2010
YES. Swap davidmaher48@gmail.com
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

#4 Dec 20, 2010
would enjoy all you send. ewfredericks@hotmail.com thank you
david marr

UK

#5 Dec 20, 2010
you send then i send . davidmaher48@gmal.com
Shaved

UK

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Will swap tapshot@yahoo.co.uk
Steve

UK

#7 Dec 20, 2010
I'll swop with any genuine swoppers on stevej497@ googlemail.com
watching wife get it

AOL

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Steve wrote:
I'll swop with any genuine swoppers on stevej497@ googlemail.com
looking to swap pics of wife and possibly let someone have sex with her. Told her how much I want to see her with another man, suprisingly she loves the idea. My wife is 26,5'6,italian,128,great ass,hot,, i have plenty of pics. I must be crazy to let someone fuck her but it gets me rock hard to think about it..... my email is whteveritis99@aol.com
Join Free
Jef fla

Brea, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Nice let's chat my wife is same way
tom

East Orange, NJ

#10 Dec 20, 2010
have lots of my wife, very sexy body on this slut bluejetboat19973@yahoo.com
Bill

New Orleans, LA

#12 Dec 20, 2010
anyone have panty pictures to trade....will match any sent...

billglass77@yahoo.com
should i go 4 it

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2010
watching wife get it wrote:
<quoted text> looking to swap pics of wife and possibly let someone have sex with her. Told her how much I want to see her with another man, suprisingly she loves the idea. My wife is 26,5'6,italian,128,great ass,hot,, i have plenty of pics. I must be crazy to let someone fuck her but it gets me rock hard to think about it..... my email is whteveritis99@aol.com
I sent you email
Melissa G

Ridgefield, NJ

#14 Dec 20, 2010
brian197324 wrote:
Looking to swap pics of girlfriend, wife or ex's tonight.
email me brian197324@yahoo.com
I love to lay back and expose my 'lady parts' to appreciative men... I am a very attractive young lady who is almost finished with medical school.... I do this for honest and pure excitement.. it helps the long study hours.. do you want to watch me finger my wet pus ?? tell me !! encourage me !!! put your tongue in !!!!!
Melissa G

Ridgefield, NJ

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Bill wrote:
anyone have panty pictures to trade....will match any sent...
billglass77@yahoo.com
Bill... just tell me what you would like to see.. and as long as you and I remain excited, I will do anything for you. Melissa (very sexy and young.. but old enough .. I'm going to be an MD !!)
Jef fla

Brea, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2010
should i go 4 it wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you email
he didn't answer my e mail
hard4u

Waterloo, IA

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Melissa G wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to lay back and expose my 'lady parts' to appreciative men... I am a very attractive young lady who is almost finished with medical school.... I do this for honest and pure excitement.. it helps the long study hours.. do you want to watch me finger my wet pus ?? tell me !! encourage me !!! put your tongue in !!!!!
ill encourage you ;) email me cataclysmic_eagle@yahoo.com
davewantsit

UK

#18 Dec 20, 2010
Melissa G wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to lay back and expose my 'lady parts' to appreciative men... I am a very attractive young lady who is almost finished with medical school.... I do this for honest and pure excitement.. it helps the long study hours.. do you want to watch me finger my wet pus ?? tell me !! encourage me !!! put your tongue in !!!!!
i wanna play, email me with a pic and what you wanna see. daveburns2010@live.co.uk

“"He Did It ALL !!!!!"”

Since: Oct 10

Paramus, NJ

#19 Dec 20, 2010
Melissa G wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to lay back and expose my 'lady parts' to appreciative men... I am a very attractive young lady who is almost finished with medical school.... I do this for honest and pure excitement.. it helps the long study hours.. do you want to watch me finger my wet pus ?? tell me !! encourage me !!! put your tongue in !!!!!
Hi neighbor. We're just too close to let this one slip by. Excitement and the thrill of what's to COME is what it's all about. Hit me up at ... joejuliano143@yahoo.com .... and you can be my study partner in Anatomy .
should i go 4 it

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2010
Jef fla wrote:
<quoted text>
he didn't answer my e mail
I still got no answer.
Bill

New Orleans, LA

#21 Dec 20, 2010
want to trade panty pics.....had misspelled my email address....its billglass77@yahoo.com...would love to trade with anyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Know What A Cameltoe Is 3 min MISTER MISTER 2
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Dads sink 37,740
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jake 563,953
cam slave 3 min badboyy80 9
Mature or older women looking for internet chat... (Feb '11) 3 min Jake 2,468
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min papparatsey 19,380
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min hard n thick 376,935
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Theboy 494,789
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min xoxjackxx 225,463
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min play789 46,842

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE