LESBIANS why choose a butch girl that...
What

Baton Rouge, LA

#67 Jan 29, 2008
Sorry, but I have to agree. A lesbian that is "butch" can claim to not be emulating a man all she wants, but the facts of the matter is still this:

1. If you dress in mens clothing.

2. If you cut and style your hair like a man's.

3. If you duct-tape your breasts flat or wear baggy clothing to cover your "feminine" curves.

4. If you work in a job field that is typically associated with men, i.e. auto mechanic, construction worker, truck driver, etc, etc....

And last but not least:
5. If you strap on a rubber pecker at night to "poke" your ole lady.

If you are a lesbian and at least 3 of the above relates to you, then.......

YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MAN!!!! YOU HAVE PENIS ENVY. ACCEPT IT.

Now, with that being said. I know the difference between what some here are calling "butch" and "soft butch". My sister is a lesbian, and even though she isn't manly in anyway, she isn't quite a "girly-girl" either. I have no problem with that.
My confusion pertains to the muscle shirt wearing,stuffing socks in their pants, actively wishing for and trying to grow a beard butch lesbians and the attractive feminine "lipstick" lesbians who date them.
What I have found hanging around my sister and having personal contact with quite a few "lipstick' lesbians who date butches, is that YES, most were straight at one time and were in relationships with men and had a bad experience. They still want a man deep down inside.

Since: Oct 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#68 Jan 31, 2008
Firegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kind of sick...I feel like some dudes have this need to prove to everyone (especially gay girls) that all any girl needs is a good lay. If this were true...then I wouldn't be the first PERSON (yes, that includes many men) to be able to please my girlfriend in bed. Secondly, Yeah I'm a so-called "butch" girl. And no, Im' not "one ugly ass girl". I'm actually kind of attractive, and could most likely out play you with any girl you could find. The reason girls go for butches? I can only speak for myself, and the girls who chase me...I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and more of a woman than you'll ever get.
Best wishes.
oh shut up you ugly butch.

Since: Oct 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#69 Jan 31, 2008
Firegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kind of sick...I feel like some dudes have this need to prove to everyone (especially gay girls) that all any girl needs is a good lay. If this were true...then I wouldn't be the first PERSON (yes, that includes many men) to be able to please my girlfriend in bed. Secondly, Yeah I'm a so-called "butch" girl. And no, Im' not "one ugly ass girl". I'm actually kind of attractive, and could most likely out play you with any girl you could find. The reason girls go for butches? I can only speak for myself, and the girls who chase me...I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and more of a woman than you'll ever get.
Best wishes.
lol, you're more than a man? let's have cage match then.
lesbo9

Brooklyn, NY

#70 Feb 8, 2008
Terminator09 wrote:
I don't understand that at all. Butch women trying to act like men are just ugly. I think that they are kind of a joke. But, again if that's what a confused women is into ... c'est la vie.
first of all you have no idea what u r talking about. I am a butch and im not trying to be a man. I jus feel dat i am more comfortable in baggy clothes and if i use a strap its because my femme wants me to use it on her. Some females just dont like the penetration of a man and a female has alot more to work with other than just a man penis. so get ya stuff straight b4 u judge. im not confused i kno what da fuck i like.
dana

Brooklyn, NY

#71 Feb 8, 2008
lesbo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all you have no idea what u r talking about. I am a butch and im not trying to be a man. I jus feel dat i am more comfortable in baggy clothes and if i use a strap its because my femme wants me to use it on her. Some females just dont like the penetration of a man and a female has alot more to work with other than just a man penis. so get ya stuff straight b4 u judge. im not confused i kno what da fuck i like.
i like a nice skinny butch to fk me with a strap on, and eat me.
onewho

Greenbrier, AR

#72 Feb 11, 2008
To answer Jerome's original - if poorly worded- question. I am not attracted to feminine men. I am attracted to butch women. What other reason do I need? They may not be beautiful to you, but they are beautiful to me. I don't at all understand why people enjoy watching boxing or drinking tequila but I don't spend time worrying about it. I'd rather be cuddling up to my butch girl!
red

UK

#73 Feb 11, 2008
ok so i say that most girls now adays dont look 2much it 2looks bcoz they might of had beautiful girlz or hunky guys that treat her like shit, so when looking 4a new date,they go on looks and personalty.
bcoz what would u want a drop dead georgous girl/ hunky guy who beat u every day, or an average looking girl/guy who treated u like a king/queen?
and im not say coz ur gd looking ur mean, im just trying 2say
that its not just about looks its about everthing
Jennifer

London, Canada

#74 Feb 19, 2008
I am a femme lesbian and your question is typical. I LOVE butch women. They are hot and sexy and rugged...then why not choose a man? Well butches are still women and have female parts and brains. There are different feelings between butches and men. And any "parts" that may be used during sexual contact, are put away at the end...yet the woman in the butch remains. Thank goodness for butches!
Jennifer

London, Canada

#75 Feb 19, 2008
Amen to that onewho!
moniq

The Colony, TX

#76 Feb 21, 2008
Because they have the best of both worlds. I am straight and I am a girl. Recently I met a butch lesbian who I can tell is attracted to me. Of course physically I am not attracted to her. But man ! Emotionally and mentally she is so intriguing. She is strong and yet compassionate, tough and yet caring. She is more man than any man I have known. Just seeing her standing there gives me a sense of security and freedom beyond words. God knows how much I want her to be a male !!! Ha!!!
So I am not surprised at all there are lesbians who are attracted to butch women. They are just special...
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Feb 22, 2008
moniq wrote:
Because they have the best of both worlds. I am straight and I am a girl. Recently I met a butch lesbian who I can tell is attracted to me. Of course physically I am not attracted to her. But man ! Emotionally and mentally she is so intriguing. She is strong and yet compassionate, tough and yet caring. She is more man than any man I have known. Just seeing her standing there gives me a sense of security and freedom beyond words. God knows how much I want her to be a male !!! Ha!!!
So I am not surprised at all there are lesbians who are attracted to butch women. They are just special...
yeah love..
IzzyG

Abington, PA

#78 Mar 1, 2008
It's not about the feminine, the masculine. Girls want someone who can hold them, treat them right. Guys [macho guys] are almost always just looking for a lay. To guys, butch chicks are ugly. But that's because they don't want to be called gay for being interested. Girls look for a certain... flair. Someone who's emotional but rough on the edges. Someone who'll get hurt trying but stay to fight anyway. Guys, most of them anyway, are just the jealous hot heads that want their girl away from lesbians. It's stupid. Just leave it as is. I've dated some hot as hell chicks and I'm almost as butch as it gets. I'm emotional as any woman but my looks my walk my talk are man enough for me.
dyke

Calgary, Canada

#79 Mar 21, 2008
I am a feminine lesbian and I happen to think chicks who wear mens clothing such as suits or tshirts, who have small breasts, and are tall with deep voices and boy haircuts are the hottest ladies on the planet
soullessbutstill havebrain

Hempstead, NY

#80 Mar 22, 2008
Thankgod! I was really wondering if there are more women out there who love me being butch(besides my beautiful girlfriend)... and I was having a slight breakdown for a moment wondering if there actually ARE women who are attracted to butches! I wanted to cut my hair short and have been dying to do it ever since I was a kid... this might actually gives me the courage to go and do it! Thankyou to all of you who are strong enough to say what you mean and mean what you say!
AndroBoi

Erie, PA

#81 Mar 23, 2008
damn how can anyone not love masculine girls there so cute. I'm not exactly masculine though dress it definitely but personality wise lol no way in hell. Masculine chicks just tend to be sweeter,protective, and more loving well at least all the ones I've known and who wouldn't want that??^_^
zsa zsa

Tokyo, Japan

#82 Mar 28, 2008
well, the reason why the fems are attracted to the butch....
the butch has a mystic that real lesbian women can understand ... she represents the balance btw male and female and most of the time she carries it well ...

“solo quiero tu amor corazon ”

Since: Mar 08

jersey city

#83 Mar 28, 2008
another thing if man are gay and love acting like woman and like other man and woman are lesvians and act like man and like other woman why dont a gay man get with a lesvian woman if one gonna be the man and the other one the woman

p.s. i know i make no sense but i just had to say it :)

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#84 Mar 28, 2008
drshorty1 wrote:
another thing if man are gay and love acting like woman and like other man and woman are lesvians and act like man and like other woman why dont a gay man get with a lesvian woman if one gonna be the man and the other one the woman
p.s. i know i make no sense but i just had to say it :)
There are guys that dress in women clothing all the time and still are attractive to women. I think people who do those types of things are born that way. No one would do things that potentially get them put down by others who choose to judge.

“solo quiero tu amor corazon ”

jersey city

#85 Mar 28, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are guys that dress in women clothing all the time and still are attractive to women. I think people who do those types of things are born that way. No one would do things that potentially get them put down by others who choose to judge.
got you!

United States

#86 Mar 28, 2008
tomboi4life wrote:
I am a Tomboi {Soft Butch} and the last thing i'm trying to be is a man. I love very feminine women, i don't know where you get off by saying that butch women are trying to be men. We're not trying to be anything but ourselves!
I'm a confused hurt mother of a 17yr old fem....at least for now. I was hurt etc etc but why I'm writing you is to understand the concept. Like my daughter is masculine , if you will with sportss, but she's very proud of her large boobs. She walks around the house telling me this boy said this or this boy said that, she went to her jr prom in a knock out gown and was excited and proud that she got plenty looks. She's shapely herself but I find the females she's attracted to are also very pretty young ladies and shapely. In your opinion, is she just confused and I wait the "phrase" out? She says since 14 but that she is also proud to say she's graduating in june....a proud virgin. I often wondered if she could've been molested, if it has to do with basketball? She didn't claim this until we allowed her to join the basketball team at school. What r your thoughts. thanks
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could have sex with anyone who would it be? 2 min danny1986 183
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min King 70,312
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 3 min Cynic 13,016
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min NightOwl Ben 1,261,376
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Ldnlad20071 226,232
Meerut gay guys (Apr '15) 3 min Sss 954
New dirty k..k 4 min orjn01 116,808
Curvy Women for Daddies 60+ 4 min ironmike369 21
Gay/bi k.k 7 min Sub jimmy 73,931
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 11 min BrissyDad 14,999