LESBIANS why choose a butch girl that looks like a guy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 76
Next Last
Jerome

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2007
If you choose to be a lesbo then why not get with another beautiful lesbo, how come u always see a beautiful girl with a butch looking chick? Why not find a dude who has feminate ways? This has always puzzled me can some ladies give me the 411 on this subject?

“Beautiful conundrum”

Since: Sep 07

Portland, OR

#3 Oct 11, 2007
I'm not a lesbian, but have been with women before. The women I chose were very beautiful, because that is what I am attracted to. I love feminine curves, the softness..it is very beautiful and sensual. I can imagine that what one person is attracted to, another one isn't. Just like some men like blondes, some brunettes. It is a personal preference.
Jerome

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2007
wilted calluna wrote:
I'm not a lesbian, but have been with women before. The women I chose were very beautiful, because that is what I am attracted to. I love feminine curves, the softness..it is very beautiful and sensual. I can imagine that what one person is attracted to, another one isn't. Just like some men like blondes, some brunettes. It is a personal preference.
You described hair color, not appearances! there are ugly blondes, brunettes, and redheads. I agree i like the beauty and sensuality of a attractive woman. But why choose the ugly ones especially when some of these so called lesbo's are just experimenting, why not choose a attractive subject?

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#5 Oct 11, 2007
It was an example. What is attractive to one person isn't to another.
Virgin Nerd

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2007
While there are some scientific studies on what constitutes "beauty" or "attractiveness" in humans (such as symmetry, hip to waist ratios, etc.), I don't think there is a way to measure every possible component of what is attractive to someone else and why that person has different "standards" from another.

To a certain extent, "male" and "female" are social constructs as well.

I doubt there are any clear answers to this question.

Carl

Since: Oct 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Oct 11, 2007
homosexuality doesn't make sense sometimes. if you're a lesbian, and you don't like men, why date a woman that's trying to be a man? same thing for the men who date men trying to be female.

let's face it, butch lesbians are ugly. they look like ugly dudes. how a beautiful woman could be attracted to such a thing is weird to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jerome

Williamsport, MD

#8 Oct 11, 2007
New_Jerz_ish wrote:
homosexuality doesn't make sense sometimes. if you're a lesbian, and you don't like men, why date a woman that's trying to be a man? same thing for the men who date men trying to be female.
let's face it, butch lesbians are ugly. they look like ugly dudes. how a beautiful woman could be attracted to such a thing is weird to me.
That's why we need a beautiful lesbian who is with a butch chick to explain this to us! Any out there or yall don't want to admit your with one?
Franko

Canada

#9 Oct 11, 2007
Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we need a beautiful lesbian who is with a butch chick to explain this to us! Any out there or yall don't want to admit your with one?
I have a brother in-law who is gay. HE explained to me that in many (not all) gay relationships, the partners often do tend to break down to one being more masculine and the other more femnine in the relationship.

I guess it has more to do with how that relationship workls out from a personality perspective ... maybe the girl, although she wants sex with a woman, still preffers to be the feminine or want the masculine as a ying and yang in the relationship?
Join Free
Jerome

Williamsport, MD

#10 Oct 11, 2007
Virgin Nerd wrote:
While there are some scientific studies on what constitutes "beauty" or "attractiveness" in humans (such as symmetry, hip to waist ratios, etc.), I don't think there is a way to measure every possible component of what is attractive to someone else and why that person has different "standards" from another.
To a certain extent, "male" and "female" are social constructs as well.
I doubt there are any clear answers to this question.
Carl
BS there are no butch looking chicks that look good, if you have a picture and can physically show me then I'll believe it but she would be the only one and that's rare! You can study it, examine it all you want ugly is to the bone that's why these butch chicks look like men in the first place they are ugly women.
Virgin Nerd

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2007
Since I'm hetero, I don't go around looking for butch lesbians!

I do know of one "butchish" lesbian who is kinda cute, but she also has piercings that turn me off. I like her okay, though.

Then again, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I really can't say more than that. My most sexual experience was with a woman who was recovering from cancer treatment and she had just started to grow back her (greyish) hair. Not too attractive to begin with, but I liked her and when I saw her in the buff, I didn't notice anything "ugly."

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I just don't hang out around gay bars or "butch-girl" garages!! I'm pretty tame & semi-sheltered.

Carl

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Oct 11, 2007
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a brother in-law who is gay. HE explained to me that in many (not all) gay relationships, the partners often do tend to break down to one being more masculine and the other more femnine in the relationship.
I guess it has more to do with how that relationship workls out from a personality perspective ... maybe the girl, although she wants sex with a woman, still preffers to be the feminine or want the masculine as a ying and yang in the relationship?
so they want a female that's masculine? that's what i'm guessing from your comment. they want a man on the 'inside,' but a female on the outside. so pretty much, they're faking themselves out.
yed

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 11, 2007
It all comes down to nature.In this giant herd called humanity there are your BULLS and there are your COWS. Simple, case closed!
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#14 Oct 11, 2007
wilted calluna wrote:
Sounds to me like you ARE a lesbian.

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#15 Oct 11, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you ARE a lesbian.
Firstly, I don't accept labels, and you have no right to tell me what I like and don't like. If I had to say I was anything, I'd probably be more bisexual. If you had taken the time to read my other posts, you'd know that I am engaged to be married and am starting a family.
David

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Oct 12, 2007
wilted calluna wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, I don't accept labels, and you have no right to tell me what I like and don't like. If I had to say I was anything, I'd probably be more bisexual. If you had taken the time to read my other posts, you'd know that I am engaged to be married and am starting a family.
You're the best and most honest poster on here, love your posts... good luck.
lola

Kenosha, WI

#17 Oct 12, 2007
Jerome wrote:
If you choose to be a lesbo then why not get with another beautiful lesbo, how come u always see a beautiful girl with a butch looking chick? Why not find a dude who has feminate ways? This has always puzzled me can some ladies give me the 411 on this subject?
I think it all comes down to the dominant vs. submissive elements of the relationship. There are people who are leaders and those who are followers. Some fem lesbians are attracted to the dominant female personalities of the butch woman.

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 Oct 12, 2007
lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it all comes down to the dominant vs. submissive elements of the relationship. There are people who are leaders and those who are followers. Some fem lesbians are attracted to the dominant female personalities of the butch woman.
Once again, this goes back to how unfair women treat men. A butch is totally unattractive as far as appearance goes. However, they let this ugly woman close enough to them that they fall for them due to their personality, but if an ugly guy approached them, they wouldn't give them a time or day unless they were rich. I'm not ugly, but I bet a bisexual chick would pick an ugly female over me just because she's female.

“Beautiful conundrum”

Portland, OR

#19 Oct 12, 2007
New_Jerz_ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this goes back to how unfair women treat men. A butch is totally unattractive as far as appearance goes. However, they let this ugly woman close enough to them that they fall for them due to their personality, but if an ugly guy approached them, they wouldn't give them a time or day unless they were rich. I'm not ugly, but I bet a bisexual chick would pick an ugly female over me just because she's female.
Not in the slightest! I don't like labels, but I suppose I'm bisexual if you must label. I look for women who have nice curves. It is what is attractive to me.

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2007
wilted calluna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the slightest! I don't like labels, but I suppose I'm bisexual if you must label. I look for women who have nice curves. It is what is attractive to me.
Yea labels are for jars.....Anyway just because you find butches unsexy (jerome) some women do not. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is not butch but we are what you call tomboy (not to keen on dressing up just like to be comfortable) but I have found in the past some butch women sexy. They have this confidence and swagger that draws women in much like a confidant male would. Its hard to judge what others would find sexy. Just because you dont find them sexy doesn't mean they are unattractive. It takes all kinds for this world to go around. Stop being judgemental.
Franko

Canada

#21 Oct 12, 2007
New_Jerz_ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are times I have seen some men, while not ugly, but certainly not attractive, with absolutley gorgeuos women. I always wondered what it was that attracted the woman to him since she could have easily got some BRad Pitt Lookalike if she wanted.

ULtimatley it was some characterstic .. he oozed confidence, or he was extremely humorous, or he had money, or he was a "bad boy" type that seems to attract certain women, or he was very masculine,... something out of the ordinary led these types of women to a very plain looking guy.

SO, I can see it between lesbians too , why not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min papparatsey 6,549
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min rohancoolsexy 525,218
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jayyey1000 443,930
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min alex1495 31,965
uk phone wank now (Jul '12) 2 min Pete 239
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min hankie0325 197,137
horny single girl 2 min Lee 9
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Redneck4life93 334,985

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE