United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Anyone ever given urself a self facial?? Iv done it but I really like to be forced to.. I find it really hott!! Really I like being told wat to do hehe, iv tasted it a couple times too. But only a little.. Anyone wanna play??
bidaddy

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

james28 wrote:
Anyone ever given urself a self facial?? Iv done it but I really like to be forced to.. I find it really hott!! Really I like being told wat to do hehe, iv tasted it a couple times too. But only a little.. Anyone wanna play??
Oh your a kinky little c^m sucking bitch boi, sounds like. I'd love to make you my sex slave daddies boi. Bet your a sissy s^lt who likes to dress up for his daddy and do nasty, kinky things??? Want to be my play thing???

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Well I do like to wear some bras an panties, iv never done it for a guy though.. Always did it for a girl
bidaddy

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

james28 wrote:
Well I do like to wear some bras an panties, iv never done it for a guy though.. Always did it for a girl
You will obey my demands you sissy little sl^t. I want you wearing a sexy little thong to be my submissive little girly boi as you j.o. and squirt in your c^m hungry mouth. I will force you to eat your own sweet c^m, you know you want it, you litte bitch!

“xxx2”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Ive done it and i hated it
BadboiSneakz

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

bidaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You will obey my demands you sissy little sl^t. I want you wearing a sexy little thong to be my submissive little girly boi as you j.o. and squirt in your c^m hungry mouth. I will force you to eat your own sweet c^m, you know you want it, you litte bitch!
Daddy what about me. I want all ur salty sticky c-m in my little sl-t mouth. I'll be ur little girly boi all day. I'll always keep u hard and I'll wear sexy sheer dresses so u can always look at my small azz and fuch me whenever u want. I'm 15 daddy. What's it email
Myles taylor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

james28 wrote:
Hey bby im white male and love to selfsuck and self facial, please take some pics and videos of you doing that!!;) ill do the same
Mylestaylor54@yahoo.com
cyber6

Hoorn, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

i love it to. i take pics on demand. love to squirt in my own face. any other straight guys?
hangtoit@hotmail.com
Join Free
samsungman1

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

cyber6 wrote:
i love it to. i take pics on demand. love to squirt in my own face. any other straight guys?
hangtoit@hotmail.com
wanna chat? samsungman1@hotmail.com

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

cyber6 i wanna see ur self-facial :) email me pic at: y.yo12@yahoo.com
cyber6

Hoorn, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

I'm forced sometime to. Dont like it but strange thing is, it makes me horny though
jungleman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Mr-mrjenn@hotmail.com.
Anyone wana chat. Straight guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5188 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Harrykhan0987 418,759
Dads And D@ughters 2 min Isw3944woods 66
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Blade 58,093
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Toeboy1 309,722
Show Hubby tribute 3 min Haboofairy 16
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Pyro96 120,905
Mistress looking for submissive, kinky married ... 4 min Davidhornyslave 47
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Courtneywhite1 224,165
Snapchat names 24 min Jackk-6 5,596