created by: Rick | Dec 26, 2007

Human Sexuality

24,793 votes

Girls, where was your first nude group shower

Click on an option to vote

  • Jr. High School PE/gym class
  • High School PE/gym class
  • High School athletic team
  • College dorm/sorority
  • College athletic team
  • Summer Camp
  • Sauna
  • Swimming Pool
  • Health Club / Fitnessstudio
  • Never showered in a group

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Naked girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 5, 2008
 
My first nude shower was in school at swimming. the lockers where in the same room boys and girls in thhe same room, different rooms for showers.

I felt nervous at first but then got used to it.

the coaches for swimming did this.

-Made us swim nude for 2 weeks
-made us shower in the showersr next to the pool

It was nice

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Nov 6, 2008
 
My older sister and I took baths together since before I can remember. When I was 7 and I first started showing my older sister introduced me to it but that ended our community nudity because she was entering puberty didn't feel comfortable. We did continue showering together in bathing suits for fun. Eventually I did it with my younger sisters too.
Don

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Nov 6, 2008
 
During the fifties I was in junior high. All of us boys were required to swim naked during gym class. All through high school in gym class we took group showers in a large room with shower heads along the walls and no privacy whatsoever. At the time boys who were underdeveloped had a hard time with body acceptance. Fortunately I was not one of them.
sakar

Neyveli, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Nov 6, 2008
 
beauty
sakar

Neyveli, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Nov 7, 2008
 
enjoy panna
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Nov 7, 2008
 
Remy wrote:
I guess girls are more comfortable with same sex nudity.
I think it's true that most girls are comfortable with same sex group nudity, so I found it odd that in my high school the girls' locker room for gym class had showers in separate stalls, but my older brother told me that boys had to shower together as a group in an open shower room since Jr. High, and that when they had swimming class they had to swim in the nude also.
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Nov 7, 2008
 
Don wrote:
All through high school in gym class we took group showers in a large room with shower heads along the walls and no privacy whatsoever. At the time boys who were underdeveloped had a hard time with body acceptance.
It was probably an issue of who was in the minority. My bf told me that the first time he had to shower after gym class he felt embarassed and had a hard time with his body acceptance because he was so developed, being one of a few classmates with fully grown pubic hair.

“I'm new”

Since: Jul 08

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 7, 2008
 
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's true that most girls are comfortable with same sex group nudity, so I found it odd that in my high school the girls' locker room for gym class had showers in separate stalls, but my older brother told me that boys had to shower together as a group in an open shower room since Jr. High, and that when they had swimming class they had to swim in the nude also.
Diane, how old are you?
Join Free

“Deep as a puddle...”

Since: Dec 07

Sharp as a brick...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Nov 7, 2008
 
girls, I'm really more interested in "when is your next group shower"

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Nov 7, 2008
 
Funny, I always thought men were more comfortable with same sex nudity. Since women are more judgmental of each other and we tend to be more judgmental of our own bodies.

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Nov 7, 2008
 
saviorself wrote:
girls, I'm really more interested in "when is your next group shower"
It will be a bath with my baby niece sometime in the next couple weeks. It won't be sexy, sorry.

“Deep as a puddle...”

Since: Dec 07

Sharp as a brick...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Nov 8, 2008
 
EmberlyMai wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a bath with my baby niece sometime in the next couple weeks. It won't be sexy, sorry.
no that is not sexy. Thanks for derailing the thread. Post a topless pic to make up for it.
Naked girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Nov 8, 2008
 
my next group nude shower will be in PE in HS swimming

Since: Jul 08

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Nov 9, 2008
 
I will happily take the buren of judging female bodies off your hands.
EmberlyMai wrote:
Funny, I always thought men were more comfortable with same sex nudity. Since women are more judgmental of each other and we tend to be more judgmental of our own bodies.
Stacy Cole - super slut

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Nov 9, 2008
 
The first time I ever showered with anyone was in Jr. High on the weekend after a big swim meet. We won and every girl our locker room was very playful and touchy as much as cheery. We showered in one big group, and then we start playing with each other until the coach walked in and caught us (but I dont think he minded, lol!). We were all used to him seeing us in various states of undress (call any girl from Wanton Jr. High a slut and it will be true).
Brigita Augusts

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Nov 9, 2008
 
Me and current boyfriend used shower 2gether when we were 8. Our parents took all of us: my sisters and Boyfriend's brother and sister to a locale shower every morning until all of us moved to US.(We are from Latvia, and nudity is no a problem as much as its ovr here.) Now we live in the US, but we still shower 2gether lustfully in secret

-Srry for bad English grammar.
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Nov 9, 2008
 
The real trick of all these JHS and HS gym showers is the secret camera systems put in place for the enjoyment of geek nerds and school staff.

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 11, 2008
 
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
no that is not sexy. Thanks for derailing the thread. Post a topless pic to make up for it.
I'm sorry every aspect of my life is inadequate for your jerking off. I'll try to only talk about sexy situations from now on, master.

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Nov 11, 2008
 
Brigita Augusts wrote:
Me and current boyfriend used shower 2gether when we were 8. Our parents took all of us: my sisters and Boyfriend's brother and sister to a locale shower every morning until all of us moved to US.(We are from Latvia, and nudity is no a problem as much as its ovr here.) Now we live in the US, but we still shower 2gether lustfully in secret
-Srry for bad English grammar.
I don't mind bad grammar if you have a good story like that! Was there an age the kids stopped showering? When I was 8 I was starting puberty.
Brigita Augusts

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 12, 2008
 
EmberlyMai wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind bad grammar if you have a good story like that! Was there an age the kids stopped showering? When I was 8 I was starting puberty.
in Latvia when we were 12 or 13 age, we would normaly go by there with my sisters with no parents. Some boys an gurls would shower 2gether but not touch each other sexualy. we would all have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

3875 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Norwich man 41 338,231
dirty ki..k 3 min VeryNaughtyMan 142,544
rateing pics vids m or f 3 min MrSmiley133 5
yung pics 3 min 15m trade 10
How old were you when you gave your first hand job (Apr '08) 3 min Hrny OlderMale Bham UK 1,122
horny blondes 4 min Daviion 6
straight men wanting oral sex from another man (Oct '07) 4 min nipple lover 367
Gay/bi K....k 4 min teen male usa 67,837
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min 20 m nz 216,831
Females that post nude snapchat stories 19 min fergussteele 3,016
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••