UK

#1505 Feb 2, 2014
Chris60 wrote:
<quoted text>where do you live?
Manchester UK
James

Sebring, FL

#1506 Feb 2, 2014
It was at our home two and a half years ago when she was 25. We had placed a personals ad at a married-dating site. We received a lot of replies but she phoned just one guy who was a year younger than her. He came over to our place and fucked her on our living room couch. I was laying on my side in the floor, watching in the dim light. I was so excited I masturbated.

She led him to our bedroom and locked the door so I wouldn't bother them. He stayed until midmorning the next day.
jake

Keystone Heights, FL

#1507 Feb 2, 2014
it was wild they got undress and was playing at first i was a little jealous watching and seeing he was so well hung twice as big as my 5" but once he enter her and they got going it was so hot

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#1508 Feb 14, 2014
I wish my wife would let me watch as another man mounted her and give it to her good. I would also love to try sloppy seconds with her

Since: Feb 13

UK

#1509 Feb 14, 2014
Chris60 wrote:
I wish my wife would let me watch as another man mounted her and give it to her good. I would also love to try sloppy seconds with her
have you asked her? Whereabouts are you?

Perth, Australia

#1510 Feb 15, 2014
Quench my thirst wrote:
<quoted text>have you asked her? Whereabouts are you?
yes I have asked her, many times. Western Australia

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1511 Feb 15, 2014
Chris60 wrote:
I am puzzled here. She doesn't have sex with another man or doesn't let you watch?

“wittol white boy!”

Since: Nov 13

St Louis

#1512 Feb 15, 2014
My wife doesn't like me to watch her when she's having sex with one, or more, of her lovers. She does, however, let me go down on her after they've made love! She comes into the guest room, and let's me taste the creamy mess her black man has made!

Her current man and her have been coming into our living room lately. When they have finished, they curl up together still nude and we visit and enjoy a glass of wine!
Join Free

Location hidden

#1513 Feb 15, 2014
luvher wrote:
My wife doesn't like me to watch her when she's having sex with one, or more, of her lovers. She does, however, let me go down on her after they've made love! She comes into the guest room, and let's me taste the creamy mess her black man has made!
Her current man and her have been coming into our living room lately. When they have finished, they curl up together still nude and we visit and enjoy a glass of wine!
You can try a camera or a peep hole. Both are great solutions.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1514 Feb 16, 2014
luvher wrote:
An interesting situation. I can only wonder what comments a mental health professional would make about it. Just thinking about my gf being with another man drives me bonkers! Lack of trust on my part? Don't give a damn about her on your part? Maybe you don't have any choice?

Perth, Australia

#1515 Feb 16, 2014
celine343 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am puzzled here. She doesn't have sex with another man or doesn't let you watch?
she won't have sex with another guy, say's she only wants me

Location hidden

#1516 Feb 16, 2014
Chris60 wrote:
<quoted text>she won't have sex with another guy, say's she only wants me
Clear now. Thank you.
haywood

Murrysville, PA

#1517 Feb 24, 2014
Allinink0 wrote:
I'm a very attractive 23 m with tattoos looking in maryland for a sexy wife or gf to enjoy in front of her partner.
Where in Maryland?
ether

Houston, TX

#1518 Feb 25, 2014
Doggy, and she looked beautiful!
ether

Houston, TX

#1519 Feb 25, 2014
Missionary and she was beautiful!
ether

Houston, TX

#1520 Feb 25, 2014
She is beautiful when making love.
ether

Houston, TX

#1521 Feb 25, 2014
Would you do my wife right?
manchester

UK

#1523 Feb 25, 2014
u stats cok size etc wer in manch u based
Chris60 wrote:
<quoted text>she won't have sex with another guy, say's she only wants me

South Brisbane, Australia

#1524 Feb 26, 2014
Watched my 39 year old wife straddle a young 21 year old guys hard cock and watched her ride him bringing her to a strong orgasm while he managed to stay hard till he she squirted this sent him over the edge, the wife increased her rhythm letting him come in her. He was one of her co workers and they had been flirting for over 6 months till this night at a party she decided to fuck him with my consent as I had been trying to encourage her for quite a while with no luck, but glad it happened as she asked me if he could come back to our place to continue which the did. I let them have some privacy and slept in the next room, it was incredibly hot as quite a times during the middle of the night I could hear bed moving with him grunting and her moaning, then it would be quite for a few seconds before hearing whispering and wife giggling . He became a friend with benefits after this night till moving interstate. Been trying to do this again but wife is very picky and hoping that it will happen again.
Johnny

Australia

#1525 Feb 26, 2014
mixedcouple wrote:
Watched my 39 year old wife straddle a young 21 year old guys hard cock and watched her ride him bringing her to a strong orgasm while he managed to stay hard till he she squirted this sent him over the edge, the wife increased her rhythm letting him come in her. He was one of her co workers and they had been flirting for over 6 months till this night at a party she decided to fuck him with my consent as I had been trying to encourage her for quite a while with no luck, but glad it happened as she asked me if he could come back to our place to continue which the did. I let them have some privacy and slept in the next room, it was incredibly hot as quite a times during the middle of the night I could hear bed moving with him grunting and her moaning, then it would be quite for a few seconds before hearing whispering and wife giggling . He became a friend with benefits after this night till moving interstate. Been trying to do this again but wife is very picky and hoping that it will happen again.
hey would love to chat,if you like send me an email,it's jhmadder at g mail d ot com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yung Websites 10 min which one 2
Tribute my gf on k.....ik 10 min Pauljones69 6
Dirty ki...k 10 min Amanda 81,418
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 11 min ONLYATHLETICMEN 753,463
Michigan snapchat? 11 min Anonymous 1
Want to suck older man 11 min Bimattie 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 12 min Hotladkent 761,221
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Emily 102,037
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min jaz_12_love 362,627
More from around the web