first time watch another man enter your wife

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of1,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#598
Apr 5, 2013
 
So your frien is that the guy with the big tool
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#599
Apr 5, 2013
 
josht83 wrote:
I haven't seen it yet but I would love to watch my wife pick up a stranger at a bar bring him home and take his big d!(k!!!
#1 is trust and communication make sure you can handle this before trying it, and make sure she's confident you can. The first thing is to communicate with her your desires, she's going to wonder why you want to shares her. So what is you reason you need to explain that, also how are you going find someone. Going to a bar and finding a random stranger isn't something I would have ever agreed to. But she might not care just talk about it with her.
wildfan

Glenwood, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#600
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
So your frien is that the guy with the big tool
Yes it was all of 9 inches.
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#601
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
So your frien is that the guy with the big tool
He's my husband best friend
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#602
Apr 5, 2013
 
he is the one with the big di ck when you get a big di ck does it take a while to get it in or does it go in easily because my wife as you remember it took a while for him to get all of his tool in next time you should have your husband hold your legs while he puts it in
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#603
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
he is the one with the big di ck when you get a big di ck does it take a while to get it in or does it go in easily because my wife as you remember it took a while for him to get all of his tool in next time you should have your husband hold your legs while he puts it in
Well I guess I'm bigger than her lol but we also did allot of foreplay before as well. The last couple of inches I had to tilt my hips for it to pass my cervixs
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#605
Apr 5, 2013
 
Pam wrote:
<quoted text> Well I guess I'm bigger than her lol but we also did allot of foreplay before as well. The last couple of inches I had to tilt my hips for it to pass my cervixs
Pam your a small lady how can you ttake that much di ck I ould sure love to see his big dick slide in and out of you have you ever watched it in a mirror as it goes in and out I cant remember if you said if your squirt or not I didnt think my wife would of had that hard of a time getting his tool in I am a little smaller in girth and only about and inch shorter I thought I had stretched her out enough
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
<quoted text>Pam your a small lady how can you ttake that much di ck I ould sure love to see his big dick slide in and out of you have you ever watched it in a mirror as it goes in and out I cant remember if you said if your squirt or not I didnt think my wife would of had that hard of a time getting his tool in I am a little smaller in girth and only about and inch shorter I thought I had stretched her out enough
lol yes I am very petite and honestly I didn't think I was going to fit his cock in me lol. I was looking at his and my husbands next to eachother and was going OMG really are you serious lol. But we did a to. Of foreplay and had allot of fun before hand so I was extremely excited. My husband had a clits eye view of the whole ordeal our first time I was looking down and watching him move closer stretching me and going way beyond my husbands penis. We tried a morror a few times I get to caught up and I think I'm mirror blind lol. But I have watched close up on videos we've made together. Yes I have squirted many times OMG very intense I love it allot lol. Well one thing I figured out is a girls hight and weight has no reflection on her vaginal size everyone's very different.
Join Free
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#607
Apr 5, 2013
 
Pam wrote:
<quoted text> lol yes I am very petite and honestly I didn't think I was going to fit his cock in me lol. I was looking at his and my husbands next to eachother and was going OMG really are you serious lol. But we did a to. Of foreplay and had allot of fun before hand so I was extremely excited. My husband had a clits eye view of the whole ordeal our first time I was looking down and watching him move closer stretching me and going way beyond my husbands penis. We tried a morror a few times I get to caught up and I think I'm mirror blind lol. But I have watched close up on videos we've made together. Yes I have squirted many times OMG very intense I love it allot lol. Well one thing I figured out is a girls hight and weight has no reflection on her vaginal size everyone's very different.
What I was trying to say is I was not that much smaller than him and I thought she would be able to take him alot easier and without lube maybe I should have started out with her and then let him have her does your hubby bang you first or afterwards
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#608
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
<quoted text>What I was trying to say is I was not that much smaller than him and I thought she would be able to take him alot easier and without lube maybe I should have started out with her and then let him have her does your hubby bang you first or afterwards
usually due to my husband having a small penis he goes first. But he gets hard most of the time and goes after as well.
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#609
Apr 5, 2013
 
Pam wrote:
<quoted text> usually due to my husband having a small penis he goes first. But he gets hard most of the time and goes after as well.
Would you want to have sex with a black guy with more than 9 inches would you ever like to get gangbanged and I would love to be one of them honey I know it is not possible

Since: Apr 12

Winsford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610
Apr 5, 2013
 
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> early next week if you can do you have a big one
12 and a half inches.....err millimetres :)
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#611
Apr 5, 2013
 
fastdoo wrote:
<quoted text>Would you want to have sex with a black guy with more than 9 inches would you ever like to get gangbanged and I would love to be one of them honey I know it is not possible
I would just like to say one thing first, I'm in no way prejudice. But I've never been attracted to any black guys, except Will Smith lol. I would have sex with him big cock or not regardless lol. Jerry has a 9 1/2"long cock that's 7 1/4 around so its huge. So if I was to enjoy someone else for size to say it would need to be bigger than his. Of course I would love to the possibility of a five some with you your wife my husband and Jerry. Being gang banged sounds fun it concept but in reality I'm not one to have sex with strangers.
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#612
Apr 5, 2013
 
I think having both my husband and Jerry curves my desires for venturing out lol. Jerry lives with us when he's not in Alaska fishing so my sexual satisfactions are very satisfied. I know this life style has made me quite the nymphomaniac lol. I have professed and confessed my love for Jerry to my husband. MFM sex for so many years with Jerry my husband understands my natural feelings. I also couldn't imagine not having sex with Jerry it would be very sad and frustrating both physically and emotionally.

Since: Jan 13

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#613
Apr 5, 2013
 
Pam wrote:
I think having both my husband and Jerry curves my desires for venturing out lol. Jerry lives with us when he's not in Alaska fishing so my sexual satisfactions are very satisfied. I know this life style has made me quite the nymphomaniac lol. I have professed and confessed my love for Jerry to my husband. MFM sex for so many years with Jerry my husband understands my natural feelings. I also couldn't imagine not having sex with Jerry it would be very sad and frustrating both physically and emotionally.
Pam, you seem to have a wonderful arrangement with basically 2 husbands. It works and I'm proud for you.
Pam

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#614
Apr 5, 2013
 
hornypop wrote:
<quoted text>Pam, you seem to have a wonderful arrangement with basically 2 husbands. It works and I'm proud for you.
Thank you sweetie, November will be thirteen years since the three of us began this. I truly am blessed to have them both its amazing.
Easydoesit47

Royse City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#615
Apr 5, 2013
 
This would be so hot to see

Since: Sep 12

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#616
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pam wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text> When my husband first approached me wanting to watch I thought it was a trick. Then he told me how he wanted to watch me being pleasure more than he could do with his small penis. Again I thought this was a trick, I was thinking how could this be of any pleasure to him. One of the things he wanted most out of the whole thing was details about every feeling I experienced. He wanted me to tell him exactly how it felt different than his. I didn't understand till I told him how very different their two sizes felt. My husband got so excited hearing every detail and would ask to hear it over and over. It was then that I understood what was in it for him. So me reading this topic I understand all the men on here very well.
I am in a similar situation. I am not hung and I want my wife to have a hung man. I don't want much out of it other than a video or to be there n watch. I love my wife. She deserves the best

How did you set up the first time? How did u find a hung man that you wanted to have sex with? I want to set something up for my wife and want her to be safe, feel comfortable and be attracted to the man

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#619
Apr 6, 2013
 
hornypop wrote:
<quoted text>That's an awesome story! It's great to see your wife go nuts with another man's cock in her. How did the older white wife respond to your BBC?
The older White wife name was Rita. Whenever the action between our spouses got real hot she would give me a blowj*b. After watching what Ric did to my wife, I was horny as hell and needed to f*ck someone brains out. Rita was a willing victim as I f*cked her as hard and long as her husband did my wife. She enjoyed it a lot. Maybe too much because she wanted to meet up with me later that week without her husband or my wife present. I didn't like that.
The interesting thing about that night was seeing my wife do things sexually that I thougt she wouldn't do. She is very adamant about not having her hair pulled. Ric had a handful of her long hair and pulling it as he was f*cking her doggystyle. If I did that she would get mad and immediately make me stop. She had a real big orgasm as Ric was yanking her hair and pounding her on all four.
Ric also had her in a position I could only dream about. My favorite position is having her legs on my shoulder. My wife claim I'm to big and that it hurts her if I get to deep. So I have to go real slow with shallow strokes to keep from hurting her. It's really hard trying to keep myself from going deep or too fast. Even then I can see she is very tense, so we usually don't do that position.
Ric had her legs on his shoulder and he was hitting it as hard, fast and deep as he could get. My wife really seem to love it. Than to add salt in my wound, he grabbed her legs off his shoulder and pushed her ankles down next to her earhole. He would alternate from grinding deeply into her and pounding the hell out of her. He had my wife screaming so much I thought someone would call the police. I've only dreamed of doing that to my wife. Thats when I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Rita and had my way with her.
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pam wrote:
<quoted text> I would just like to say one thing first, I'm in no way prejudice. But I've never been attracted to any black guys, except Will Smith lol. I would have sex with him big cock or not regardless lol. Jerry has a 9 1/2"long cock that's 7 1/4 around so its huge. So if I was to enjoy someone else for size to say it would need to be bigger than his. Of course I would love to the possibility of a five some with you your wife my husband and Jerry. Being gang banged sounds fun it concept but in reality I'm not one to have sex with strangers.
Umm Pam, I was wondering if you would mind renting it to me to park a fleet of school buses in?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of1,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5394 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Hrnyukguy 226,265
Nasty girls need d*ddy? 1 min tweak69 18
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min santizoelmer 312,306
Snapchat names 2 min B00GERZ13 5,707
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 2 min Lozada02 13,368
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Bigboyy97 122,507
sexting numbers UK girls (Dec '12) 2 min HornyM 990
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min cuteboi 421,027
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 15 min Bob 6,205
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••