mike jones

Kinston, NC

#435 Feb 15, 2013
I have been married to my wife almost 40 years. Have watched her get screwed by our friends many times for almost 28 years. Only multiple time in one night was one night after much alcohol she was screwed by 4 of our friends. I love watching it and our marriage is very good. I don't think she fools around but after a few drinks and a little attention paid to her, she gets screwed and acts like it is perfectly normal.
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#436 Feb 15, 2013
hornypop wrote:
<quoted text>YES! With my wife laying naked between another man and myself and fondling her together was so good. With he and I sucking a nipple each while one rubbed her pussy lips and the other stroked her clit while she held both our cocks would drive her up the wall. When she would approach an orgasm and grab his ass cheeks trying to pull his whole body inside her, I knew that she was cumming and loving it. What I liked too was that when it was only she and I we would go one or maybe two rounds. With another man it was always two rounds with each of us - wlways. And sometimes 3 with our guest if he could get it up.
Yep, know exactly what you mean about the wife grabbing a guy's ass cheeks when she gets close to orgasm. It's like she's making sure he is as far up inside her as possible when she climaxes.

Since: Jul 12

Kelmscott, Australia

#437 Mar 1, 2013
To the wives, what was your husbands reaction the first time he watched another guy enter you?
Nancy

United States

#438 Mar 3, 2013
Chris60 wrote:
To the wives, what was your husbands reaction the first time he watched another guy enter you?
My husband came in really large spurts the first time he watched an older man who lived down the street place his long thick c ock inside me. We did it missionary style with me on my back and both of my legs up over his shoulders. I had my first orgasm within seconds of watching my hubby shoot all over the bedspread. He has watched me many times since with the same older man.

Since: Sep 12

Phoenix, AZ

#439 Mar 3, 2013
I have not yet had the pleasure of watching my wife get fuuuuked by another man. However I did get to see her receive and give pleasure to another woman at a strip club last weekend. It was magical. The look of pleasure on her face got me soo hard. The girl was only about 25 and my wife is 45. Thank god for alcohol. She has always vowed not to go to a strip club but we went with a group of couples. Majority rules. After she saw the other wives getting teeties in their faces and after a few shots she went for it. I later found out she was making out with this chick in the ladies room.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#440 Mar 3, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>My husband came in really large spurts the first time he watched an older man who lived down the street place his long thick c ock inside me. We did it missionary style with me on my back and both of my legs up over his shoulders. I had my first orgasm within seconds of watching my hubby shoot all over the bedspread. He has watched me many times since with the same older man.
Nice,
What is older? Where are u? I'd like to help. LOL
davie

London, UK

#441 Mar 3, 2013
when my (ex wife as she is now)gf shared our first place together we rented it from farmer landlord she was 17 and i was 24 one night we got drinkin his home brew with him and things got flirty as night went on and he said how he loved shape of her legs in her jeans but would love see them in a skirt so she said she would go change into one for him,when she came back she was wearing short skirt stockngs and no underwear she winked at me as he admired her legs but his eyes popped when she sat opposite him and he could see her pussy under skirt well things took of and i stood back and watched as he stuck his huge red cock inside her mouth then her pussy and ass ,was an amazing night and i found out later she repeated it few tiimes with his m8;s
davie

London, UK

#442 Mar 3, 2013
i still like to wank remembering it
Join Free

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#443 Mar 7, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>My husband came in really large spurts the first time he watched an older man who lived down the street place his long thick c ock inside me. We did it missionary style with me on my back and both of my legs up over his shoulders. I had my first orgasm within seconds of watching my hubby shoot all over the bedspread. He has watched me many times since with the same older man.
awesome story Nancy, I think my reaction to watching my wife would be the same. Thanks for sharing :)
cuckborn84

Mount Prospect, IL

#444 Mar 7, 2013
Pam wrote:
Well that's a good sign ;) now all you need to do is ask why, make sure to listen and address her concers. Make sure to respect her reasons and take your time responding with answers that will reassure her. Remember the only reason most women won't is they don't wont to lose their husband... Another reason I have heard about a change of mind is attraction just like any man . Us women don't want sex with some we aren't attracted to so remember when she says yes. Make sure she agrees with the person your going to have a threesome with. I remember when my husband suggested and had a friend in mind I was worried lol. I thought it would be one of the guys I couldn't stand to look at lol. But when I found out I was very happy because I was already attracted to him.
Its great to see such honesty and also that you can keep a marriage healthy while doing this. I understand how my wife feels about it to. I wanted her to try same thing i'm about same size as your husband and other guy was almost 9in. Right away i saw expressions on her face I had never seen before and moans that weren't the same. She also was more willing than ever to do oral which she normally never does. I could tell how much she loved it but she was scared to tell me that she liked it better and how great big felt. That was 4yrs ago lol now its common thing for her

Since: Sep 12

Phoenix, AZ

#445 Mar 7, 2013
I would like to her from the men n ladies on their first time threesome and how they convinced themselves or their partner to take the plunge

I am trying to open my wife's mind up to the idea. Lately durring sex I will talk about me wanting to see her take another mans koock. A man who's koock is bigger longer and thicker than mine. The more I talk the closer she gets to kuumming n then she does. I really think she is thinking about it but she tells me it's just sex talk.

I think she is afraid to open Pandora's box She knows whatever her fantasy is ,I will go for it and make it happen. Right now she's just up for the sex talk about a threesome and only when my diiiick is deep inside her.
mark

Cambridge, UK

#446 Mar 7, 2013
any guys want sex with my wife
Jill

Memphis, TN

#447 Mar 7, 2013
feathers wrote:
was extremely exciting on holiday not talk about it first, meet him by swimming pool wife went topless he 26 wife 36 had a few drinks i told Sue (wife) to ask him back to our room she said no but went to bar with him, she came to room an hour later on her own, she said Darius gone to his room and if I wanted with us to ring him, but added " I will take great pleasure in fucking him and without doubt he would love to but your decision" She went for a shower I called his room. 30 minutes later Sue was getting well and truly fuck. What a sight, sound and smeel
This is very sexy! I love it that you guys are so into your wives pleasure!:)
Jill

Memphis, TN

#448 Mar 7, 2013
Chris60 wrote:
My husband couldn't take his eyes off me. It was incredibly erotic, and like some of you're wives I ended up having five or six orgasms by the time they finished. He was a little insecure the very next day (it was his best friend who is hung and I think it surprised my husband how much I enjoyed it) but we talked through it and have done it many times since.:)
SmartAlec

Austin, TX

#449 Mar 7, 2013
Jimmasin wrote:
I would like to her from the men n ladies on their first time threesome and how they convinced themselves or their partner to take the plunge
I am trying to open my wife's mind up to the idea. Lately durring sex I will talk about me wanting to see her take another mans koock. A man who's koock is bigger longer and thicker than mine. The more I talk the closer she gets to kuumming n then she does. I really think she is thinking about it but she tells me it's just sex talk.
I think she is afraid to open Pandora's box She knows whatever her fantasy is ,I will go for it and make it happen. Right now she's just up for the sex talk about a threesome and only when my diiiick is deep inside her.
"I think she is afraid to open Pandora's box." So, your wife's name is 'Pandora'?
Dirty Old Man

Ashburn, VA

#450 Mar 8, 2013
swappp wrote:
does anyone have picture or mouvie of his wife/fg while she is other man...
Yes, i have extended vid and pics of my hot wife getting hammered by another man while I circle the bed watching and jacking.

Afterwards, sliding into her gooey mess was the greatest feeling ever!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#451 Mar 8, 2013
Dirty Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i have extended vid and pics of my hot wife getting hammered by another man while I circle the bed watching and jacking.
Afterwards, sliding into her gooey mess was the greatest feeling ever!
k 1k finerjon send them to me
georg

Bonn, Germany

#452 Mar 8, 2013
4 years ago we went first time in an adult cinema and my wife was f+cked by 3 strangers

Since: Dec 12

Portugal

#453 Mar 8, 2013
mark wrote:
any guys want sex with my wife
Yes! Do You ever make it to Spain or Portugal?
mark

Cambridge, UK

#455 Mar 8, 2013
solysombra69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Do You ever make it to Spain or Portugal?
no sorry must be uk only

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Trillaaa___ 591,886
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Ryanlovesdicks 534,389
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Drown_in_watter 247,687
Ever make love in front of another couple? (Mar '09) 2 min xyz 26
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min DominantMaster J 409,499
family breeding 3 min kat 551
Adrianna Lynn (Feb '14) 3 min Nylon Aficionado 3,135
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Deltaray 58,378
More from around the web