mathisha

Torrance, CA

#328 Jan 26, 2013
i also like to share my wife with a other man
btm part 1

Roanoke, VA

#329 Jan 27, 2013
My wife an me fucked every day some times or then 2 time a day then on our 7th year it was dry to where we did it 1time a week then 1 time a month then one day it was like any other day love u kiss then she went to work I didn't see her for a day an a half I know where she went but I played dumb to see what she would tell me said she was at a friends I said OK she went to take a bath I was pissed so I went to tell her I know what she did she said OK I did I fucked my ex last night

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#330 Jan 29, 2013
Perth Hubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she'll come around to the idea? My mrs was one of the most conservative women ever for first 15yrs of marriage. Now she finds the idea of another guy wanting her sexually a big turn on because it proves to her that she still has it. She loves making another guy hard and seeing him cum.
that is so hot, I know the thought of being with another guy turns my wife on,but it has been the stupid things I have done to set her up and just pressuring her to do it which has made her go against actually doing it.

Perth, Australia

#331 Jan 29, 2013
mathisha wrote:
i also like to share my wife with a other man
How did you start sharing her mathisha?

Since: Apr 12

Saranac Lake, NY

#332 Jan 29, 2013
PreachersWife Holly wrote:
I love reading the posts here. would be very erotic to share my lovers in front of hubby. lucky folks
Wanna talk off of here
Husband

Oklahoma City, OK

#333 Jan 29, 2013
It's something we have done for so long it feels natural for us. I read people condemning what we do I understand their morals. We live with good strong general morals, treating each other with love. It's not like one of us is an unwilling partner forced into this life style. I suggested to my wife over 12 yrs ago to try this. We enjoyed it so much we decided to continue this life style.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#335 Jan 29, 2013
Husband wrote:
It's something we have done for so long it feels natural for us. I read people condemning what we do I understand their morals. We live with good strong general morals, treating each other with love. It's not like one of us is an unwilling partner forced into this life style. I suggested to my wife over 12 yrs ago to try this. We enjoyed it so much we decided to continue this life style.
I agree with you 100%. Nobody outside of the other men involved ever knew about or suspected what we were doing behind closed doors except our swap couple and the men in our MFM's. My wife was always treated with the utmost respect. We still love and respect each other. There were never any emotional hang-ups or marriages broken up. Several of the men were married friends of ours who's wives never knew. I just with my wife's sexual appetite had not diminished after 17 or 18 years. I would love to stil be having them.

Australia

#336 Jan 30, 2013
JerrySpringerRoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris, how do you think I felt when my wife said yes and the changed her mind when we had a disagreement...... she has never changed it back again although I know she gets off on the idea.
Opportunity lost....:-(
that would be hard to take,if you don't mind me asking what on earth did you have a disagreement about that? Surely in the right situation she would give it a go
Join Free
Anonymous

United States

#337 Jan 31, 2013
Husband wrote:
A husband that shares his wife gets better lovin than any other-I can attest to this, we love the lifestyle, never going back that's for sure-been doing this for about a decade n we both love it!
btm part 4

Lynchburg, VA

#340 Feb 1, 2013
I got up off of her he came around an I was coming out of her he said damn dude then pushed his cock in to her an was going at it hard I was watch an I was getting hard again he was giving it his all but she just played there with her legs up but not like she had them with me she let out a couple of little mones I was hard again an I said get on to an ride him while she was riding him well u know what I did with mine all together it was about 2 hours then he left an she said can we do it again I cheated cause u never had time for me but after tonight it just u an me cause I'm never going to find a Guy like u or have one a big as u I don't know what I was thinking I asked her how mine time did u cum with him she said 3 then I said what about with me she said 26
btm part 5

Lynchburg, VA

#342 Feb 1, 2013
A month later she told me she told her girlfriends what I let her do I said why don't tell them that said one of my friends thinks your hot an wants to try it with I said OK she came over that night her an my girl started making out to turn me on cause she told her girlfriend I have been wanting her for a long time since I seen her in our pool 2 summers ago an told her Id like to see them together her girlfriend started going down on her man I was hard then my girl went do on her then they both went down on me then I put both of them on there backs an did both of them then pounded both of the so mine def was we all loved it so much now we do it once a month an I'm the only Guy aloud.
btm part 5

Lynchburg, VA

#343 Feb 1, 2013
first timers wrote:
Anyone interested in joining me and my girlfriend for our first ever threesome? Or even just to dirty chat with my gf?
I do I love get gfs wet

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#344 Feb 1, 2013
btm part 4 wrote:
I got up off of her he came around an I was coming out of her he said damn dude then pushed his cock in to her an was going at it hard I was watch an I was getting hard again he was giving it his all but she just played there with her legs up but not like she had them with me she let out a couple of little mones I was hard again an I said get on to an ride him while she was riding him well u know what I did with mine all together it was about 2 hours then he left an she said can we do it again I cheated cause u never had time for me but after tonight it just u an me cause I'm never going to find a Guy like u or have one a big as u I don't know what I was thinking I asked her how mine time did u cum with him she said 3 then I said what about with me she said 26
Are you a graduate of elementary school? Or still in the 3rd grade?

Perth, Australia

#345 Feb 3, 2013
JerrySpringerRoom wrote:
<quoted text>
TBH Chris I cant even remember now. I brought her a book on Cuckolding/Hotwifing which contains short stories. After reading a story we went upstairs for sex so I know it turns her on.
Just waiting for the right situation!!!!
I hope you get to share her Jerry, then you can tell us what it is like to watch another man enter your wife.
Spell Checker

Reading, PA

#346 Feb 3, 2013
MikeIrons - that was a very disparaging comment. Normally I would be proud of you, but your second sentence doesn't have a subject, so I have to give you a yellow card for a grammar rule violation.

Shape up, bucko. This is not a job for the faint of heart or the poor at grammar. There are rules that must be followed.

You're welcome.

Location hidden

#348 Feb 3, 2013
madison xox wrote:
I often fantasize about my wife doing it with another man, I don't know whether she would do it or not, she says its a scary thought, but she would like to do it once if she gets the ok from me.
We were 31 & 27 at the time. I had told my wife that I would like to see her with another man in her. She initiated out first MFM. It was thrilling from start to finish. The foreplay was great but when she laid on her back, spread her beautiful legs and asked him to get on I knew it was about to happen. She looked up at him and smiled, took his hard cock in her soft hand, rubbed it up and down her slit smearing the precum before guiding it inside her was a fantastic sight. This was the hottest and most exciting night of our lives. He was invited back the following weekend for more and didnt hesitate to accept the invitation. We had more with him and others for years.

UK

#349 Feb 3, 2013
I've often thought about this, fingering and what her reaction would be like...and mine!

Perth, Australia

#351 Feb 4, 2013
Alex66 wrote:
I've often thought about this, fingering and what her reaction would be like...and mine!
have you told your wife about your thoughts Alex?

Since: Sep 12

United States

#352 Feb 4, 2013
Any ladies out there who were apprehensive about having a threesome and who now glad they do it? I would love to hear any tips or advice as how to help guide my wife into taking another mans kooock. Yes pun intended.. I would take a hands on approach.. MMF wanted in Phoenix.
littlehampton

Belfast, UK

#353 Feb 4, 2013
my wife, over the years has had several boyfriends who were better endowed than myself. Her current friend of long standing has a thick 7 inches, and recently we all went on holiday together for a week. I have never before seen her with another man. One early evening she took him to bed and from the doorway I saw him ease his large cock into her, I was so excited that I had a little erection (nearly 4 inches) for the full 30 minutes he was giving her one. I have not told my wife that I watched her, because I think she likes to keep her sexual satisfaction private.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min itsallme06 419,088
22 girl sending nudes 3 min jennyadams69 102
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jesse 505,399
Nottingham fun 3 min horny male 5
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min hornycocksucker 29,787
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 4 min Bi boy manc 162
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min bigweeweee 25,393
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min your_bottomboy 183,804
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min stu 314,004

Human Sexuality People Search