first time watch another man enter yo...

Since: Dec 12

Calgary, Canada

#228 Jan 1, 2013
About a year ago my wife and I went to our friends(a couple) to stay the night. After coming back from the club my wife and our friend Nita couldn't stop looking at each other, I headed to the washroom once I came back all three of them are just smiles and Will tells me that they made out, before he could finish his telling me they are making out again my wife takes her top off and sits between me and Will, Nita stands up takes her top/pants off and is standing in her panties.

Will and I whip our dicks and started jerking it as Nita removed my wife's pants off, when there were off Will and I started licking my wife's nipples as Nita fingered her, I reach down and my wife's pu$$y was dripping, I looked at Will and said "you batter fell how wet she is" then I rub her clit as he finger banged her, I looked up at Nita she was standing there with her hand down her panties I got up slowly on the way up I sucked on her double pierced nipples, she looked at me and ask "what do you wanna do to me?" As she continue to feel herself, I answered "I wanna eat your pu$$y" she smiled and as she pulled her panties down she ask "so you wanna eat my pu$$y out?" She lay'd on the floor spread eagle and signal me over, after 5 minutes she told me to look at them, I looked over and saw my wife still sitting on the couch, fingering herself with a mouthful of Wills cøck, I notice he is much bigger than me, I tell Nita to eat my wife out as she sucks on Wills fat cøck, she slowly crawls over to her and starts eating my wife's pussy.

I watch my wife, and god she looked so sexy with a cøck in her mouth then I notice as Nita was eating her out she was shakin her ass at me, I go behinde her and slowly slide my cøck in and pound away about 5 minutes after Will pulls his cøck outta my mouth and sits down, so I pulled out of Nita and sat back on the floor Nita sat right next to me, then my wife climbs on him reaches down grabs his fat cøck, slowly sits on it, she lets out a moan, and starts riding him good. I found myself with jerkin it as I watch for the first time fück!ng another man, I hear "oh my god" I looked at my side and Nita fingering her wet pu$$y to the view of her bbf riding her bf.

we both enjoyed the show my wife and Will put on for us

Ever since that day I been wanting to watch her get fücked again, she told me she would but because I want it, but I want her to want to fück other men, how can I get her to want this as much as I do?
Hotcandy

UK

#230 Jan 1, 2013
Hotcandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, do you talk dirty to your wife about other men whilst fuck!ng her?? I talk filthy with my bf about sucking and spreading my legs like a good girl to take all different types of c@ck for him. We roll play that while he's fucking me he's his mate saying thanku for letting me f;ck u, I always wanted to feel ur soaking sexy pussy. Enough of this talk will make her want it bad, you'll see how wet she gets!!!! Do it often enough & shell want it!
God I need willing participants, don't want to have to pay for it!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#231 Jan 1, 2013
does anyone have picture or mouvie of his wife/fg while she is other man...

“will try anything once”

Since: Dec 08

windermere

#232 Jan 1, 2013
Hotcandy wrote:
<quoted text>
God I need willing participants, don't want to have to pay for it!!!!
im willing and able can you give me your email
purnima

Mumbai, India

#234 Jan 2, 2013
my hubby revealed that he s+kd many rods ate hot juice from rod n even drank pee during college days.i also revealed that i had slept with many college mates except had groupsex vt 2 elder sis n their husbands.after 2 yrs. of marriage my hubby told that i hv immense sexual pressure of c+ck su+kng c+um eating n pee drinking n if u engage a guy both vl satisfaction.i didnt react.repeatedly he was requesting me.i contacted my sis n their hubbys to fulfill my hubby's sexual desire n they happily obiliged.i invited them all 2 for dinner.after drinks n dinner v all assembled in our bed.1st my eldest sis hubby engaged me n 2nd hubby engaged my eldest sis.my hubby was totally confused n aroused of s+x n entire night he was busy in su+kng rods,drinking load of hot juice frm our roaked c+nts also drinking of pee frm all.to my surprise he agressively f+kd both my sis.oftenly v do parties

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#235 Jan 3, 2013
Hotcandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris how old are you??
Hi Hotcandy, I am 52
JayandSanita

Heckmondwike, UK

#236 Jan 3, 2013
first timers wrote:
Anyone interested in joining me and my girlfriend for our first ever threesome? Or even just to dirty chat with my gf?
Hiya we are a married Asian Indian couple ... 32 interested ?
JayandSanita

Heckmondwike, UK

#237 Jan 3, 2013
first timers wrote:
Anyone interested in joining me and my girlfriend for our first ever threesome? Or even just to dirty chat with my gf?
Hiya again , we are in Yorkshire Bradford btw.... Where are u ?
Join Free
andrew sally

Lynn, UK

#238 Jan 3, 2013
JayandSanita wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya we are a married Asian Indian couple ... 32 interested ?
have you been doing this a long time aswe are new to foursome
JayandSanita

Liversedge, UK

#239 Jan 3, 2013
andrew sally wrote:
<quoted text> have you been doing this a long time aswe are new to foursome
lol .. Are u kidding me ! We've not done anything yet lol ... We've thought about it, we've talked about it, we've acted it out but .... Never done any thing about it .. Ever ..lol he hasent got the guts lol .. He thinks he has and talks a good talk but let another guy touch me ?? We will see lol ... You got yr answer ? Lol
JayandSanita

Liversedge, UK

#240 Jan 3, 2013
andrew sally wrote:
<quoted text> have you been doing this a long time aswe are new to foursome
we are 32 and in Yorkshire Bradford.... What about u ?
andrew sally

Lynn, UK

#241 Jan 3, 2013
JayandSanita wrote:
<quoted text> lol .. Are u kidding me ! We've not done anything yet lol ... We've thought about it, we've talked about it, we've acted it out but .... Never done any thing about it .. Ever ..lol he hasent got the guts lol .. He thinks he has and talks a good talk but let another guy touch me ?? We will see lol ... You got yr answer ? Lol
yes thanks i,m sorry if i upset you i did not mean to
andrew sally

Lynn, UK

#242 Jan 3, 2013
JayandSanita wrote:
<quoted text> we are 32 and in Yorkshire Bradford.... What about u ?
we are in peterboro and we are 25 and 26 here
Longstroke

Columbus, OH

#244 Jan 3, 2013
Hotcandy wrote:
Is there any men 50+, in good shape well endowed who would want to meet up in a month? Want to plan it for my boyfriend. We badly want another cock!!!!!!!
Email address above if you're interested!
I'm 55yo and I'm in great shape! Stamina is my specialty. Like going at it for a long time. As for endowed, I'm an 8"er, not sure what size you're looking for. Only problem is, I'm in Ohio, and you're in the UK. Shame, I enjoy playing with couples.:(
JayandSanita

Liversedge, UK

#245 Jan 3, 2013
andrew sally wrote:
<quoted text> we are in peterboro and we are 25 and 26 here
I wasent upset lol I was talking to u in a humourous way lol... I'm not at all upset.. Have u done anything like this before or talked about it with each other ? Who I'm I talking to anyway? Andrew or Sally ? I'm tired and gotta sleep but u excited me a bit lol xx Are u guys married ?
JayandSanita

Heckmondwike, UK

#246 Jan 4, 2013
andrew sally wrote:
<quoted text> we are in peterboro and we are 25 and 26 here
we not done anything like this before and to be totally honest can't say what we would or not do... Are u the same ? I dnt wanna say anymore on here , can u add us on msn ?
mandakini

Chennai, India

#248 Jan 4, 2013
v r indians n most conservative.I am 30 yo.married working women.i had slept vt 4 collegues of my previous company before marriage.my hubby hv strong desire to watch me s+x vt another guy.he revealed me many times during s+x.i really didn't know hw to react,though me too hv desire to sleep vt 2 to 3 collegues who r intrstd towards me.In india it is vry difficult to get right person for such fetish thing.i told my though i am intrested 2 fulfill his desire i am not getting rt person to ur choice.he tmy hubby told he wants 2 cleanup after s+x vt another guy.really it was embarsing.he told he got gay experience during his college days n tasted juice of many guys.though i never prefered pipe s+kng n semen eating ,i told my hubby that i vl feed u da juice thru used pro
tectives till i get rt person.since 1 year i am feeding n 2 my ashtonishment he is more aggressive in bed n i am still haunting gud person to fulfill my hubby desire.(since v r vegitarian community v prefer them)
andrew sally

Saint Ives, UK

#249 Jan 4, 2013
JayandSanita wrote:
<quoted text> we not done anything like this before and to be totally honest can't say what we would or not do... Are u the same ? I dnt wanna say anymore on here , can u add us on msn ?
we have talked about it alot but never tryed anything yes we are married i,m sally here
JayandSanita

Bradford, UK

#250 Jan 5, 2013
Hiya, A&S how's things ? U gone quiet on me ? We can't promise anything cas we never done this before ... I'm sorry .. Xxxxx
JayandSanita

Bradford, UK

#251 Jan 5, 2013
andrew sally wrote:
<quoted text> we have talked about it alot but never tryed anything yes we are married i,m sally here
can u guys talk threw email or msn ? It's just we can never set a time to deffo chat on msn or what ever, cas we run our own business .. Time is never on our side lol so what u think ? Wanna chat sum more ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex in bham? 1 min mark 1
Submissive Girls? 1 min Lynda Sue 108
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Michaeljohns333 18,665
Any girl gamers (PS3) (Apr '14) 2 min Bige 7
How often straight guys really have sex. 2 min bad_boy_forever 3
delhi gay sex 2 min fuckur 27,301
men wanking wearing tights (Jan '14) 2 min hoisery 417
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min boyof16x 909,423
Dirty ki...k 3 min itsmejd00 175,567
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min littlerosierach 124,456