Louisa Cavalri

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

I was looking at the Topic -Ever been caught nude,- and it reminded me of a very funny incident from when I was little. I decided to start this topic. Maybe others have funn stories to add.
I knew my dad was in the shower. I got the idea to play a joke on him. I took my little rubber lizard and snuck into the bathroom and dropped it in between the shower curtain and the tub. I guess I thought dad would just get scared and then laugh. But to my surprise he reacted by jumping out of the bathtub.
There he was naked and dripping and there I was standing there. By this time mom was investigating what was going on. They took it well and laughed about it (whew)! I never played any bathtub tricks after that.
pinkgurl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

I have caught dad nude a lot of times.Other times i don't catch him completly nude but I will see him asleep with his Penis sticking out the hole in his boxers or will see him peeing in the toilet.
oregon

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

so do you wont to see or dad nude, is or dad dick hord wen he is a asleep
tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

all the time my brother likes to gross me out but the funniest time was that I had my friends over after soccar practice and he didn't know it. we were in the kitchen getting drinks and he walks in thinking it is just me but there are 2 girls with me they blocked his way out and he had to push by them and we all followed him down the hall laughing and pushed into his room too
Louisa Cavalri

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Trick or Treat wrote:
Worse. I got caught nude. Me & 2 gf went skinny dip in her pool and her brother & friend came home and spotted us. They grabbed up our clothes & towels. Then waited. They said come out or we drag you out. So we got out while they looked and ran for the door. But they had locked it. They said we wold have to go in the front door, but it is a busy street and we werent going to. They kept us naked for a long time and finally let us go. Later we couldnt even tell on them becuase my friend would be in trouble for skinny dipping. Her brother and friend didnt actually do anything to us. Just make us miserable for letting them catch us.
I guess it is kind of funny now.
That is funny! How typical of brothers especially. I am betting if her brother wasnt there and it was just 2 friends they might have tried for more?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Hahahahahaha, great stories Louisa and Trick or Treat, very funny, although I'm sorry they made you miserable Trick or Treat. Usual brother thing to do, just messing with you. Stories like that you look back on and laugh.

I accidentally flashed everyone at my pool once, that is the only time I have been caught somewhat nude. I was in the water, and my trunks like were falling down, and I tried to pull them up as I was getting out of the water, and I don't know what happened or why it did but from there, yeah, everyone saw my a** and c**k. I played it off though and had fun with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7122 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moan my gfs name 4 min rivkytret 2
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min alexgtz239 130,201
Gay sex hull (May '13) 4 min daddy 526
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min devinlovesgirls 237,409
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Schlafenslosemenschen 431,996
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min Ryan male 17 13,885
Wanted horny lesbian chat (Jun '12) 5 min samantha w 1,792
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Tyhanson8492 325,989
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min get me added 1,700