First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe R

Villa Park, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2009
I love when my girl gives me head in "inappropirate" places.
She blew me last night in a half-crowded theater. We sat in the back but there were still a good amount of people close to us.
A couple of times the movie got quiet and you could hear the sucking noises, lol!
Anybody else dig this?
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Its sounds totally hot. My friend has done this before.
Michelle

Watsonville, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Joe R wrote:
I love when my girl gives me head in "inappropirate" places.
She blew me last night in a half-crowded theater. We sat in the back but there were still a good amount of people close to us.
A couple of times the movie got quiet and you could hear the sucking noises, lol!
Anybody else dig this?
I've tried this and I like the riskiness, however, only a few guys I've met go for it. They are usually worried about other people seeing their c#ck. lol I love it though :) I've actually tried the movie theater when I went to see Get Him To The Greek. I went with my (now ex) boyfriend. I know what you mean about the sucking noises! One group of 5 or 6 guys in their 20s stared the entire time according to my boyfriend. The only other place I tried was under the table at a strip club/restaurant. I always want places where I know there won't be kids around though. Other than that it's awesome! Definitely try it!
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried this and I like the riskiness, however, only a few guys I've met go for it. They are usually worried about other people seeing their c#ck. lol I love it though :) I've actually tried the movie theater when I went to see Get Him To The Greek. I went with my (now ex) boyfriend. I know what you mean about the sucking noises! One group of 5 or 6 guys in their 20s stared the entire time according to my boyfriend. The only other place I tried was under the table at a strip club/restaurant. I always want places where I know there won't be kids around though. Other than that it's awesome! Definitely try it!
There is something about the risk factor that is alluring. Never really done it in a public place but have given road head before.

“Happy to be here”

Since: Dec 10

Huntsville, Al

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something about the risk factor that is alluring. Never really done it in a public place but have given road head before.
Road Head is great, love when my GF does that. She likes it if lots of big rigs in the area so drivers can see.

“Happy to be here”

Huntsville, Al

#7 Mar 8, 2011
cumslut wrote:
I love to give BJ's in public adult video stores theaters parks bars rest aeras I love to do about 6 at a time
I'd meet you for a good time
X Husband

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
Cumslut, you are my kind of woman.

“Hiya”

Since: Feb 11

jersey

#9 Mar 8, 2011
i met a girl back in HS. she wanted to blow me after i drove her to her boyfriends. I blew a load on her face and she just laughed and got out of my truck.
Join Free
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#10 Mar 8, 2011
v_man369 wrote:
<quoted text>
Road Head is great, love when my GF does that. She likes it if lots of big rigs in the area so drivers can see.
Don't mind going by the trucks as long as my BF isn't driving too slow!!
birdz

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Mar 8, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind going by the trucks as long as my BF isn't driving too slow!!
Ellie... Road BJs are the best... will you email me - birdz0536@yahoo.com -- or do you have a yahoo or aim IM?
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#13 Mar 9, 2011
birdz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellie... Road BJs are the best... will you email me - birdz0536@yahoo.com -- or do you have a yahoo or aim IM?
Sorry, I don't give out persaonl contact information. Thanks for asking though. I do have to ask, what makes them so great? I undersatnd the allure of getting head in a somewhat public place, I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist myself, but isn't it hard to totally enjoy the moment while you have to concentrate on driving??

Since: Mar 11

Slovenia

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Because it's hard it's so much better ;)
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#16 Mar 9, 2011
sinnerslo wrote:
Because it's hard it's so much better ;)
Understood, but be aware, when you come if there is more than a mouth full you are going to get some on your pants!! LOL
slut master

Saugerties, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2011
I love it! Both watching and receiving. I've pulled along truckers in the past for a lasting show. I've had her stick her ass up in the air for them and fingered her holes. They loved it!
My current trainee loves the public thing as well. I've had her get into strangers cars, naked except for heels, in parking lots and suck them off. She's addicted to it now!
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#19 Mar 9, 2011
niteshade65 wrote:
Wife and I love the "risky" sex. We have had oral and regular sex in theaters, parks, restaurants. To many to name. A few weeks ago we went to go see Hinder in concert. We went up to the upper balcony and she started going down on me. She had gotten going pretty good when some guy sat down next to us. The wife never missed a beat, she just reached over and stroked him with her hand. Once she had him hard she blew him while I watched. She finished me off after finishing him.
That's hot! Hopefully you took care of her when you were done!!

“Happy to be here”

Huntsville, Al

#20 Mar 9, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, but be aware, when you come if there is more than a mouth full you are going to get some on your pants!! LOL
She's good, never lets a drop escape ;-)
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#21 Mar 9, 2011
v_man369 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's good, never lets a drop escape ;-)
Good for her...and good for you!!! LOL

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2011
when i was younger prolly 14 i would meet in a big group of bushes after school and blow a couple boys. it was so much fun to have them want me so bad.

“Livin' life”

Since: Feb 11

Is where I live

#23 Mar 9, 2011
cumslut wrote:
I love to give BJ's in public adult video stores theaters parks bars rest aeras I love to do about 6 at a time
Hey Cumslut,
I can't wait to pound that nasty hot wet hole of yours. It's going to be really sloppy wet when I get done doing what we talked about.
Ellie16

Kansas City, MO

#24 Mar 9, 2011
SuzanneB wrote:
when i was younger prolly 14 i would meet in a big group of bushes after school and blow a couple boys. it was so much fun to have them want me so bad.
The way to a boy's heart is through his p*nis!! lol. I take it you still enjoy doing it?? How old are you now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 1 min Caroline 16,554
Wirral/north gay will blow for pay 1 min Wirral meat slinger 28
Transexual woman 1 min Jack 18
Submissive females Scotland (Dec '13) 1 min 07551368649nairn 27
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min nude18 406,648
worcester uk meet 1 min matt 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min bostongma1 589,443
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min okkk 530,672
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Codster2772 245,492
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Hunter 57,405
More from around the web