Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Ever have a mutual masturbation session with significant other, roommate or the like? I've wanted to do this recently.
kev

Yellowstone National Park, WY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
ya

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2012
I live on Long Island and would consider this with the right woman. No intercourse, just sharing the moment and lending encouragement. Is this a strange desire?
HarperJ

Euless, TX

#5 Aug 30, 2012
I have fingered myself numerous times with people around. Just ask and you'll probably be surprised.
newhere

West Wendover, NV

#6 Aug 30, 2012
HarperJ wrote:
I have fingered myself numerous times with people around. Just ask and you'll probably be surprised.
can I watch u finger yourself

Location hidden

#7 Aug 30, 2012
HarperJ wrote:
That's pretty hot! What can you tell us about the quality of your orgasm?
HarperJ

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Mirepoix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty hot! What can you tell us about the quality of your orgasm?
It's different for a girl because when I come, I don't show the juices. When a guy comes, he spews all over himself. That's what always made me orgasm was seeing a guy burst
newhere

West Wendover, NV

#9 Aug 30, 2012
HarperJ wrote:
<quoted text>It's different for a girl because when I come, I don't show the juices. When a guy comes, he spews all over himself. That's what always made me orgasm was seeing a guy burst
wanna see me c*m
Join Free
TheShadowedYo

Québec, Canada

#10 Aug 30, 2012
I already had some great session over cam while i was at work. The girl was such a tease. I was on phone call, and she played with herself. After my call... i grabed my cam and placed it under my desk, and started too.

We had some great sessions like that !
HarperJ

Euless, TX

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Phone troubles lol

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2012
I understand what you mean. I get excited watching someone else get off. I kind of feed off of that energy. I have yet to experience mutual masturbation Aside from not being able to spurt semen, does watching this in person result in a orgasm that is strong in intensity? When I go down on my girl and she cums I find that to be a real turn on but I don't get to visually enjoy the moment as well as I would like.
TheShadowedYo

Québec, Canada

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Well... no :P I'm on technical support...

But yeah... it was ... disturbing !:P
TheShadowedYo

Québec, Canada

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Mirepoix wrote:
I understand what you mean. I get excited watching someone else get off. I kind of feed off of that energy. I have yet to experience mutual masturbation Aside from not being able to spurt semen, does watching this in person result in a orgasm that is strong in intensity? When I go down on my girl and she cums I find that to be a real turn on but I don't get to visually enjoy the moment as well as I would like.
Never had her in person... she's in an other country. It's our only way we can enjoy each other, so far !:P

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Anyone experience this with a live person?

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2012
Anyone there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min ABAB 471,272
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min snapchatme 377,287
Who loves wanking? 3 min Pakimeat 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Notenoughsleeps 277,428
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min JJM 4,390
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min timmy 77,357
Sexting mobile numbers AUSTRALIA (Aug '12) 4 min jonno098 328
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min npatrylovesyou 159,495
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Music_Druggy 12,647
•••