How many orgasms do most women experience?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
NiagraViagra

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2008
When I get going with my wife, she orgasms at least 15 times in a lovemaking session. Is this normal? How many orgasms do most women experience?

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#2 Sep 3, 2008
NiagraViagra wrote:
When I get going with my wife, she orgasms at least 15 times in a lovemaking session. Is this normal? How many orgasms do most women experience?
Myself, anywhere from 30-50 during one sex session.
Cutie

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 3, 2008
When boys eat me out for an hour I can have loads! ;)

“looking to try something new”

Since: Sep 08

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 4, 2008
i usually have anywhere from 1-3 strong orgasms while i'm masturbating
Carol

Bedford, VA

#5 Sep 4, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself, anywhere from 30-50 during one sex session.
I have definitely been cheated..lol
Launcher

Madison, WI

#6 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have definitely been cheated..lol
LOL! You need some good lovin then?
Carol

Bedford, VA

#7 Sep 4, 2008
Launcher wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You need some good lovin then?
I find it nearly impossible to believe that anyone..could have that many orgasms,in one sexual encounter..
I have had some extremely good sex..lol..but have never climaxed no 30 or more times..lol
So either,I have had the reject lovers..or I am very inexperienced..lmao
Must have been a whole lot of sexual enhancements used,to prevent the man from having orgasm,or a heck of a good self-control..lol
steve

AOL

#8 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it nearly impossible to believe that anyone..could have that many orgasms,in one sexual encounter..
I have had some extremely good sex..lol..but have never climaxed no 30 or more times..lol
So either,I have had the reject lovers..or I am very inexperienced..lmao
Must have been a whole lot of sexual enhancements used,to prevent the man from having orgasm,or a heck of a good self-control..lol
How many do you have?
Join Free
Carol

Bedford, VA

#9 Sep 4, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> How many do you have?
Definitely not 30..lol..must not be doing something right..or maybe just not holding my mouth right..maybe..lmao
Maybe a hormone deficiency..you think?lol

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#10 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not 30..lol..must not be doing something right..or maybe just not holding my mouth right..maybe..lmao
Maybe a hormone deficiency..you think?lol
Uh, you do realize I was talking about myself climaxing, not my boyfriend, right? Because I don't think a guy could climax that many times during sex.

I didn't used to be so orgasmic - something about my current boyfriend and the sexual kinks we participate in really is a trigger. I usually have my first orgasm within a minute of us playing, and I squirt when I do - just this afternoon, I went through a layer of four towels onto the loveseat, squirting during sex.
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#11 Sep 4, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you do realize I was talking about myself climaxing, not my boyfriend, right? Because I don't think a guy could climax that many times during sex.
I didn't used to be so orgasmic - something about my current boyfriend and the sexual kinks we participate in really is a trigger. I usually have my first orgasm within a minute of us playing, and I squirt when I do - just this afternoon, I went through a layer of four towels onto the loveseat, squirting during sex.
Must be one hell of a man..lol

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#12 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be one hell of a man..lol
You bet! Part of it is skill, part of it is staying power, and a big part of it is his size (we measured - he has a 7.5 inch girth!).
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it nearly impossible to believe that anyone..could have that many orgasms,in one sexual encounter..
I have had some extremely good sex..lol..but have never climaxed no 30 or more times..lol
So either,I have had the reject lovers..or I am very inexperienced..lmao
Must have been a whole lot of sexual enhancements used,to prevent the man from having orgasm,or a heck of a good self-control..lol
is there a number that does apply to you? 2 or 3, perhaps?
Rep Kalihi 81-2002

Honolulu, HI

#14 Sep 4, 2008
NiagraViagra wrote:
When I get going with my wife, she orgasms at least 15 times in a lovemaking session. Is this normal? How many orgasms do most women experience?
Potential to have that many. yes!
is it normal,, it's more of, can she handle it..

Orgasm vaginally? or clitoral?

Vaginally. it is quite common for women to experience mulitple orgasm, often one after the other, with only few seconds of break in between.
However, if you were refering to clitoral, then she might just be lucky., or able to handle the super heighten feeling.

I never had the pleasure of acheived a second orgasm on any of my X-girlfriend or wife, by means of clitoral. Clitoral becomes very sensative to the touch after the first. Therefore making a second attemp, might take a few minute of break, much like guys, after blowing their load.

If you suceed in making your women achieved orgasm from both roughly at the same time.... you'll have a very satisfied women.
Rep Kalihi 81-2002

Honolulu, HI

#15 Sep 4, 2008
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have definitely been cheated..lol
lol....
Rep Kalihi 81-2002

Honolulu, HI

#16 Sep 4, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you do realize I was talking about myself climaxing, not my boyfriend, right? Because I don't think a guy could climax that many times during sex.
I didn't used to be so orgasmic - something about my current boyfriend and the sexual kinks we participate in really is a trigger. I usually have my first orgasm within a minute of us playing, and I squirt when I do - just this afternoon, I went through a layer of four towels onto the loveseat, squirting during sex.
Must be a rare cause.
I do believe that mulitple orgasm do happen and it vary from woman to woman.
One of my xgirl friend had trouble achieving orgasm and I often have to sweat for an hour with a numb tired tounge. I knew that if I stop, I'll have to start over, therefore prolonging the whole session.

However, other girls tend to be easy at times, while others not soo..

My wife has had multiple orgasm almost 90 percent of the time, except that quicky, when time won't allow for a long session. One of our kids was a result of her orgasm, she clamped me down solid and was unable to withdraw...ops...

I have a strong feeling it is the strong connection she and I have for each other. Making the experience more exciting..
I could be wrong...
I have no other explanation...
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#17 Sep 5, 2008
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
is there a number that does apply to you? 2 or 3, perhaps?
That would actually depend on the abilities of my partener,and the foreplay..
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#18 Sep 5, 2008
Rep Kalihi 81-2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....
Only being honest..lol
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#19 Sep 5, 2008
Rep Kalihi 81-2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a rare cause.
I do believe that mulitple orgasm do happen and it vary from woman to woman.
One of my xgirl friend had trouble achieving orgasm and I often have to sweat for an hour with a numb tired tounge. I knew that if I stop, I'll have to start over, therefore prolonging the whole session.
However, other girls tend to be easy at times, while others not soo..
My wife has had multiple orgasm almost 90 percent of the time, except that quicky, when time won't allow for a long session. One of our kids was a result of her orgasm, she clamped me down solid and was unable to withdraw...ops...
I have a strong feeling it is the strong connection she and I have for each other. Making the experience more exciting..
I could be wrong...
I have no other explanation...
I agree with this comment..Caring and lack of tension with your partner,will create not only more orgasms..but stronger orgasms as well.
Distractions,or the tension of performing well..as with a new lover.will delay orgasms,and sometimes prevent them..

Since: Apr 08

Inwood, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2008
I believe 30 is not achievable by most women but an ex of mine would orgasm atleast 10 to 20 times during long sessions. She was also a squirter so at times I felt like Micheal Phelps and the mattress had to be flipped when we were done. Then I've had other girls who could only orgasm on occasion. They had to concentrate really hard and the slightest distraction (traffic noise, phone ringing etc.) would take them back to square one. I've suffered the numb tongue and sore d*ck with them very often because I was so determined to "conquer" them.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min T96allen8 743,852
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min David0407 29,124
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Someone 99,278
Dirty ki...k 5 min Ianmoone01 70,670
Curious men 35+ only 5 min pantylvr 166
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 5 min Mike5690 26,441
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Evank233 740,048
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min roxy_bottom 353,384
More from around the web