Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,942

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
Robsan5

United States

#16401 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First you get schooled about ad homoan attacks and gay twirl, now you defend by exercising Godwin's Law.
The evidence of ignorance is clear.
Bazinga!
I'm still waiting to get schooled on what word was replaced by homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.

Man you are stupid.

Robert
biguy

London, UK

#16402 Feb 9, 2013
The fundamental point is people deserve to be treated equally, whether black homosexual bisexual disabled etc Being religious is a personal choice and homosexuality does not need the opposition of religion. I mean, do you see homosexuals saying its disgusting to be religious, no they oppose a single belief within religion, not the person, unlike those of religion. It upsets me that people can remain so ignorant, and conform to the endless flow of ignorance through many generations, the flow needs to be stopped as soon as possible.
hill

Costa Mesa, CA

#16403 Feb 9, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting to get schooled on what word was replaced by homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.
Man you are stupid.
Robert
I going to go sit on the pot and try to push out a big ol' 16 inch Smelly Robsan5, named after Robsan5. Then I will stand up and say, "nice to finally meet you. Now I'm going to piss all over you, Smelly Robsan5." And with that, I will hose that stinky punk down, and then flush that punk out of life for good.
Robsan5

United States

#16404 Feb 9, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>I going to go sit on the pot and try to push out a big ol' 16 inch Smelly Robsan5, named after Robsan5. Then I will stand up and say, "nice to finally meet you. Now I'm going to piss all over you, Smelly Robsan5." And with that, I will hose that stinky punk down, and then flush that punk out of life for good.
You've got something up your ass that's 16 inches long?!?
I don't think you're complaining, I think you're bragging.

Robert

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16405 Feb 9, 2013
Original design.

Genesis 1:26-28 (NASB)
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

Seems to me male and female equals the image of God. Only got half the equation with gay couples...

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#16406 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Original design.

Smile.
Nice copy and paste. If god gave you a penis and a vagina, what do you think he was trying to tell you?

Here's a hint, it's the same thing I'd tell you, which for most people would be physically impossible.

And yet, no dick for this vagina yet.
Robsan5

United States

#16407 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Original design.
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
Seems to me male and female equals the image of God. Only got half the equation with gay couples...
Smile.
Seems to me you still haven't said what word was replaced by homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Location hidden

#16408 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Original design.
Smile.
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you still haven't said what word was replaced by homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.
Snicker Snort.
Robert
It is clear you all need to be schooled for far more than just a word. Be patient and pay attention.

Are you confused about anything in this passage?

Smile.

Location hidden

#16409 Feb 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice copy and paste. If god gave you a penis and a vagina, what do you think he was trying to tell you?
Here's a hint, it's the same thing I'd tell you, which for most people would be physically impossible.
And yet, no dick for this vagina yet.
This is too deep for you. I have to have at least some brains to work with. You don't even work! Besides, girls are supposed to be quiet and listen.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16410 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too deep for you. I have to have at least some brains to work with. You don't even work! Besides, girls are supposed to be quiet and listen.
Smile.
You have no idea how deep I am, because you've never used me.
Robsan5

United States

#16411 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Original design.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It is clear you all need to be schooled for far more than just a word. Be patient and pay attention.
Are you confused about anything in this passage?
Smile.
Yeah, I can't see where you explained what word was replaced by the word homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Location hidden

#16412 Feb 9, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can't see where you explained what word was replaced by the word homosexual in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.
Snicker Snort.
Robert
This is the concept of 'context'. We understand what someone is saying by comprehending the context they are using words, not just the words alone.

Now, in a sincere effort to understand this passage, what do you notice?

Smile.
Robsan5

United States

#16413 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the concept of 'context'. We understand what someone is saying by comprehending the context they are using words, not just the words alone.
Smile.
I notice that you still haven't said what word was replaced by the word homosexual in bibles in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Location hidden

#16415 Feb 9, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you still haven't said what word was replaced by the word homosexual in bibles in 1946, and why homosexual is a more accurate translation.
Snicker Snort.
Robert
Fail. Out of context.

Did you notice that the "Let us" (a reference to the Christian Trinity) is reflected in the 'image'; God, male, female in union?

Middlemind, you out there? Anything else?

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16416 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
And the context of your posts reveal everything that anyone needs to know about you.

I'm your vagina and I approved this message.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16417 Feb 9, 2013
NoQ wrote:
Roberta, You don't have to snicker and snort be funny. Next time you take a dick up the A$$, just start giggling and then start singing "My Ding-A-Ling", then "Dear Penis" you'll get plenty of laughs. LMFAO
Pure comedy gold. Not.
Robsan5

United States

#16418 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Out of context.
Did you notice that the "Let us" (a reference to the Christian Trinity) is reflected in the 'image'; God, male, female in union?
Smile.
Still waiting for you to explain what word was replaced by homosexual in bibles in 1946, and why homosexual is a better translation.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Location hidden

#16419 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Out of context.
Smile.
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to explain what word was replaced by homosexual in bibles in 1946, and why homosexual is a better translation.
Snicker Snort.
Robert
Middlemind, we are counting on you, Rob0 is already down for the count...

Smirk.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16421 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Out of context.
Smile.
Middlemind, That was funny...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16422 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Middlemind
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min MattMuny 40,052
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Tom_belfast 542,692
animal sex (Nov '12) 3 min Jake 475
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min hornyguy8866 252,055
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min Leslie 4,212
35yo male married and curious. 3 min Shirtsandskins 7
West Midlands sex 3 min Swiftable 95
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min johndoe 415,645
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Menotyou22 597,041
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min joalonley 60,729