Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,016

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13401 Nov 23, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, condemnations and deceptions from David Moore, the shit head from Pekin.
ROTFLMAO
Of course.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13402 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox Jews are in fact the large group of religious Jews in the world and represent the traditional faith. We've been through this before, and you were documented to be a liar.
You also seem to have no idea what traditional means. Reform leadership only started their anti-Torah policies on homosexuality in the 1960's. That's not much of a tradition and it is in direct opposition to thousands of years of Jewish teaching, practice, and tradition as well as in opposition of the Torah.
Orthodox are the minority. You know nothing.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

Today, Judaism is comprised of four major movements, Orthodox, Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist. Reform is by far the largest today...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13403 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox Jews are in fact the large group of religious Jews in the world and represent the traditional faith. We've been through this before, and you were documented to be a liar.
You also seem to have no idea what traditional means. Reform leadership only started their anti-Torah policies on homosexuality in the 1960's. That's not much of a tradition and it is in direct opposition to thousands of years of Jewish teaching, practice, and tradition as well as in opposition of the Torah.
I'm sure the Reform leadership would also question your sanity along with your literacy. So squawk all you like. No one believes a word you write.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#13404 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Reform leadership would also question your sanity along with your literacy. So squawk all you like. No one believes a word you write.
That's David Moore. In cannot be refuted how effective he is at driving people away from the Bible, Christianity, and organized religion. What sane person would want to hang out with such a raving lunatic as David? I sure would not be in the same room with him alone.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13406 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes a word you write.
How do you know that? Have you asked everybody in here? I mean; How can you know what all other in here believe? What do YOU believe?
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#13407 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Elf Rant irrelevant Bible outdated Book of crime

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#13411 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
The largest Christian body in both the world and in America strongly supports the Bible's emphatic commands against all homosexual acts:
http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregatio...
Great argument, given the countless sex scandals perpetrated by sexually repressed priests.

Yeah. Great argument.

Further, evidence suggests that most catholic parishioners disagree with leadership on this issue.

Yeah, Great argument.

Location hidden

#13415 Nov 23, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Have you asked everybody in here? I mean; How can you know what all other in here believe? What do YOU believe?
I'll vote that I don't believe a word that Jackass David Moore writes about anything.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#13416 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll vote that I don't believe a word that Jackass David Moore writes about anything.
I'll second that. Who would want to go to David's horrible idea of a church?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13417 Nov 23, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW that the majority of Jews on the planet are REFORM. I don't need to "believe" it because it is a FACT. There is no debate over numbers.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13418 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
There are an estimated 1.1 million Reform 'Jews' in America, with very few in other countries. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
There are up to 1 million Orthodox Jews in America with a world total of up to 1.8 million.
The Orthodox are by far the largest group of religious Jews. Just to put things in perspective, there are more Mormons in both the USA and the world that all sorts of Jews combined, including non-religious 'Jews.'
Of the total of self proclaimed Jews, only about 7.3% are affiliated with the Reform Movement.
http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
Liar.

Lying about the Jews..... hmmmmm..... what does your god think about people who do that, David? Don't you fear for your eternal soul?

The present estimate for Orthodox Jews in Eretz Yisrael is between 900 thousand and one million; in North America, between 550-650 thousand; and in the rest of the world between 120-150 thousand, making for a total of between 1.67-1.8 million.
The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-...

Try again closet boy. Do the math.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13419 Nov 23, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that. Who would want to go to David's horrible idea of a church?
I sure wouldn't

Location hidden

#13420 Nov 23, 2012
Keanu Is Hot wrote:
<quoted text> I sure wouldn't
Can you imagine? Only losers would want to go to such a dreary place.

Location hidden

#13421 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine? Only losers would want to go to such a dreary place.
I think it would be a creepy experience. Who knows what would be lurking in the corners.

Location hidden

#13424 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you recognize that you are a servant of Satan trying to lead others to hell.
The Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior and says eternal punishment awaits the lifestyle choice that you advocate.
That pretty much says it all.
Your hatred is turning people away from God. You were told by Jesus to love your neighbor.

Location hidden

#13425 Nov 23, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you recognize that you are a servant of Satan trying to lead others to hell.
The Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior and says eternal punishment awaits the lifestyle choice that you advocate.
That pretty much says it all.
The Bible is irrelevant. So is your opinion.

Location hidden

#13426 Nov 23, 2012
Keanu Is Hot wrote:
<quoted text> Your hatred is turning people away from God. You were told by Jesus to love your neighbor.
Of course.

Location hidden

#13427 Nov 23, 2012
Keanu Is Hot wrote:
<quoted text> I think it would be a creepy experience. Who knows what would be lurking in the corners.
Why all kinds of creepy slime of course.

Location hidden

#13428 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all kinds of creepy slime of course.
Kinda like Amityville horror.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13429 Nov 24, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you fully acknowledged that you lied. Reform is smaller than Orthodox. Do you really think a 'Jew' that is an atheist is a Jew?
You have no idea what faith is. You choose to live in open rebellion against the Torah, you choose to be an anti-Christian bigot, and have the irreligious gall to claim you are a Jew.
You SHAME Judaism and have no idea what it is.
Can't do the math, either? You're a regular simpleton.

The Reform branch of Judaism is the largest in terms of the number of adult adherents:
about 1.1 million out of a total of 2.9 million of America’s Jewish-by-religion adults.
- The other branches of Judaism in size order are: Conservative Judaism with about
940,000 adult adherents, Orthodox Judaism with about 300,000 adult adherents, Secular
Humanist Judaism with about 40,000 adherents and Reconstructionist Judaism with
about 35,000 adherents.
- In all, Reform constitutes 38 percent of adult adherents; Conservative represents
32 percent; Orthodox represents 10 percent; Secular Humanist represents 1 percent; and
Reconstructionist represents 1 percent.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/ajisbo...

Orthodox: 10%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min lolipop 20,178
Trade dropbox links (Dec '13) 4 min Txgrly 130
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Tattooboyy21 402,417
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 4 min Nasty Phone 8,519
watching wife give stranger a handjob 4 min Jennette 7
Lincolnshire uk handjob wanted 4 min malcy34 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Jwstar 299,300
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min glennt99 491,066
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min jbell0311 174,040
•••