Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Help!
Megan

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Jan 2, 2013
No, Incest isn't cool, plus.. it isnt even legal.
Hot lad

UK

#4 Jan 2, 2013
ally bally wrote:
Only once you learn that wit isnt a word then yes, go for it..........
Lol Asl ally Bally

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Sho wrote:
Help!
Go for it. There is nothing actually wrong with it and contrary to popular belief sex with cousins holds no real negative side effects.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Megan wrote:
No, Incest isn't cool, plus.. it isnt even legal.
Except Singapore isn't a part of the usa.
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Well how to ask her is my prob..:(..plus she us older by 5 years..

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Sho wrote:
Well how to ask her is my prob..:(..plus she us older by 5 years..
Being older than you shouldn't be that big of a problem.

I'd have to say try and find out subtley how she feels on the topic first of incest first. If she is against the idea bring up how the negative connotations with it all false and nothing more than myths with no real scientific backing to them.
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Do u hve skype..so that I csn ask u through IM??..
maybe a user wrote:
<quoted text>
Being older than you shouldn't be that big of a problem.
I'd have to say try and find out subtley how she feels on the topic first of incest first. If she is against the idea bring up how the negative connotations with it all false and nothing more than myths with no real scientific backing to them.
Join Free
alice19

Fremont, CA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
I have done it before with my older cousin. I spent the night at her house. When her mom went to sleep I laid in bed with her then we started touching each other. I didn't want to do it at first but it feelt so good. Every time I spend the night at her house now we do it.
W2see

Canada

#11 Jan 2, 2013
I married my cousin We have two kids. The problem is with other people not us. Just Talk to her she probably feels the same way. Somebody has to take the initiative might as well be you.
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#12 Jan 2, 2013
How long have u been doing it?..how did she react wen u first touch her?
alice19 wrote:
I have done it before with my older cousin. I spent the night at her house. When her mom went to sleep I laid in bed with her then we started touching each other. I didn't want to do it at first but it feelt so good. Every time I spend the night at her house now we do it.
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Nice..but the thing is..im nt..I dont wanna marry her..just u know..like nsa?;)
W2see wrote:
I married my cousin We have two kids. The problem is with other people not us. Just Talk to her she probably feels the same way. Somebody has to take the initiative might as well be you.
W2see

Canada

#14 Jan 2, 2013
All I'm saying is treat her like any other girl. That's the way it started with me. I talked to her I asked her how she felt about. If it doesn't bother you and it doesn't bother her go for it.
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Ill try..
W2see wrote:
All I'm saying is treat her like any other girl. That's the way it started with me. I talked to her asked her how she felt about. If it doesn't bother you and it doesn't bother her go for it.
W2see

Canada

#16 Jan 2, 2013
You will be amaze. The best thing is you will have more chances Because you're at her house she is at your house and nobody pays attention to what's going on between the two of you. Go with your Gots if it feels good. You may have to talk to her a couple of times but don't give up. Good luck let us know how it went
Sho

Singapore, Singapore

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Sure..ill post it here..I hope it goes well.
W2see wrote:
You will be amaze. The best thing is you will have more chances Because you're at her house she is at your house and nobody pays attention to what's going on between the two of you. Go with your Gots if it feels good. You may have to talk to her a couple of times but don't give up. Good luck let us know how it went
Lisa

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Sho, its me..lisa ur cousin..if u wanted to hve sex u coyld hve askedd me ryt?..I wudnt hve denied..well..I hate to say it but I was also wonderin how to break it to u..I really wanna ask u last week..but u were busy..I guess u will ask me soon after seeing this..
Love,
Lisa..muakzz <3
captainawesome

Cullman, AL

#19 Jan 3, 2013
The likelyhood of you getting with your older female cousin is slim to none. Generally incest works with an older male and younger female, because most females like older males. I am an exception to the rule, because I have had sex with a cousin older than me and one younger than me. Thanksgiving I had a threesome with them both, but thats a story for another time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl looking for friends 7 min maven0234 513
Gay/Bi Rhode Island teens 7 min Bmorris22 5
Horny girls and guys chat room let's get talkin (Jul '11) 7 min Sexygirl24 2,499
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min jame_burke 353,283
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 8 min ddx 18,893
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Hornyyteen 743,691
Watching couples have sex on skype (Oct '13) 8 min BWeeks1254 97
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Human 99,238
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min ark 739,915
Dirty ki...k 9 min Kalib312 70,570
More from around the web