|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Gayle wrote:
<quoted text> do you think its wrong that i give my 72 year old dad relief
As long as all parties are above the age of concent, no, I don't think it is wrong for anybody to enjoy the giving and receiving of pleasure, no matter what the relationship is.

It would be nice to learn just how you do this. Are you beside him or do you kneel in front, between his legs while he is sitting on the sofa ?
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Gayle wrote:
<quoted text> i. Enjoy it. I love massaging his big saggy balls. I find them very sexy. Yes. I get excited my husband benefits from that
So, if was OK with your mom and husband, you wouldn't mind kissing your dad's balls and maybe even sucking him off? Maybe if you pester them long enough, they'll let you do it. You can always say a BJ is not that much different than jerking him off, and it's not really sex.
LionBar says

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Gayle wrote:
<quoted text>. Then i told my mom and she said i was a good daughter.
You are indeed a good daughter giving an old man renewed pleasure, although 72 is not old nowadays. However, if he is ailing somewhat, he is lucky to have it done for him. He's also lucky to be able to shoot at his age. Many men are dry by the time they reach 72.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Gayle wrote:
My mother doesnt have a strong grip anymore so mostly she wraps her hand around his shaft and i move her hand
That's a beautiful story, very loving. Our son was in a skiing accident and broke both arms, we had to dress him and feed him and wipe him and bade him and everything for the duration while he was in the casts, one of the things he couldn't do for himself of course was masturbate I did that for him, it was very awkward at first but with all that he was going through my husband and I discussed it and decided he needed the stress relief. So I went into his room one morning knowing he'd have wood and though he protested in embarrassment, I said "will have none of that young man, you need to send you know it!" And so I took a hold of him (I didn't let on how amazed I was at his rigidity and the size of him at his age, I thought it would be improper to comment on that) And in very few strokes I had emptied them into a lot of Kleenex. It was so wonderful to see the stress and tension just drain out of his face just as his sperm had drained out of his young firm organ! Over the next weeks until he was able to do it himself, I did that for him once a day and then it tapered off to three or four times a week. I know it sounds like a lot, but for a boy his age that's about average. After it was all over and the casts or off, we only spoke of it briefly one time when it was merely the two of us over the kitchen table, he said "I want to thank you mom..." and seeing how nervous he was an uncomfortable with it, I told him that was okay I understood, I was glad to help it was only what any mom would do.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a beautiful story, very loving. Our son was in a skiing accident and broke both arms, we had to dress him and feed him and wipe him and bade him and everything for the duration while he was in the casts, one of the things he couldn't do for himself of course was masturbate I did that for him, it was very awkward at first but with all that he was going through my husband and I discussed it and decided he needed the stress relief. So I went into his room one morning knowing he'd have wood and though he protested in embarrassment, I said "will have none of that young man, you need to send you know it!" And so I took a hold of him (I didn't let on how amazed I was at his rigidity and the size of him at his age, I thought it would be improper to comment on that) And in very few strokes I had emptied them into a lot of Kleenex. It was so wonderful to see the stress and tension just drain out of his face just as his sperm had drained out of his young firm organ! Over the next weeks until he was able to do it himself, I did that for him once a day and then it tapered off to three or four times a week. I know it sounds like a lot, but for a boy his age that's about average. After it was all over and the casts or off, we only spoke of it briefly one time when it was merely the two of us over the kitchen table, he said "I want to thank you mom..." and seeing how nervous he was an uncomfortable with it, I told him that was okay I understood, I was glad to help it was only what any mom would do.
Dude you forgot to change your screen name when you posted as your wife! LOL, don't you just hate it when that happens [grins] oh well that's part of the fun of these forums.
BoJo

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Gayle wrote:
I want to thank evertone for thier support
Im 67 , I wishI knew someone that would do that for me. My arthritis in my hands and shoulder make it almost impossible to masturbate. I would very much enjoy an orgasm again.
LionBar says

Westbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Gayle wrote:
<quoted text> i looked online have you tried cutting a hole in a melon or other object. Then you dont need your hands. Just mount it and when your done you can save it for next time
What started out as a serious and interesting thread is slowly degenerating - such a pity.

But before it becomes too silly, I used to use a melon when I was younger. I haven't needed that method since I married 18 years ago but I remember well the erotic sensations of a 'melon job' over a hand job.

My wife has often said she would like to see me demonstrate and 'perform' in front of her then follow it by eating the melon, but alas, I am not too keen on that idea.
Leah

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

All this sounds very weird in my mind... Sick.
Join Free

“Women dream not of equals,”

Since: Mar 11

but of Masters.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Good call! LOL
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you forgot to change your screen name when you posted as your wife! LOL, don't you just hate it when that happens [grins] oh well that's part of the fun of these forums.
Joan

Westfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

confused

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4138 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for little slave boys 2 min Hot2Trot594 269
There are literally no women on here! 3 min blondie1975 15,807
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min hornyguy 41,554
sex 3 min Scar0face187 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Englishlad24 329,515
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min joserafini 434,392
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 4 min Yeeeeeha 528
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Scar0face187 2,033
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min InTightsUWanker 240,236