can decide if I'm gay or not HELP.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#1 Feb 11, 2013
All I dream about is guysticking there cocks in my tight ass and me loving it. When I think of sex I think of a guy inside me ass but I'm really atracted to women a lot
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Any ideas if I am or not or questions to test me if I am or not
moby

UK

#3 Feb 11, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
Any ideas if I am or not or questions to test me if I am or not
age? Location?
Rosie

Basildon, UK

#4 Feb 11, 2013
If your attracted to both then you're most likely bi-sexual x
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#5 Feb 11, 2013
I'm not sure if I like both though rosie I think I just like the thought of having dick in my mouth or ass any ideas
moby

UK

#6 Feb 11, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
I'm not sure if I like both though rosie I think I just like the thought of having dick in my mouth or ass any ideas
I could phone you to chat about it, see what it is turns you on. Leave number for Daddy
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Moby have u got bbm or what's app and rosie have U got bbm or what's app aswell if u have leave ur info on here and ill add asap
moby

UK

#8 Feb 11, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
Moby have u got bbm or what's app and rosie have U got bbm or what's app aswell if u have leave ur info on here and ill add asap
ukzchristopher at ya hoo dot co dot UK mail or message me
Join Free
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Haven't got email download what's app and we'll speak on that
pwidcum

Stoughton, WI

#10 Feb 11, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
All I dream about is guysticking there cocks in my tight ass and me loving it. When I think of sex I think of a guy inside me ass but I'm really atracted to women a lot
Doesnt' mean you're gay, just enjoy having your prostate stimulated. Now if the guys are what fascinates you,not just their cocks, ya might be gay.:-)
pwidcum

Stoughton, WI

#11 Feb 11, 2013
stroking and fingering right now... msg me @pwidcum.:-)
Rosie

Basildon, UK

#13 Feb 11, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
Are you attracted to men or women or both?x
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I think only women
Rosie

Basildon, UK

#16 Feb 11, 2013
See, you have to think about it. I personally believe you're leaning towards bi-sexual x
kinky boy

Liverpool, UK

#17 Feb 12, 2013
I think I am to :( but how do I get witha guy that isn't gay because I don't have any gay freinds
fgxiida

Austria

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Ah comon do you realy think you can decide this??????
Maybee you gay maybee not. But thats nothing you can decide, thats in you.
Rosie

Basildon, UK

#20 Feb 12, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
I think I am to :( but how do I get witha guy that isn't gay because I don't have any gay freinds
Why not go out to some gay bars and clubs and meet new people?x
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
kinky boy wrote:
It sounds like you are still exploring your sexuality and perhaps have not had many sexual experiences with either gender. You don't have to slap a label on yourself right away. You'll get a better feel for where you are on the spectrum after you've had some more interactions with other people.

In general though, most people choose to identify as "straight" or "gay" because that's how they find themselves *mostly* oriented. People who identify as bisexual tend not to really have any preference between the genders, or else they tend to form relationships with one gender while being more sexually attracted to the other.
kinky boy

United States

#23 Feb 12, 2013
I also imagine sucking cat dick and dogs pissing on my face. Can u tell me what does that mean?
fgxiida

Austria

#24 Feb 13, 2013
That means you are a gay cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min tacony1234 472,476
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Johnmanducqi 48,931
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min huffy0 209,392
Bra size and age? (Aug '14) 2 min Molly 6,923
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 3 min Scottishlad1250 60,417
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Mmm23 960,084
Does any other women masturbate whilst driving? (Mar '10) 4 min Filthy fun 290
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Horny18m 131,132
More from around the web