Tricks while eating a girl out?

Since: Jan 12

Allen, TX

#568 Feb 7, 2012
Addy wrote:
Ah my boyfriend isn't really into eating me out :( I LOVE it but hes just not into it -.-.. Any Advice on helping me out getting him more into it ? If there is any lol
Addy,

Few things, one is to ask him if he would be okay with some one else doing it for you...and that is just that, the person eats you and when you are satisfied leaves.

Another thing you can do is to ease him into it, play with honey or whip cream. If you are not shaved, that is #1 way to make it look edible and inviting.

Don't be shy about putting your hand in your panties and playing with yourself, that drives guys nuts and will want to participate in pleasing you.

Truth or Dare is another fun way of getting started once you shave and look delicious. Dare him to do it, and when he is doing it...be vocal when he does some thing you like....like circling his tongue around your clitoris....

Have Fun

watch1 @ gmail . com

Allen, TX

#569 Feb 7, 2012
just a girl wrote:
i would def. say the ice cube works. crazily. i still remember it to this day. but one thing you should try is eating her out while you have pop rocks (the candy) in your mouth. each time one pops she will experience an orgasm i promise.
Sounds like an interesting experience (Ice Cube), been a while since I tried it. What was your experience like?

Ask your boyfriend to do it for you again.

Sam
watch1 @ gmail . com
Draco

Copenhagen, Denmark

#570 Feb 7, 2012
Addy wrote:
Ah my boyfriend isn't really into eating me out :( I LOVE it but hes just not into it -.-.. Any Advice on helping me out getting him more into it ? If there is any lol
Not really. That's just the way the body smells and tastes down there.
Draco

Copenhagen, Denmark

#571 Feb 7, 2012
shy guy wrote:
hey im 15 and i have just recently had the chance to eat my gf out for the first time. and im a virgin so can anyone give me some tips.
Always, ALWAYS use a flat and soft tounge.
If you make it hard and pointy, it'll suck (heh...).

Try licking the palmside of your forearm with first a hard, tounge and then a flat one. You can easily feel what a girl would prefer.

And if you really are out of ideas, the old alphabet could always be worth trying.
James

Stockton, CA

#572 Feb 7, 2012
My lady requires alot of foreplay before going anywhere near her clit. Touching, kissing her neck, titties, stomach, sides, back, insides of thighs. She likes teasing touches that come close then move to someplace else then come back. I tease her until she starts moving her hips around to try to put her clit in my mouth. Then I zero in on it and stay there. She will usually start bucking her hips up and down and hold on to my head until explodes. SOmetimes I'll add a couple of fingers to stimulate her g-spot. I love pleasing her orally.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#573 Feb 7, 2012
Sam-DFW wrote:
<quoted text>
Addy,
Few things, one is to ask him if he would be okay with some one else doing it for you...and that is just that, the person eats you and when you are satisfied leaves.
Another thing you can do is to ease him into it, play with honey or whip cream. If you are not shaved, that is #1 way to make it look edible and inviting.
Don't be shy about putting your hand in your panties and playing with yourself, that drives guys nuts and will want to participate in pleasing you.
Truth or Dare is another fun way of getting started once you shave and look delicious. Dare him to do it, and when he is doing it...be vocal when he does some thing you like....like circling his tongue around your clitoris....
Have Fun
watch1 @ gmail . com
so your solution is for her to threaten that "If I don't get it from you I will get it form someone else?""

Good relationship advice (NOT!!!)...

come on ... that won't help at all.
Draco

Copenhagen, Denmark

#574 Feb 7, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>so your solution is for her to threaten that "If I don't get it from you I will get it form someone else?""
Although, it would put a whole new spin in their relationship. Then same thing if she didn't want to have sex with him, unless he did it.

Fort Wayne, IN

#575 Feb 7, 2012
Have some really hot tea or water nearby take a big sip, keep it in your mouth for a few seconds and swallow.. then go to work with your HOT tongue.. rinse and repeat
Works great when getting a oral too.
Join Free

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#576 Feb 7, 2012
Draco wrote:
<quoted text>
Although, it would put a whole new spin in their relationship. Then same thing if she didn't want to have sex with him, unless he did it.
I think the time for ultimatums is only if the relationship is faltering and the sex life is virtually nil ... because an ultimatum is all or nothing ... it either gets the reaction you want, or it ends the relationship.

SO I would never use that at an earlier stage ... other things, discussions and negotiations should be used first ...
Draco

Copenhagen, Denmark

#577 Feb 7, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I think the time for ultimatums is only if the relationship is faltering and the sex life is virtually nil ... because an ultimatum is all or nothing ... it either gets the reaction you want, or it ends the relationship.
SO I would never use that at an earlier stage ... other things, discussions and negotiations should be used first ...
I was also kidding :)

Addy's in a pickle here. The only thing she can do, I guess, is either tell her boyfriend about it, or she could make things more fair and give him oral only when he does. I'm all for sexual equality, and if he wants it, he has to give as well - that can only be reasonable. It's not so much forcing him into anything, as it is making him understand, that they both want each other to participate.

Allen, TX

#578 Feb 7, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>so your solution is for her to threaten that "If I don't get it from you I will get it form someone else?""
So, my idea of getting a girl friend to perform the task and leave when done was deemed as a silly idea then?

Okay, I tried to help.
I know if a girl told me to come over eat her, and when she is finished leave...I would be find the idea interesting and fun.

I am silly that way though, I enjoy giving pleasure and don't need to get anything in return.
Jenny

Griffin, GA

#579 Feb 7, 2012
ell bell wrote:
im a girl, and i like when my bf uses two fingers inside while hes eating me out..and when he looks up at me its a huge turn on..when im about to orgams he can tell be my legs kinda tense up and he takes the heat of a bit and slows down but then goes back to the little "ball" and like flicks it with his tongue really fast..its more effective when its flicked <--> rather then up and down..when iw say flicked i dont eman with your fingers but with the very tip of your tongue
That's exactly how my bf does it too. It feels so good!!!

Since: Jan 10

York, PA

#580 Feb 7, 2012
Sam-DFW wrote:
<quoted text>
So, my idea of getting a girl friend to perform the task and leave when done was deemed as a silly idea then?
Okay, I tried to help.
I know if a girl told me to come over eat her, and when she is finished leave...I would be find the idea interesting and fun.
I am silly that way though, I enjoy giving pleasure and don't need to get anything in return.
There was a girl back in college that would call me up whenever she needed to be eaten. Those were the words she used..."Need to be eaten." I don't remember exactly, but I think her calls were rather sporadic...several calls in a week and then none for a while. Now that I'm more educated on female sexuality, I'm thinking she was calling me every month, during ovulation, when she was most horny.

I was dying to bang her but all I ever did was eat her out and never got anything in return. But OMG she was worth every lick. She loved receiving oral. She didn't just lie on her back and gently grind my tongue as I eat her, like a lot of girls do. She was one of those girls that really gets into it. Eating her out always felt like she was fiercely fucking my mouth. AWESOME!!! Some girls are like that, but most are not. Even though I never got anything in return, that one way relationship with her paid huge dividends. I had been with several other girls on campus who were a lot more generous in the giving department and were mutual friends with her. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it wasn't a coincidence.
blizz

Chicago, IL

#582 Feb 16, 2012
what if your tounge not that big and you have sexy little lips
blizz

Chicago, IL

#583 Feb 16, 2012
i want to eat my girl out good sometimes she say i do in sometimes she says stop it dont feel the same and i have cute little lips and my toumge not big wat should i do
blizz

Chicago, IL

#584 Feb 16, 2012
LesbianLove wrote:
Mostly what I do is kiss her neck and then here chest it you slightly bite her nippels .. be gentale then i kiss my way down.When I get to this point I lick the inside of her "Lips" and when her clit is ready i suck on it.While its in my mouth I wiggel my touge around on it.Then I would finger her and make the "come here motion" she loves it and so do I. oh one last thing when shes close to c*mming I stick my touge in her and move it around ... Hope this helped :D - LesbianLove<3333
wat if my tounge not big in have lil lips

Since: Jan 10

York, PA

#586 Feb 16, 2012
blizz wrote:
i want to eat my girl out good sometimes she say i do in sometimes she says stop it dont feel the same and i have cute little lips and my toumge not big wat should i do
It's not about the size of your tongue or lips, it's how you use 'em. If she's telling you to stop, it's probably because you started stimulating her before she was aroused and she became hypersensitive. Eating pussy is NOT foreplay. It should be preceded by lots and lots of foreplay. Take your time undressing your girl and worshiping her body. Invest at least 30 to 60 minutes in building up her arousal. Nibble, lick, taste and savor every inch of her flesh, from her fingertips to her lips and from her nose to her toes. When I undress a girl, I like leaving her panties on because the growing wet spot is a great indicator of how ready she is. And that little bit of cloth between your mouth and her kitty adds to the tease. Then I like sucking her juice right through the fabric of her panties as it oozes out of her. I know it's hard to resist diving in and feasting on that pussy, but the longer you maker her wait, the better it'll be.
Sexygirl

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#587 Feb 18, 2012
I love it when my gf and me 69..
bichick390

Birmingham, AL

#588 Feb 19, 2012
I dnt know any good tricks but the basic stuff. Most girls like it with u suck on their cl*t. But b4 u eat her out slowly kiss down her body the B4 u get to her p***y kiss the insides of her thighs till she tenses up. The kiss between her p***y and legs. The slowly lick the opening of her p***y lips without opening them. Then try suckin on her cl*t and fingering her. If u finger her hard suck her cl*t hard. If u finger her softly suck her cl*t softly.. andd dnt stay at a constant pace...

Since: Jun 11

Billings, MT

#590 Feb 19, 2012
ACC wrote:
ooo, im a lesbian! take your time dude. EXPLORE with your tongue and enjoy youuuuuuuuuuuuuurself. In order to please her, she has to know your in it and just as hot and bothered as she is. You know what im saying mannn? Alternate between fast and slow and between your tongue and fingers. But most importantly, have a nice night. ;]
Yes!! Enjoying your time with your lover is the key. If she knows that you are having a wonderful time, she will too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Mannam1-1 908,249
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 2 min Panthers4life 6,548
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Toronto Ontario sluu 443,295
Is there any Cougars out there 2 min horny girl 11
Just Chatting 2 min Alek547 1,661
any girls want to get pregnant 2 min jays7225 1
bhopal gay topix 2 min somi 2,984
Dirty ki...k 3 min chrismk2223 174,772
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min dasmith96 18,075
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min barebackisbest 14,220
More from around the web