baby sitting
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
raci

AOL

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Does anyone have baby sitting experiences that they'd like to tell about..? As a sitter, friend of a sitter or as one being baby sat..?
raci

AOL

#3 Mar 6, 2012
ddoyle wrote:
No, but I have a million fantasies about being a sitter
Hmmmmmmm, that's curious. Can you mention a few...they might be interesting..
Hornydad

Australia

#4 Mar 6, 2012
I used to baby sit twin girls when I was a teenager,was loads of fun
Footballer22

Since: Feb 12

Hammond, LA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
raci wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmmm, that's curious. Can you mention a few...they might be interesting..
Are you a guy or girl?
raci

AOL

#6 Mar 6, 2012
I used to trade baby sitting stories and instences with my best friend. She had several that were pretty interesting, they had more to do with the father of the kids that she was sitting. I had seen the father a number of times and I was really envious of my friend.
Footballer22

Hammond, LA

#7 Mar 6, 2012
raci wrote:
I used to trade baby sitting stories and instences with my best friend. She had several that were pretty interesting, they had more to do with the father of the kids that she was sitting. I had seen the father a number of times and I was really envious of my friend.
Can you us some of your stories?
Footballer22

Hammond, LA

#8 Mar 6, 2012
I meant can u tell us some stories
FAKER

Azle, TX

#9 Mar 6, 2012
Footballer22 wrote:
I meant can u tell us some stories
Read a non fiction book if you want a story.
raci

AOL

#11 Mar 6, 2012
My story telling friend, Alexis told me
that when it was time to be driven home she wouldn't even let the father of the kids get backed out of the driveway before she had his fly open to give him head on the way. She said that she would get him off just as the aproched her driveway. That there were a few times that she still had cum in her hair and cheek when she opened the car door to get out. With a twinkle in her eyes, and a huge grin she told me that the guy had incredible tasting cum and he really blasted her when he unloaded. She always got a nice tip as well, even though none was requested.
raci

AOL

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Footballer22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a guy or girl?
28 y/o fm
pedoe revealer

Daglish, Australia

#14 Mar 6, 2012
girl-16-bi wrote:
<quoted text>
thats so hot! anymore stories? we can chat email? im bi f [email protected] .com
YOU ARE A MALE .
Jerry

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2012
girl-16-bi wrote:
<quoted text>
thats so hot! anymore stories? we can chat email? im bi f [email protected] .com
Do u have kik
Dick

Rochester, MN

#17 Mar 7, 2012
When I was a teenager my mother and her girlfriend wanted to go out drinking and partying so her girlfriend asked me if I would watch her three little daughters after I put all the girls to bed the oldest girl was about 12 and I went into her bedroom I had no clothes on and I crawled in bed with her she was not very willing her first but I made penetration the first night so every time after that when I babysit it the girls I always went to bed the oldest one one day the oldest one told her mother and I was not allowed to babysit those little girls again it's but one we became adults I went to the oldest daughter's house and I had sex with her she was not very willing it first but now were living together and she can't get enough of me I'm getting plenty of her I at times I feel like she just a pincushion for me
pedoe revealer

Daglish, Australia

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Dick wrote:
When I was a teenager my mother and her girlfriend wanted to go out drinking and partying so her girlfriend asked me if I would watch her three little daughters after I put all the girls to bed the oldest girl was about 12 and I went into her bedroom I had no clothes on and I crawled in bed with her she was not very willing her first but I made penetration the first night so every time after that when I babysit it the girls I always went to bed the oldest one one day the oldest one told her mother and I was not allowed to babysit those little girls again it's but one we became adults I went to the oldest daughter's house and I had sex with her she was not very willing it first but now were living together and she can't get enough of me I'm getting plenty of her I at times I feel like she just a pincushion for me
So dick what you are saying is you are a dick and a pedofile is that correct.
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 7, 2012
Dick wrote:
you are sic
Andrew

Cambridge, UK

#20 Mar 7, 2012
pedoe revealer wrote:
<quoted text>So dick what you are saying is you are a dick and a pedofile is that correct.
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to make it your life's mission to "reveal" people as a "pedoe" or a "pedofile", it might be an idea if you learn how to spell those words. At the moment, the only thing you're revealing is your lack of education.
pedoe revealer

Daglish, Australia

#21 Mar 7, 2012
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to make it your life's mission to "reveal" people as a "pedoe" or a "pedofile", it might be an idea if you learn how to spell those words. At the moment, the only thing you're revealing is your lack of education.
Andrew dont you take offence either but this is the way they spell it on here and when in Rome Andrew what do you do. I Andrew am very confident in my education and am aware of my spelling mistakes and a lot are typo's . We can go on and on but the English language does lend itself to misenterpretation doesnt it. Look at the latest text language Andrew, i speak several languages fluently and also the text language tends to make you misspell words as well.
I hope you like my excuse Andrew but to be honest with you i do tend to rely on spell check in word a bit and dont really worry about spelling mistakes until the end.
Andrew dont question the spelling as im not in a spelling bee im here to expose these people.
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 7, 2012
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to make it your life's mission to "reveal" people as a "pedoe" or a "pedofile", it might be an idea if you learn how to spell those words. At the moment, the only thing you're revealing is your lack of education.
really Andrew? Children are getting abused and you care about education and correct spelling?

Andrew you house is burning ahhh but no worries you correctly wrote a nice post today!
pedoe revealer

Daglish, Australia

#23 Mar 7, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
really Andrew? Children are getting abused and you care about education and correct spelling?
Andrew you house is burning ahhh but no worries you correctly wrote a nice post today!
Thanks J Gunn. You get it.
Andrew

Cambridge, UK

#24 Mar 7, 2012
pedoe revealer wrote:
<quoted text>Andrew dont you take offence either but this is the way they spell it on here and when in Rome Andrew what do you do. I Andrew am very confident in my education and am aware of my spelling mistakes and a lot are typo's . We can go on and on but the English language does lend itself to misenterpretation doesnt it. Look at the latest text language Andrew, i speak several languages fluently and also the text language tends to make you misspell words as well.
I hope you like my excuse Andrew but to be honest with you i do tend to rely on spell check in word a bit and dont really worry about spelling mistakes until the end.
Andrew dont question the spelling as im not in a spelling bee im here to expose these people.
No, it's not "the way they spell it on here" - although even if it were, that's no excuse. You can't just take a word and decide how you want to spell it. Well, you can, but it's a sign of ignorance and lack of education to do so.

By the way, I'm not a paedophile (sorry, "pedofile" or "pedoe"), but I think I'd rather be that than be you. Why are you obsessed with "exposing" (whatever that means in this context) people on a forum that is all about fantasy? Do you really think that, for example, all those people who claim on here to have had sex with underage children are anything other than fantasists and/or wind-up merchants? If anyone did that in real life (and obviously some do), then they would move heaven and earth to keep their highly illegal activities secret rather than posting it on an open forum on which their IP address is logged! Go away and do something more interesting with your spare time. You're taking it all far too seriously.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min cammertime17 153,567
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min snappppp 186,898
Mistress looking for skype male or female slave (Feb '15) 2 min Horny 884
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Curiousmasc 1,501,138
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Will_ni 354,210
(Guys) What's the age of the youngest guy / boy... (Sep '15) 3 min Motza 22
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min nombatyo 83,086
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min corvettes671 249,433
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min Motza 25,832
More from around the web