How do men feel about Fem Doms(A hot 45) would you submit ? How old are you?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Do men feel the urge to submit, to please? Can you give up the control?
Would a man submit himself to the power of a woman. TO feel the the sting of discipline then the pure ecstasy of his reward?
I am doing research for a book honest answers are appreciated.
Strap On Boy

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Lady Mystique wrote:
Would a man submit himself to the power of a woman. TO feel the the sting of discipline then the pure ecstasy of his reward?
M'Lady. To men like myself we crave it. I particularly enjoy submission to a younger woman.
Bignick199

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm 18 and u would love it, it sounds amazing
The older, the better
How can I get into it
18m Denmark

Brabrand, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Same here would love it at any age (the dom at any age*)
Kev_b27

Bury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Love the idea and always have since I was young, it's very deep rooted x

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Thank you boys ! It's nice to see some men are not afraid!
Bignick199

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Is there any way we can try it out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

It takes strength to submit. I like the responses I have gotten. I do have questions. I can write from my point of view but the information you supply is extremely helpful. Everyone has a different point of view on the subject.
Thank you for the help!
You should be rewarded !! ;)
Join Free
michael

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yes Lady. I'm not sure about all men, but I certainly do. To me, it is more of a need. I need to obey, please and give up control to a woman's power. I just wish more women realized how much power they have... or could have.
mooie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

control control control..........in the bedroom. my role in life is to please :) i only feel fulfilled if she is happy and if that means she needs to let go and do what she wants....then so be it :)
pain and pleasure are sooo connected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Power is a heady thing! The power to give pleasure and pain is euphoric !
michael

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

For me, feeling the sting of discipline is definitely a high, but is nothing compared to the feelings of ecstasy I experience every time she is able to make me perform or endure acts of humiliation for her pleasure.

Good luck with your book Lady!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I don't believe in humiliation. I believe in discipline and reward! Punishment comes in an array of choices but humiliation is not one of mine. I want his trust and devotion and I personally don't believe humiliation will crate truthful trust and devotion.
Now that is just my personal belief. IF you enjoy humiliation then more power to ya!
I'm not one to judge..
michael

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I definitely believe in discipline and reward too. Humiliation,(loving humiliation) seems to compliment it perfectly.

I wonder if your sub feels the same way? I'm sure he loves and appreciates the array of choices that you use to punish him... Is it possible that some, if not most, of the high he gets from submitting to you is from the humiliation he is experiencing?

I am 47 by the way. Sorry I just realized that you asked our age in the title to this thread.
mooie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

hi again,
the fun is finding each others likes and dislikes and limits :)
40 male from uk :)

p.s lady if you want to ask me any questions, i have had lots of experince and met some intresting people (from the world of BDSM)
Tangerine Man

Muthill, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Lady Mystique wrote:
Power is a heady thing! The power to give pleasure and pain is euphoric !
...But why does there have to be pain? Why can't you get pleasure by just 'overpowering' a man and 'taking' him (i.e.role reversal)?
An experienced mature woman who was reasonably fit should be able to achieve this if she knew what she was doing!
Steve

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Lady Mystique wrote:
The natural order is this, a man feels the urge to pound a woman hard until he leaves his seed in her and then find another woman to move onto.

I do not feel any urge to submit, or to please. I hate not having complete power over everything at all times. Yet somehow I seem to repeatedly find myself in relationship with Fem Doms, who force me to submit to her power, who makes me feel the sting of discipline and use that to ensure I provide her pleasure, and then delight in withholding any reward or ecstacy for me.

Be it at home where my wife is quick to discipline for any transgression that does not meet the standards she has set for her life. Or in my personal life where my mother-in-law likes to humiliate me before my wife with my wife's "superior" ex-boyfriends. Or at work where after a week and a half of working with me my 22 year old secretary identified me as being dominated and took control of my discipline at work as well as informing my wife so that she can further discipline me again at home.

Since: Sep 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

There are many different levels to this, strong psychological triggers in action.

Pleasure and pain, may, for some people go back to feelings of reward and sanction experienced in early childhood, some children may have been spanked when do something wrong followed by, or rewarded with hugs as reward for appropriate behaviour. Parents dont do this to create those triggers, but in some children, these triggers are never the less created, and for some lay dormant until adulthood. Then, either through play or maybe accident, these 'triggers' are reacted and powerful dormant feelings anchored with those triggers are activated, suddenly tapping into done of those intense feelings experienced as a child.

Another angle is the domination side, I think people who feel powerful or are in powerful jobs, like to mutually swap those feelings of power, role reversal if you will, I think this acts as a release of tension.

Other fetishes in general I believe ate linked to early childhood powerful emotions, feelings and sensations experienced through very normal everyday things,,but has created very intense dormant feelings that can be awoken through, sometimes, accidental adult experiences, that anchor to those feelings .

Brabrand, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

mooie wrote:
control control control..........in the bedroom. my role in life is to please :) i only feel fulfilled if she is happy and if that means she needs to let go and do what she wants....then so be it :)
pain and pleasure are sooo connected.
yea ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The natural order is this, a man feels the urge to pound a woman hard until he leaves his seed in her and then find another woman to move onto.
I do not feel any urge to submit, or to please. I hate not having complete power over everything at all times. Yet somehow I seem to repeatedly find myself in relationship with Fem Doms, who force me to submit to her power, who makes me feel the sting of discipline and use that to ensure I provide her pleasure, and then delight in withholding any reward or ecstacy for me.
Be it at home where my wife is quick to discipline for any transgression that does not meet the standards she has set for her life. Or in my personal life where my mother-in-law likes to humiliate me before my wife with my wife's "superior" ex-boyfriends. Or at work where after a week and a half of working with me my 22 year old secretary identified me as being dominated and took control of my discipline at work as well as informing my wife so that she can further discipline me again at home.
Well I don't believe that the natural order of things are for men to pound into us and move on. Powerful women have been around for centuries. I am not here for a man to use me! Strength is a natural part of a person, some more then others. Each party has to be a willing participant in this kind of relationship. If it is one sided something is wrong. Discipline is used to maintain order trust has to be a main factor or it will not work. I do not have a submissive bone in my body. But I do care for my sub and his feelings. I will not humiliate him or make him feel less of a human being. He may need to be punished but I do it with a loving but firm hand. As not all sub's are alike not all Dom's are alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6266 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k 5 min bigboom3 63,537
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 5 min 1765730134two 272
Anyone from NZ? (Jul '13) 5 min kiwiboy 17
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Ryan 331,899
There are literally no women on here! 6 min Shahla 11,824
Snapchat names 6 min Kden9999 2,124
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 6 min female17 1,122
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Hornyfratboy 209,352
dirty ki..k 9 min Elvidge501 136,125