mini skirts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ghengis

Redwood City, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2007
Mini skirts with no panties are the best. That way when she bends over we get a nice view of here kitty. Yes, that could get an erection started if the woman is very beautiful.
kyle

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2007
true ghengis, I agree with that
handsonmary

Pampa, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2007
Well I enjoy miniskirts like to see the guys looking my way - like you said- guys look praying for a breeze.

My most dangerouse moments though is in a store where I need to climb a stair - if an ugly guy following me or a girl I have to hold the hem line close if the guy if alone and nice looking then random chance I hold nothing back, I just walk up the stirs like I had on a suit
Fool On The Hill

Holyhead, UK

#6 Jul 31, 2007
Mike Jiang wrote:
Why do men love mini skirts? Do you get erections
I like to see a woman in a miniskirt, especially is she has good legs and a shapely bum. It doesn't give me an erection per se but, as in most circumstances, if the woman is being purposely provocative I might get a good rise from the 'boss'.
hello

Lake Hughes, CA

#7 Jul 31, 2007
i like to wear mini skirts with out panties
and sit down on a park and read a book and let guys see up my skirt as i read i act like i dont notice
Fool On The Hill

Holyhead, UK

#9 Jul 31, 2007
hello wrote:
i like to wear mini skirts with out panties
and sit down on a park and read a book and let guys see up my skirt as i read i act like i dont notice
This is the first time I've wanted to visit L.A.!
Shadrack

Micanopy, FL

#10 Jul 31, 2007
My exwife used to wear minis while I was in training at Ft. Knox, Ky. and we 'd go to the club and she'd "flash" the guys at the table near us and there'd be 6 or 8 guys trying to sit on the same side of the table trying to eyeball her snatch. Sometimes we'd go to a well-known department store in St. Ann Mall in in Missouri and the store had escalators with glas sides. Sehe would not be wearing any panties and she'd make a couple of dozen trips up and down the escalators getting looks from both men and women, young and older....We had wonderful sex shortly aftrwards in the parking lot, then again at home. Alas, and alack, she found someone else to go to the mall with when I went overseas. Because she is now my exwife. I certainly miss her sister too. But, THAT'S ANOTHER STORY !!!
HELLO

Lake Hughes, CA

#11 Jul 31, 2007
that gets me sooo wet when i do that
any other ladies do this
kyle

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2007
hey, HELLO, want to chat on AIM with me?
AIM: hollankwd
(any girl can call me up on AIM, note: I am a guy)
joanne

Belconnen, Australia

#13 Jul 31, 2007
HELLO wrote:
that gets me sooo wet when i do that
any other ladies do this
Oh yes, gets me very wet and hot
emmy j

UK

#14 Jul 31, 2007
Always wear a mini on a saturday night and never wear pants, gets me going men staring at me and what they would think if they new i was naked underneath.
kyle

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2007
joanne, want to chat on AIM?
Fool On The Hill

Holyhead, UK

#16 Aug 1, 2007
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, gets me very wet and hot
Joanne, I would love to hear more about this, please write to me at <quadguyk AT yahoo DOT com>. I will certainly reply
Poppy

Hereford, UK

#17 Aug 1, 2007
I love to wear mini skirts, without panties too. Im one of these women who love to flash on the train, bus or at work, i love it when men stare when im flashing or bending over! It is such a turn on to see their reaction. My partner gets all wound up when we are out n im flashin and bending over he gets soo turned on n i love it, it makes me sooo hot!
mikey

Belfast, UK

#18 Aug 1, 2007
poppy msn plz u fit
HELLO

Lake Hughes, CA

#19 Aug 1, 2007
JOANNE DO YOU DRIP WET WHEN YOU ARE WEARING A MINI WITH NO PANTIES I REALLY GET WET SO WET I STAR DRIPPING FROM MY PRIVATE DO YOU OR ANY LADIES
Joanne

Belconnen, Australia

#20 Aug 1, 2007
HELLO wrote:
JOANNE DO YOU DRIP WET WHEN YOU ARE WEARING A MINI WITH NO PANTIES I REALLY GET WET SO WET I STAR DRIPPING FROM MY PRIVATE DO YOU OR ANY LADIES
I certainly do. It's a great feeling!!!
HELLO

Lake Hughes, CA

#22 Aug 2, 2007
I AM IN A COFFEE SHOP USING MY LOP TOP WITH A MINI RIGHT NOW NO PANTIES SHOWING BUSINESS MEN MY PRIVATE AREA AND I AM SO WET I COULD FEEL THE WETNESS COMING DOWN MY LEG
I AM SOOOOO HORNY
HAVE ANY OF YOU LADIES DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
EXPLAIN WHAT
Maryan

Mansfield, OH

#23 Aug 2, 2007
I wear the lose mini skirts with no panties that way i can spread my legs a little more and my lips show. It makes it perfect to show my pu$$y in full veiw the men go crazy and the fun i have and i can make guys stiff and they tend to come close to were i am sitting with a big oll rise in there pants. Hey i got a raise at work that way also a good hammering by the boss (A good raise co. car co. credit card $25.000.oo a year more well)
Dave

UK

#24 Aug 3, 2007
I wish I knew where you were as I would love to sit and watch you.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min junaid 56,774
Gay/bi k.k 2 min kikincomment 136,601
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 2 min Ggvbg 8,321
Married and bi k..ik group 3 min Lee 6
Gay sex chandigarh.... (Mar '15) 3 min Aashish 12,850
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Kyle5139 1,444,268
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Gotnext44 325,817
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 7 min fvckinq_ 219,640
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 29 min Hornyboy2122 16,234
More from around the web