Maninvan

UK

#37 Sep 14, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
im sorry, but you're wrong, i know there are men on here pretending to be women, but im not one of them and yes some of us do these things, being stuck in traffic is boring...
Here, here.....well said sister love

Since: Aug 12

Oklahoma

#38 Sep 14, 2012
Suzi wrote:
I love fingering myself in my car esspecially in traffic or in the Tesco car park I feel so naughty it gets me really wet and sometimes I'm out of control and can't stop even if someone comes next to me I also love to push my panties in to myself Right up until I get home feels great pulling them back out again ,,any one else ?????ps I'm 46 not a young girl anymore ....
I love that Suzi. I'm a 30/M and I like to play with myself a bit while in the car too. I'd love to pull up next to you and catch you fingering yourself. I'm getting hard thinking about it

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39 Sep 14, 2012
I have played with myself in my car in traffic. I dont think it is that uncommon.

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#41 Sep 14, 2012
Maninvan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, here.....well said sister love
well it's really not fair to call anyone that posts on these treads a guy... Yea it happens, but not all the time...
jju

Polska, Poland

#42 Sep 14, 2012
I play too skype try11222
seamus94

North Bay, Canada

#43 Sep 14, 2012
Suzi wrote:
I love fingering myself in my car esspecially in traffic or in the Tesco car park I feel so naughty it gets me really wet and sometimes I'm out of control and can't stop even if someone comes next to me I also love to push my panties in to myself Right up until I get home feels great pulling them back out again ,,any one else ?????ps I'm 46 not a young girl anymore ....
sexy 46...love mature women....and i'd beg you for those panties right after you pull them out...warm and wet and loaded with your scent...i'd probably hyperventilate inhaling them....or be begging you for ateste of where that sexy scent came from...i'm 18
seamus94

North Bay, Canada

#44 Sep 14, 2012
a taste
seamus94

North Bay, Canada

#45 Sep 14, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
well it's really not fair to call anyone that posts on these treads a guy... Yea it happens, but not all the time...
i see you on here in different topix...i love your mind...you gotta be the sexiest woman on here
Join Free

under your bed

#46 Sep 14, 2012
seamus94 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you on here in different topix...i love your mind...you gotta be the sexiest woman on here
Hahaha, i doubt that, but thanks...
seamus94

North Bay, Canada

#48 Sep 14, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, i doubt that, but thanks...
well you look awesome...and obviously very sexual...thats things that make you very sexy...and truthfully...you turn me on to the point that i'm glad i have privacy lol
Jeffro age 85

Leeds, AL

#50 Sep 14, 2012
Sister's love, i think u are very pretty and would be delighted if we could meet soon and have sex. My email is in the next post above this response. I am big.
JjJjjj

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#51 Sep 14, 2012
Suzi wrote:
add my bbm and send me a vid;) 2775efcd
JjJjjj

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#52 Sep 14, 2012
vicky-harper wrote:
i love fingering myself anywhere not just in the car on a bus train ,plane just about anywhere
you got a video;)? 2775efcd

under your bed

#54 Sep 14, 2012
Jeffro age 85 wrote:
Sister's love, i think u are very pretty and would be delighted if we could meet soon and have sex. My email is in the next post above this response. I am big.
No thanks, i don't have sex with just anyone..
Suzi

Burton-on-trent, UK

#55 Sep 15, 2012
To the people that think I'm a man your taking the piss arnt you ,are mature women not aloud to be horny ,il be on the Tyne bridge in Newcastle upon Tyne every night this week at 5ish fingering myself in my car if anyone can get a pic feel free to post it (red golf gti )xxx
Suzi

Burton-on-trent, UK

#56 Sep 15, 2012
Bill wrote:
I'm sure the crack of dawn can get you guys horny. When will you idiots learn, there is no girl fingering herself in hToer car these are just guys making this crap up and you retards fall for it every time.
Totaly take offence I'm I not aloud to be in my forties and be horny just because I'm female does not mean I can't be an exhibitionist comprende??
hornyboy

Karachi, Pakistan

#57 Sep 15, 2012
Suzi wrote:
<quoted text>Totaly take offence I'm I not aloud to be in my forties and be horny just because I'm female does not mean I can't be an exhibitionist comprende??
honey do u mind if i wana finger u?
sandy shore

Skien, Norway

#58 Sep 15, 2012
Suzi wrote:
To the people that think I'm a man your taking the piss arnt you ,are mature women not aloud to be horny ,il be on the Tyne bridge in Newcastle upon Tyne every night this week at 5ish fingering myself in my car if anyone can get a pic feel free to post it (red golf gti )xxx
can,t you be in sunderland instead ?
Joker

Mesa, AZ

#59 Sep 15, 2012
Suzi wrote:
<quoted text>Totaly take offence I'm I not aloud to be in my forties and be horny just because I'm female does not mean I can't be an exhibitionist comprende??
sext me 6022004418

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#61 Sep 15, 2012
I'm normaly there about 5 every day suzi I'll look out for u I'm a big white van ! Do you drive towards town or towards gatshead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Gmartin 309,711
Dirty ki...k 3 min HardInCO 14,631
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min headgiver35 10,506
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min gaycat19 658,457
watford gay/bi men meet me (Oct '12) 4 min Cwbr81 286
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min Holy 30,578
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min Dman 28,301
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min hardtime17 677,822
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Shadi 87,175
More from around the web