cougar women. any experiences or fant...
Kevin

Charlotte, NC

#21 Apr 28, 2010
I've gone out with a few 'cougars' and enjoyed evey aspect of it. They were all very attractive, about 20-25 years older than me and divorcees. The sex was incredible and boy did they want it bad. From what I can tell between my experience and talk with friends it that divorced woman seem to be very horny. I can certainly agree with that statement. They were experienced, passionate and never wanted you to use a condom (I loved that part).

From the sexual aspect of it, I rather have sex with an older woman than one of my age (26)
g-men

United States

#22 Apr 28, 2010
In the past few years I've been f##king an old neighbor friend who moved away and then moved back after her husband past away. I am 53 and she is 85 and boy she is great in bed for that age mmm she has show me a few tricks, her tits where big but saging now but I've grown to love them as they slap me around when we are having sex when she is on top pumping me hard and fast mmm. I love doing her because she makes me last longer then the younger girls I've done.
Drew

Grand Rapids, MN

#23 Apr 29, 2010
glorious_gail wrote:
i am 57, and i date men in their 30's or younger. the energy level is just amazing with younger men, and they seem to appreciate women with experience more. i'd never thought being a cougar is so enjoyable.
Hun I'm 22, sexy age

Since: Jun 10

Washington, DC

#24 Jun 23, 2010
the good thing about cougars
they dont yell
they dont swell and
they are greatful as hell
well jokes aside i would like some tips form you experienced guys and some cougars as to how to pick up a cougar.

Since: Jun 10

Washington, DC

#25 Jun 23, 2010
any cougars in atlanta
[email protected]

“a ”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2010
Yes! Older women have something. Ever since I was in my early teens (wich i think is normal), I would have crushes on teachers or women,too, as i would to girls my age.
I still think older women can look nice, in a respectful way, I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. It's just that I do respond to women who look nice to me, but not in a weird way.

it's not about sexual experience, though, It doesn't matter to me at all ,lol.

In fact, I think I would prefer a lively and youthful woman who's older than me, and who's still in touch with her innocence and her "wonder" ,i think. One who still gets surprised by life, who's not all "seen it done it", but who's eyes are still as open to the world as a young person my age could be! I'm a 21 year old boy!

Women in their 30's are young, but older than me ,and I do look, if I find them to look nice. lol

But i would not want to be ,and i would find annoying if a guy my age would, looking at an older woman as if it was a girl my age and just be like "oh she's hot" as if we were equals. I think being older than me,she definitely has more experience in life, and knows more than me, and I'm conscious of that :).

Anyways, here's my e-mail if anyone's interested [email protected]

“a ”

Location hidden

#27 Jul 16, 2010
I find women in their 40's or 50's to look nice,too, again, not in a disrespectful way.

“a ”

Location hidden

#28 Jul 16, 2010
And nowadays ,some don't even look their age, it's crazy! lol

Like, In desperate housewife there is one woman who is actually in her mid 50's. I had NO idea.

“a ”

Location hidden

#29 Jul 16, 2010
And she's playing teri hatcher's ex boyfriend's current girlfriend, I think, so she looks way younger, like in her 40's! Ok i'm done! lol
Hec

Garfield, NJ

#30 Jul 16, 2010
Living in the Northern NJ/ NYC metro area as a personal trainer up here I meet tons and tons of cougars, who's husbands are into stocks and talking about money more than they are them, And I'm there to take full advantage, some of the women call me over for private personal training lessons as well. 40/50 year old women who have kept themselves in beautiful shape, its great
Hec

Garfield, NJ

#31 Jul 16, 2010
I will tell you why cougars and young men get along so well, its because A young man knows he will never marry her so its just for fun and he will meet someone later on and cougars alot of them are married and know they will never marry someone younger like the person they fool around with so both of them are in it for fun and thats why it clicks and works

“<Bronx cheer>”

Since: Jul 07

Gresham, OR

#32 Jul 17, 2010
Why the hell wasn't this a fad 15-20 years ago?! Damn!
Ron

Sydney, Australia

#33 Aug 19, 2010
Hi I am 28 year old male seeking a cougar in Australia [email protected]
Is my email

“a ”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 20, 2010
lol forgive me, my mind might get foggy when i'm in a dragon-rawr mood.
I'm not really looking for older women.. at the moment.. my mind is very flexible!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#35 Aug 26, 2010
glorious_gail wrote:
i am 57, and i date men in their 30's or younger. the energy level is just amazing with younger men, and they seem to appreciate women with experience more. i'd never thought being a cougar is so enjoyable.
I wish I lived near Irvine, CA - the better to find you my cougar!
curious

Arlington, VA

#36 Aug 26, 2010
women - how is the best way to find an interested cougar?
FloridaGuy

United States

#37 Aug 30, 2010
Carol wrote:
I have recently become a cougar (I am 67) because the guys my age are for the birds! A young guy is sexier, has longer staying power and is more willing to please his lady! Most of the men I have been having sex with, and it is strictly for sex, are more knowledgeable and better able to please me (and I come first!) than the older guys who can barely get it up! Ladies, become cougars! It's a perfect way to have sex. I have had them from 31 to 58 and nobody has complained!
Carol. Very, very hot. If you like, fit 42 year olds, please email me at [email protected] You sound very hot!
Footlover

Albertville, MN

#38 Aug 30, 2010
glorious_gail wrote:
i am 57, and i date men in their 30's or younger. the energy level is just amazing with younger men, and they seem to appreciate women with experience morPe. i'd never thought being a cougar is so enjoyable.
hey Hun , I'm 23

Since: Aug 10

Imperial Beach, CA

#39 Aug 30, 2010
glorious_gail wrote:
gail i want u, i'm in san diego
Matt

New Delhi, India

#40 Sep 24, 2010
Im 22 and happily in relatnshp with my girl(41yrs). Earlier I was reluctant to be with her but she is kind of a smart, brainy seductress. Im happy to say its my first relatnshp.We have been together for like 18months and it feels good.But I don't like when she acts like sex-crazy.Its horrible for me then.All weird wild things I have to bear but i l0ve her.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Areola9304 182,340
Any other women find their sons load in your u... (Oct '14) 2 min sinaa158 1,384
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min READCOMMENT 1,449,562
Why most muslim women love anal sex (May '15) 3 min Valentina 27
gay snapchat 2016 3 min Jacobsj30 1,980
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Danny 97,518
Gay/bi k.k 3 min kikincomment 138,268
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Aoifesull2012 222,568
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min Jaunt 328,572
More from around the web