17 year old blonde female

Canton, OH

#41 Jun 23, 2011
Mine are in between C cups and Ds. But i wear bikini tops that are made for B cups so alot of breast skin is very visible. then to adjust 1 side to set off nipple is a killer at beaches and pools. because women have real accidents with Bikiis anyway every day. im under age at 17 and since I was 14 ive been leagaly walking around showing my nipples off too men and boys all over. and its ok for them to see me in that guise. as long as i act Genuinely embarressed when someone finally tells me my nipple is showing, its all forgiven, its an accident! Its just an incredible feeling to make boys and men hard in their swimsuits.
Sara C

United States

#42 Jun 23, 2011
Nude beaches are the ultimate turn on for me. I go to Moses beach in New York. I'm clean shaven with a nice figure and I love lying out in the sun in front of everyone. One time I brought a boyfriend there but I didn't tell him it was a nude beach. He was shocked when I untied my smock and got naked. He did too but he had such a hard on he could not walk around and so I brought him into the sand dune to blow him.
I never went with my Mom like Nicole does, but I know she goes topless when she goes to the resorts in Jamaca with her boyfriend because when she comes back her boobs are all tanned.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#43 Jun 23, 2011
17 year old blonde female wrote:
Mine are in between C cups and Ds. But i wear bikini tops that are made for B cups so alot of breast skin is very visible. then to adjust 1 side to set off nipple is a killer at beaches and pools. because women have real accidents with Bikiis anyway every day. im under age at 17 and since I was 14 ive been leagaly walking around showing my nipples off too men and boys all over. and its ok for them to see me in that guise. as long as i act Genuinely embarressed when someone finally tells me my nipple is showing, its all forgiven, its an accident! Its just an incredible feeling to make boys and men hard in their swimsuits.
If I was laying near you at the beach and I saw that happen you would definitely see a rise in my bikini. I love those side boob shots, very sexy.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#44 Jun 23, 2011
Sara C wrote:
Nude beaches are the ultimate turn on for me. I go to Moses beach in New York. I'm clean shaven with a nice figure and I love lying out in the sun in front of everyone. One time I brought a boyfriend there but I didn't tell him it was a nude beach. He was shocked when I untied my smock and got naked. He did too but he had such a hard on he could not walk around and so I brought him into the sand dune to blow him.
I never went with my Mom like Nicole does, but I know she goes topless when she goes to the resorts in Jamaca with her boyfriend because when she comes back her boobs are all tanned.
Isn't one the most sensual feelings you can have laying out in the sun. I get so f'en horny.
17 year old blonde female

Canton, OH

#45 Jun 23, 2011
Yes mike it is sexy, But its also unexpected because its a regular beach or pool. that adds to the arousement factor alot. For a man or boy it would be huge for them.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#46 Jun 23, 2011
Yes mike it is sexy, But its also unexpected because its a regular beach or pool. that adds to the arousement factor alot. For a man or boy it would be huge for them.
You need to take a trip to the Caribean and experience a topless beach. After a day or two its no big deal for me a least looking at women being topless. Yes, your always checking out different girls figures and all, but if the laws were changed here after a while people would lighten up on nudity.
Michelle

United States

#47 Jun 23, 2011
No matter what I wear my boobs stick out but I like to wear traingle tops and if I'm really daring thongs. I love to flash guys and pretend I didn't know - it drives them wild.
Michelle

United States

#48 Jun 23, 2011
I want to go to a topless beach. That would be really sexy. I would love to walk around on the sand and show off my boobs, but there aren't any topless in Georgia.
Join Free
Mike

Waltham, MA

#49 Jun 24, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I want to go to a topless beach. That would be really sexy. I would love to walk around on the sand and show off my boobs, but there aren't any topless in Georgia.
What a waste not being able to see those 38D'S all oiled up moving and swaying as you walk around on the beach with only skimpy bottoms on. There would be a lot of bulges popping up.
Linda

United States

#50 Jun 24, 2011
I get moist the second I step on a nude beach and take off my clothes. In college I went with my sorority to spring break in Mexico and some of the girls went topless the first day at the beach. I was suprised at first but I soon took off my top and I got so horney. There was a nude beach close by for mostly college age so the next day we went there. I was shy at first and eventhough I had already gone topless I didn't know if it was right to go totally naked in public since I come from a religious background -hint- I am from Utah. But my sorority sisters took off tyheir bikini tops then their bottoms, and rather than being the only girl with something on I got naked too. At first I was shy and crossed my legs and wouldn't get up from my towle, but I saw my sisters strectching and walking around. A few were even casually spreading their legs. So after awhile I got looser, stoppped closing my legs, and even walked along the beach naked. I was horney seeing all the hot men naked, but I was more horney just being naked myself and knwoing that guys could see evrything. It was the first time guys hit on me when I was already naked. It was a liberating expoerience and I've been going to nude beaches ever since.
Sara C

United States

#51 Jun 24, 2011
Michelle you really should try a nude beach, believe me, it will be beyond exciting for you once you disrobe and become naked for the first time in public. Its really a thrill like no other. I have met a lot of guys who were as horny as me on the nude beach, sometimes we got it on right there, sometimes later, and it was much easier to have sex with them since we first met naked!!!!!!!
Mike

Waltham, MA

#52 Jun 24, 2011
The first time for me on a nude beach was at Hedonism 2 in Jamaica. Laying around all oiled up with beautiful girls walking around and swimming. You just cant help with getting hard, so you just go with it. There was a girl there in the running for playmate of the month, Playboy of Canada. People were asking her for a picture with her totally bare azz with themselves bare azz. By the time I got up there and asked her for a picture i was totally hard and she had no problem with that. My god she was hot! Your not free until you go nude!
Tbone

United States

#53 Jun 24, 2011
Sara C wrote:
Michelle you really should try a nude beach, believe me, it will be beyond exciting for you once you disrobe and become naked for the first time in public. Its really a thrill like no other. I have met a lot of guys who were as horny as me on the nude beach, sometimes we got it on right there, sometimes later, and it was much easier to have sex with them since we first met naked!!!!!!!
Hi Michelle,

There is another thread on here "Men with erections at nude beach" where I have posted several of my experiences, starting on page 25. I would love to hear your thoughts, especially since you said it was so much easier to have sex after seeing each other naked. I have to agree with being more comfortable getting naked later. And I really think that we had a connection or commonality founded on seeing each other at our most vulnerable yet most free at the same time.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#54 Jun 24, 2011
Linda wrote:
I get moist the second I step on a nude beach and take off my clothes. In college I went with my sorority to spring break in Mexico and some of the girls went topless the first day at the beach. I was suprised at first but I soon took off my top and I got so horney. There was a nude beach close by for mostly college age so the next day we went there. I was shy at first and eventhough I had already gone topless I didn't know if it was right to go totally naked in public since I come from a religious background -hint- I am from Utah. But my sorority sisters took off tyheir bikini tops then their bottoms, and rather than being the only girl with something on I got naked too. At first I was shy and crossed my legs and wouldn't get up from my towle, but I saw my sisters strectching and walking around. A few were even casually spreading their legs. So after awhile I got looser, stoppped closing my legs, and even walked along the beach naked. I was horney seeing all the hot men naked, but I was more horney just being naked myself and knwoing that guys could see evrything. It was the first time guys hit on me when I was already naked. It was a liberating expoerience and I've been going to nude beaches ever since.
Its good that you enjoy it Linda. Its so liberating. Do you go alone, or ever get hit on while there.???
Stevo

Santa Clara, CA

#55 Jun 24, 2011
If I saw you on the beach with your nips out of your top Idk if I would say anything. BC when I did u would put them away. But telling u would be a great way to talk to u and then we could talk about more and hopefully one thing would lead to another. So ya I would prolly watch u for a long time, get all hard, then eventually walk up and tell u about ur "mistake", and show u how hard ur mistake made me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#56 Jun 24, 2011
Sara C wrote:
You sound like a fun girl who likes to enjoy herself Sara. Do you check them out before you pick one.??
Michelle

United States

#57 Jun 24, 2011
Sara you really got me turned on. I think your absolutely right. Now if I could just find a nude beach near me in GA. I'm told that there are some good ones in Florida. Anybody know?
Tbone

Taylorstown, PA

#58 Jun 24, 2011
Michelle wrote:
Sara you really got me turned on. I think your absolutely right. Now if I could just find a nude beach near me in GA. I'm told that there are some good ones in Florida. Anybody know?
Hope to see you soon...hehe

http://www.floridabeachesguide.com/top-ten-fl...
17 Year Old Blonde Female

Canton, OH

#59 Jun 24, 2011
Stevo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw you on the beach with your nips out of your top Idk if I would say anything. BC when I did u would put them away. But telling u would be a great way to talk to u and then we could talk about more and hopefully one thing would lead to another. So ya I would prolly watch u for a long time, get all hard, then eventually walk up and tell u about ur "mistake", and show u how hard ur mistake made me.
Thank you Stevo but i think everyone trys that. like you said its a nice ice breaker without using a crummy line. so i get that alot. this is me.
http://tinypic.com/r/6fwg94/7
Mike

Waltham, MA

#60 Jun 24, 2011
Michelle wrote:
You need to chat with Nicole. But there is haulover in Miami that I know of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fat girl 3 min jimco 32
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min boxboy2 604,778
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 4 min anshul 77,235
pu**y 4 min Jimbo 23
Genuine gf pic swap 4 min Danny346 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Henrucho 282,506
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min rich3298 10,121
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min lilmissnaughty2015 460,672
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min schiggi12 638,468
More from around the web