Girla, do you get turned on going nude at the beach?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nicole 18f

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Everytime I go to a nude beach my nipples get so erect and my vagina so wet I don't even try to hide the fact anymore that just being naked at the beach turns me on sooooo much.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
Everytime I go to a nude beach my nipples get so erect and my vagina so wet I don't even try to hide the fact anymore that just being naked at the beach turns me on sooooo much.
your around a bunch of other naked people...its fine..hell id be hard too :P dont be afraid to flaunt what you have..its there for a reason :)
Nicole 18f

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2011
I always flaunt it. That's what I'm there for.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2011
:P nice...do you think its a problem that you get turned on?
Nicole 18f

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Never a problem. I want them to know -km excited, maybe I can hook up. My vagina is dripping, my nipples are pointy- it's hard not to be turned on with so many hot naked guys- and girls -around me.
Heyyy

Sidney, OH

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Girl here. Any other girls wanna text?or email?

Location hidden

#7 Jun 14, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
Never a problem. I want them to know -km excited, maybe I can hook up. My vagina is dripping, my nipples are pointy- it's hard not to be turned on with so many hot naked guys- and girls -around me.
Damn girl...wish i could see exactly how wet you are!:P
ballsnark

Washington, DC

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Nicole, which nude beaches do you go to? Haulover?
Join Free

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 20, 2011
I absolutely love it!!!
I like to run past hot guys... Also older men. I love the way they look at my hot young body and I wonder what they might fantasie about.. if u know what I mean ;) I just wanna be hooked up by them... I'm getting so wet, too. Sometimes when I lay on the beach i lubricaty my tits and ass with sunoil by myself and squeeze my tits. Can't wait for lying in the hot sun on the beach. Next time I'll fuck with some guys in a bush or so. I wanna live out every fantasy with guys who wanna hump me
Michael

Waltham, MA

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Mimmy XY wrote:
I absolutely love it!!!
I like to run past hot guys... Also older men. I love the way they look at my hot young body and I wonder what they might fantasie about.. if u know what I mean ;) I just wanna be hooked up by them... I'm getting so wet, too. Sometimes when I lay on the beach i lubricaty my tits and ass with sunoil by myself and squeeze my tits. Can't wait for lying in the hot sun on the beach. Next time I'll fuck with some guys in a bush or so. I wanna live out every fantasy with guys who wanna hump me
What beaches have you been to that get you so worked up?
Nicole 18f

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Haulover Beach is mostly older and fat. I haven't found a nude beach in the US that's good. I went once to Jones Beach on Long Island to the nude part. The guys there were hot with tight bods. After lying naked, I sat up and noticed that none of them were looking my way. So I walked to the water and made sure my boobs bounced along the way. Then it hit me-I was in a gay nude beach. Since I go naked at the beach to pick up guys and get l**d, I got out of there fast.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
Nicole, I forgot to tell you, while i was at the beach Sunday with Beathe, we were walking back to our blanket when I noticed this hot brunette laying on her back in this skimpy white bikini. As we were walking by I couldn't help but to check out her pu**y, shaped in those bottoms and as I did she gave me a nice spread shot with a smile, that was so sexy of her. I was totally turned on with a bulge coming on.
Nicole 18f

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2011
I do the same. I always spread for hot guys at the beach.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 21, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
need 2 go 2 the beaches ur at...lol
Mike

Waltham, MA

#15 Jun 21, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
I was thinking of you when that happened. Remembering you wrote about that when you in the Caribbean. Very hot.
Nicole 18f

United States

#16 Jun 21, 2011
I do that in a in thong or naked, but its 10x better naked. It works everytime. Any guy who doesn't get the hint to hookup is either gay or blind. The only problem is if you want to do it right away you have to find a place- South Beach is impossible but Martinique has much longer beaches so its just a matter of hooking up and walking a short distance. I even hooked up with guys while I was laying right next to my mom there.
Mike

Waltham, MA

#17 Jun 21, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
I do that in a in thong or naked, but its 10x better naked. It works everytime. Any guy who doesn't get the hint to hookup is either gay or blind. The only problem is if you want to do it right away you have to find a place- South Beach is impossible but Martinique has much longer beaches so its just a matter of hooking up and walking a short distance. I even hooked up with guys while I was laying right next to my mom there.
Seeing you spread for me in a thong, i would be right over to your blanket or chair. I love thongs, g-string on girls, it does it for me everytime especially when i'm wearing mine, because i'm already feeling sexy myself.
My god how old were you?
Nicole 18f

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2011
I was 16 when I met 2 guys on the nude beach in Martinique. I was lying naked next to my mom, who was also naked (everyone was). I saw them near us and I decided to flirt by sitting up and opening my legs. Mom knew what I was up to and just smiled. They came over and their c**ks were getting hard. They thought we were sisters and tried to pick us both up. I knew mom was turned on (her hard nipples gave it away) but she figured they were to young -18- and when they asked us to go for a walk along the beach she told me to have a good time. She knew I was going to have sex with both of these gorgeous and she was happy for me. So off I went until we were far enough away. While we walked we rubbed eachother until I was wet and they were hard. We stopped and got into it. I forgot to bring a towel, but I rode one and got it from behind by the other. The sand was an issue but it all worked out. After our quickee we walked back. Their c**ks were still a little hard and my vagina was wet and swollen. It was obvious sto all waht we just did. I kissed each bye with a hug and a pull and walked back to mom who had a big smile on her face for me. She was sooooooo proud of me. She's the best!
Thatsshadylol

Rochester, NY

#19 Jun 21, 2011
Nicole 18f wrote:
I was 16 when I met 2 guys on the nude beach in Martinique. I was lying naked next to my mom, who was also naked (everyone was). I saw them near us and I decided to flirt by sitting up and opening my legs. Mom knew what I was up to and just smiled. They came over and their c**ks were getting hard. They thought we were sisters and tried to pick us both up. I knew mom was turned on (her hard nipples gave it away) but she figured they were to young -18- and when they asked us to go for a walk along the beach she told me to have a good time. She knew I was going to have sex with both of these gorgeous and she was happy for me. So off I went until we were far enough away. While we walked we rubbed eachother until I was wet and they were hard. We stopped and got into it. I forgot to bring a towel, but I rode one and got it from behind by the other. The sand was an issue but it all worked out. After our quickee we walked back. Their c**ks were still a little hard and my vagina was wet and swollen. It was obvious sto all waht we just did. I kissed each bye with a hug and a pull and walked back to mom who had a big smile on her face for me. She was sooooooo proud of me. She's the best!
Can we txt???
Dalton

Canton, MI

#20 Jun 21, 2011
What's ur email
Nicole 18f wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls in CO wanna have sex 1 min 14andsexy308 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min braden-hall 776,655
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Darkboy4 792,302
Hal is s peado 1 min randy andy 801
Are black men really better in bed? (Mar '10) 2 min Bobby T Canada 1,659
I want my wife to have sex with another man (Sep '12) 2 min Montale 890
having a morning erection 2 min LatinLover69UK 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min eddie-g3 106,814
Dirty ki...k 3 min Sabrina 100,507
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min tysonpeep 379,260