Hawk

AOL

#21 Oct 1, 2006
Stan, you are misguided. Most women are basically alike. I've seen black women with traditional values, servile white women, and loud Asian women. Ever heard of Margaret Cho? She's an American (Asian American) comedian and she's loud.

With modern technology of television, the women will become increasingly similar as media influences and shapes the collective minds of women everywhere.
shawshank

Falls Church, VA

#22 Oct 1, 2006
Hawk, quit hawking around ur ridiculous belief (or shall i say wish) that the caucasian race is the most attractive. Far from it. The caucasian women who are drooled over by the media often are blessed with black features. the average white woman has a flat butt, thin lips and pale skin.

Notwithstanding, there are a lot of gorgeous white girls, but to claim that they are the most desired is a big lesson in self-delusion.
Hawk

AOL

#23 Oct 1, 2006
Shawshank, you have not faced full redemption (perhaps partial).

Media representation of beauty is white woman with platinum hair (only a small percentage of white women with natural platinum hair qualify, so they bleach), thin with curves, large blue eyes (but not too deep-set or lid-heavy like Cher), small nose without a hook or ski slope, tanned skin (sort of Hispanic tone), thick lips (like black women), and a rounded behind (like black women).

So apart from the platinum hair, which tends to be a white feature (unless albino), some of the other features do tend to cross ethnicities. It is true that black women have full, kissable lips and rounded, pinchable, protruding butts. Hispanic women have the honey-toned skin. White women have blue eyes and platinum hair. And Asian women have small noses. The combination of all this could be the ideal media representation.

I guess if they wanted to do genetic engineering, they'd have to extract the black women's butt gene because they really do have some nice, pinchable asses!
friends

Shirley, NY

#24 Oct 1, 2006
I agree with you ...for instance...some of caucasian you see them in the beach getting tans....regardless people like to be some one that they are not...if you know what i mean..
shawshank wrote:
Hawk, quit hawking around ur ridiculous belief (or shall i say wish) that the caucasian race is the most attractive. Far from it. The caucasian women who are drooled over by the media often are blessed with black features. the average white woman has a flat butt, thin lips and pale skin.
Notwithstanding, there are a lot of gorgeous white girls, but to claim that they are the most desired is a big lesson in self-delusion.
Dino

AOL

#25 Oct 1, 2006
I find very few Asian women to be attractive, but there are some nice lookings ones from aesethtic view. The vast majority of them tight eyes, flat noses, greasy jet black hair, and oily skin. I definately could never reproduce with someone who has those features.
Hawk

AOL

#26 Oct 2, 2006
What Dino is saying basically sums up the media image and which "friends in NY" refuses to acknowledge. Media representation is white.

"Friends in NY" says that her long black hair is admired, but how many people do you see in Hollywood dying their hair jet black? Big deal about long, black hair. What about long light brown hair or long platinum hair? And does this mean that black women with naturally short woolly hair aren't attractive?

Some of the jet black hair can look greasy, but I'm not sure about oily skin. There seem to be many blacks with greasy skin and hair.

Asians tend to have shorter noses which are more aesthetically interesting than long noses.

But that I think for whites with tight eyes or undesireable features, the women simply bleach their hair because they at least know that the platinum hair is considered an attractive asset. Consider the blonde white women with tight eyes and imagine them with black hair. They would look less appealing, so I think that hair color has something to do with it.

Some people brag about blacks being highly desired, but it's hyped up, delusional myth because the wealthiest and most famous prefer whites, whether gay or heterosexual. There are a few exceptions, but the general trend is white due to media influence.

Dino's thoughts represent what this society as a whole thinks.

Any other thoughts from people?
Stan

UK

#27 Oct 2, 2006
Hawk wrote:
Stan, you are misguided. Most women are basically alike. I've seen black women with traditional values, servile white women, and loud Asian women. Ever heard of Margaret Cho? She's an American (Asian American) comedian and she's loud.
With modern technology of television, the women will become increasingly similar as media influences and shapes the collective minds of women everywhere.
I sadly believe on your last point that is likely to be true.
Just in the 10 yrs of visiting the Phil's and thailand have observed some evidence of that, but currently only to a small degree.

On the rest you just confirm what I said about the current difference that exists between those in their ethnic origin location and those moved into the western "locale".
I often hear western women also bemoaning that it has now reached the stage that western women now "dress look aspire act" to please /overshadow " other women rather than to please men .in a way I think there is a truth in that,(it being a product of entering the rat race along side men and being therefore in direct competition with their own sex.
Hawk

AOL

#28 Oct 2, 2006
Yeah, the whole feminazi movement is self-defeating since in the end, they'll be competing against each other economically and they've already spent the last millions of years competing against other women in pursuit of men.
Women are confused pups who don't know where to turn. They hate men and yet they lust for them and desperately needed them for economic security and shelter so as to raise a family. They wear too much makeup and dress to attract men and fend off competing females, but in the end, gravity will take hold and men sometimes search for a younger woman with less wrinkles and attitude.
The local women compete with the foreign women, but the local women also compete with other locals because there are only a limited supply of men.
Most races of women prefer white men and most races of men prefer the white woman - this is true for homosexuals or heterosexuals. But even most of the ultra white, platinum, tanned body look is contrived and surgically altered, so not much is real anymore.
People will reproduce with people who may not even look like who they really are - because that sort of cosmetic alteration disguises the genetic reality. They'll end up with kids having hooked noses, greasy black hair, and a large gut.
Join Free
Hawk

AOL

#29 Oct 2, 2006
The fact that you wife is mistaken as "spanish" (as in Spaniard/European? or Hispanic/Latino/Chicano?...) is an indication of European mixture.

Does she have the greasy jet black hair and oily skin that Dino speaks of?
Ironwolf

United States

#32 Oct 2, 2006
Hawk wrote:
The type of Asian women that white men consider hot are the Asian women who bleach their hair (like white women)to a reddish blonde or dark ash blonde color, get boob enhancements (usually), get eyelid surgery (to resemble white eyes), other surgeries (like nose, cheekbones - to mimic whites), and wear lots of makeup (Hollywood). Also, Asian women resort to fake eyelashes to make their sparse lashes seem fuller like some Mediterranean women with lots of hairy lashes.
Of course, white women do these enhancements, too, but they don't try to change their ethnicity like Asians do.
More natural-looking Asian women really aren't considered hot by white men. It's only the Asian women who try to look white that are regarded as hot, but at that point, it's merely the copying of the white image or the pursuit of the white image that white men find so hot.
Lucy Liu - one of the most beautiful women of all time.

This is pure racism.

Someone wants to pigeon hole the tastes of men and specifically says "White men" not Americans or any other term - but White.

You then seek to belittle the tastes of these men saying unless the woman looks white the men don't like them.

Wrong. Completely wrong. I love beautiful women - period - no racial differences considered.
Stan

UK

#33 Oct 2, 2006
Hawk wrote:
The fact that you wife is mistaken as "spanish" (as in Spaniard/European? or Hispanic/Latino/Chicano?...) is an indication of European mixture.
Does she have the greasy jet black hair and oily skin that Dino speaks of?
Typical Filipino long black hair (definately non greasy) and "black" sultry eyes and Filipino stature with typical Filipino "moreno" brown skin ..... just like half the Thai girls, no Spanish skin type at all but maybe facially to about 25% of spanish who also have long black hair.
Stan

UK

#34 Oct 2, 2006
diana wrote:
well, im russian. iv got married with canadian man, wich used to be with lots of asia women.i asked him:"why? what is so spessial they have?" he couldnt answer. he just sayed that its hard to find a good girl in america or canada and he`s finally happy first time in his life with me.
what is my opinion?! i think only loosers r dating asian women. they cant find beautiful smart white girl, so they run around after what is left.( as a garbage for street people, wich somebody used and threw outside). its awful to look at her dark boobies her dark pussy...and their hair!!!! dont u think this hair should be in another place than head? respect yourself! go and find somebody with whom u`ll make white cute kids and smarter than asian.
i live in korea now. and i never saw so many stupid people! all race is retarted. and im sure its not only koreans, but thais, chiniese , japaniese and others.
i feel sorry for you..
That perhaps because you do not know how western women have changed
my Filipino wife is worth a "billion" of my ex "western" wife in every way.
Stan

UK

#35 Oct 2, 2006
diana wrote:
very soon there are woulnt be white people. because tv is washing your brains and saying :"its fine to mix your blood with some ugly nationality. its fasion" dont u understand that its stupid? get outside and find somebody with whom u`ll be able to talk about some smart things. not about kimchi, rice, or elephants wich r walking everywhere around canada, or that we came from another planet because we dont look like they r, not about that jesus was korean. and all the world is asia!
Well as the song said if we all Khaki we got no "colour pred" GREAT THATS ONE PROB REMOVED
3lemental

Salt Lake City, UT

#36 Oct 2, 2006
I would just like to ask where you are getting your infomation from, because to me it sounds like you are just stating your opion as fact.
Stan

UK

#37 Oct 2, 2006
3lemental wrote:
I would just like to ask where you are getting your infomation from, because to me it sounds like you are just stating your opion as fact.
You do not state to whom your post addressed
if me the best source
Personal contact across the world with personal experience.
friends

Shirley, NY

#38 Oct 2, 2006
what are you mumbling about???go back to school hoe!!!
diana wrote:
very soon there are woulnt be white people. because tv is washing your brains and saying :"its fine to mix your blood with some ugly nationality. its fasion" dont u understand that its stupid? get outside and find somebody with whom u`ll be able to talk about some smart things. not about kimchi, rice, or elephants wich r walking everywhere around canada, or that we came from another planet because we dont look like they r, not about that jesus was korean. and all the world is asia!
friends

Shirley, NY

#39 Oct 2, 2006
since Korea is not that great especially the people what are you doing over there ...go back to your contry hoe..
diana wrote:
well, im russian. iv got married with canadian man, wich used to be with lots of asia women.i asked him:"why? what is so spessial they have?" he couldnt answer. he just sayed that its hard to find a good girl in america or canada and he`s finally happy first time in his life with me.
what is my opinion?! i think only loosers r dating asian women. they cant find beautiful smart white girl, so they run around after what is left.( as a garbage for street people, wich somebody used and threw outside). its awful to look at her dark boobies her dark pussy...and their hair!!!! dont u think this hair should be in another place than head? respect yourself! go and find somebody with whom u`ll make white cute kids and smarter than asian.
i live in korea now. and i never saw so many stupid people! all race is retarted. and im sure its not only koreans, but thais, chiniese , japaniese and others.
i feel sorry for you..
Hawk

AOL

#40 Oct 2, 2006
diana wrote:
well, im russian. iv got married with canadian man, wich used to be with lots of asia women.i asked him:"why? what is so spessial they have?" he couldnt answer. he just sayed that its hard to find a good girl in america or canada and he`s finally happy first time in his life with me.
what is my opinion?! i think only loosers r dating asian women. they cant find beautiful smart white girl, so they run around after what is left.( as a garbage for street people, wich somebody used and threw outside). its awful to look at her dark boobies her dark pussy...and their hair!!!! dont u think this hair should be in another place than head? respect yourself! go and find somebody with whom u`ll make white cute kids and smarter than asian.
i live in korea now. and i never saw so many stupid people! all race is retarted. and im sure its not only koreans, but thais, chiniese , japaniese and others.
i feel sorry for you..
Diana, you are truly to be pitied, because you claim to be smart but you come across like an illiterate, non-English-speaking buffoon. Diana was a name of a princess in England who charitably helped others in need, not the Russian mafia-gulag-communist-HO that you seem to be! What - there weren't any good white men in Russia - too poor, no hygiene, all alcoholics eating turnips?

And while we're on the topic of Canada, how about those early European immigrants who came here as fur trappers wearing flea-laden leathers? Then they intermixed with the natives and other people.

They must have released you early from that gulag, Diana, and you were more than willing to escape that wretched, barren ice land of communists and murdered Csars. No bloody Russian man with thick whiskers - Ivan the Terrible images - could keep you in that Russian wasteland, no siree, you had to get your one-way ticket out of there!

And what would you know about other women's "boobies" unless you were watching them? What the heck are you doing watching other races of women's "boobies," Diana? And seeing that your man has been with those who don't look like him, maybe he's had gay relationships - maybe even an Asian man!

You really place yourself far above a lot of other races of women, Diana, and you aren't a princess or royalty or anything. The one who actually was tried to give a little of humanity instead of watching "boobies." You're just the turnip-eating, communist-gulag-escapee from Russia, Diana-the-boobie-watcher.
Hawk

AOL

#42 Oct 2, 2006
If Russia is that great, then why aren't white women searching for their white men in Russia? Because white Russian men are turnip-eating, dirty-whisker-bearing, Ivan the Terrible, poor, unintelligent numskulls that don't attract first-world nation whites.

The reason that white men from America, Canada, western Europe and Australia are highly sought after is because they are first and foremost RICHER. They usually don't live in gulag slums or decaying communist shacks like white Russian men. Heck, women flock to anything that is rich, and if they can't find a white one, they'll run to a black one. That's why white models marry black athletes.

But nowhere have I seen any first-world woman pine for a white dude in Russia. No way - those white Russian men are dirt poor, and that's why you, Diana, had to escape and find yourself a richer white man or you would forever be shackled to live the flea-infested, turnip-eating Russian gulag communist life.
Stan

UK

#43 Oct 2, 2006
friends wrote:
since Korea is not that great especially the people what are you doing over there ...go back to your contry hoe..<quoted text>
Hello my dear isn't this fun educating the uneducated

soon the nursery school will open and we have peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Chat (May '11) 2 min Bustyman 467
What does gay anal sex feel like? (Jan '11) 2 min what 4,983
Dirty ki...k 2 min mikebareback 103,110
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Shanew9045 796,222
delhi gay sex 3 min kapil 16,097
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min Averagejoe0088 43,673
GAY scat on skype (Apr '13) 3 min bjam 732
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min dab 381,424
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Wilko_1990 107,384
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min ramzod 779,517
More from around the web