gangbangs in Jamaica
brudan

Nanaimo, Canada

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Has anyone had their wife gangbanged in Jamaica? If so, explain what happened.
Josh

Brighton, UK

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Took an early morning walk along the beach. Two coach drivers washing naked under a tap. Told her to go and talk to them. They took her inside one of the coaches. when she came out she was naked and sp*nk was dribbling down her legs. Dude came over to me and thanked me for letting them use my wife and told me she was a good scr*w.

“Ethically confused ”

Since: Feb 10

Culturally aware

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Spandex,,, A new and interesting fashion statement or a diabolical attempt to make “Orange The New Pink” and to track cellulite via satellite transmission? YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!!
anonymous

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Josh wrote:
Took an early morning walk along the beach. Two coach drivers washing naked under a tap. Told her to go and talk to them. They took her inside one of the coaches. when she came out she was naked and sp*nk was dribbling down her legs. Dude came over to me and thanked me for letting them use my wife and told me she was a good scr*w.

Once did a trip with another white couple. Our wives made a bet who
could do the entire staff first. Never knew who won they lost count, but I do know we did a lot of cleaning up of our wives. When leaving the women had us personaly thank each Black Man for the good servce our wives recieved.

“jamaican”

Since: Dec 11

Queens new york

#5 Jul 14, 2012
did both these stories happen in jamaica?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
33 F, ask me anything!! (Nov '14) 1 min Anon66 6,015
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Bigcock7272 1,270,439
Couples seeks couple for Skype fun 1 min Sumfun1226 1
I'm horny will you help me I inject 2 min here4makegirlsw 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min JACKBONELL027 231,499
gay snapchat stories (Jan '14) 2 min Kinkyfag 1,229
Gay/bi k.k 2 min liamthepidz 77,428
New dirty k..k 7 min messyjess2 122,599
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min RiskyBizAR 21,520
More from around the web