Pirate-girl

UK

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Well this morning i woke up to a surprise my master and my boyfriend decided that i am now going to wear chastity belt so when im not with them i cannot touch myself :s god this things cold anyone else had this happen to them?
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Yes my master puts one on me everytime he leaves home
Pirate-girl

UK

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
Yes my master puts one on me everytime he leaves home
I woke up with it on when i asked why they said i have to be a good girl and wear it for captain (master) and daddy (boyfriend)
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Apr 9, 2012
U'll get used to it, ive been wearing it since i met my masters which was when i was 11, i have 4 masters lol
Pirate-girl

UK

#6 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
U'll get used to it, ive been wearing it since i met my masters which was when i was 11, i have 4 masters lol
Wow lol i have one but i trust him totally he one only a few people who knows my old name to everyone else im abby
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow lol i have one but i trust him totally he one only a few people who knows my old name to everyone else im abby
wow lol, i live with my masters, even though im only 13 :p
Pirate-girl

UK

#8 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
<quoted text> wow lol, i live with my masters, even though im only 13 :p
Wow so young and you sound cute ;) you have lucky masters but what about your family? xx
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Apr 9, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow so young and you sound cute ;) you have lucky masters but what about your family? xx
i get to see them if ive been a good girl, its not easy to please my masters :( especially when we sleep in the same bed
Join Free
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Apr 9, 2012
burning wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, I didn't know you were 13!
nw u do :)
Pirate-girl

UK

#12 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
<quoted text> i get to see them if ive been a good girl, its not easy to please my masters :( especially when we sleep in the same bed
Can be tough good that you can see them at times xxx
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Apr 9, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can be tough good that you can see them at times xxx
yea things went kind of dwn hill when me and my mom had a huge fight, it was never the same and thats when i met the boys and we all bonded really well
Pirate-girl

UK

#15 Apr 9, 2012
burning wrote:
how old are you Pirate-girl? and give me a brief description of what you look like.
are you a pirate chick? That actually sounds hot
Im 18 5'7 slim long red hair green eyes 32FF breasts and well i can sail i own a flintlock and a cutless so i guess i am a pirate ;)
Pirate-girl

UK

#16 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
<quoted text> yea things went kind of dwn hill when me and my mom had a huge fight, it was never the same and thats when i met the boys and we all bonded really well
I hate my mum she went to jail because her abuse went to far and i ended up in hospital i was 8
Lush_vampire

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Apr 9, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate my mum she went to jail because her abuse went to far and i ended up in hospital i was 8
wow its a miricale im still walking she broke my spine and wrist! She could rot away 4 all i care
Pirate-girl

UK

#19 Apr 9, 2012
burning wrote:
<quoted text>
I love me some some hot young slim pirate chick with big cans. Do you wear a patch? That would just be the icing on the top of a very hot hot cake.
I love the accent of UK chicks too.
I have a path bandana and hat lol
Pirate-girl

UK

#21 Apr 9, 2012
Lush_vampire wrote:
<quoted text> wow its a miricale im still walking she broke my spine and wrist! She could rot away 4 all i care
Yeah same for my dad
Pirate-girl

UK

#22 Apr 9, 2012
burning wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been a naughty pirate? Would you happen to have any pics at all you could send me of you in a pirate costume? or any other hot pics of your sexy slim little body?
;) wink, wink my pirate gal
Sorry i dont contact people off here bad past exp but yeah im a naughty pirate is their any other kind? ;)
Pirate-girl

UK

#24 Apr 9, 2012
burning wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes me sad, I really wanted to check you out in that pirate uniform to see if you lived up to your name sake. What do you mean bad exp? What happened? I know its hard to trust others on the interweb, but really, I'm not a bad guy. Just want a good old perv ;)
A guy i contacted got me in some trouble rather not get to into it :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my mothers a muslim slut!! 4 min As ft 8
The Suculent return 4 min HavingaBoner 3,890
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Hiiiiiiiiiiii 205,513
El Paso GangBang 5 min LikesToPlay 1
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 5 min cinger23 20,131
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min iBall 537,053
straight guys...ever been forced/seduced into g... (Dec '13) 5 min Robbie 373
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Somefun 346,909
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min oliviap977 458,814
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Sion321 36,445