Girls: ever outdoor pantyless ?
VitaSue

Hawthorne, NJ

#108 Jan 24, 2010
Massimo wrote:
Girls: ever outdoor pantyless ?
and if yes, why ?
curious about it
I have. Our property is fairly well hidden from the street. If im home alone I love to be in one of my husbies old shirts and panties. Sometimes after a shower Ill just throw the shirt on. One day I decided to just walk out front to get the mail. Our mail boxes are rural on the end of driveway kind. I never expected to see my next door neighbor. He came over and wanted to talk. It was warm out but windy so I had to hold the shirt down. I finally got him to go and was going back up the driveway when a wind blew up the back and lifted the shirt. I quickly looked to see if he was gone but there he was turned my way and looking at my naked ass with a big smile. I just put my hand up to my mouth like "ooops" and smailed back. Big mistake Ill not do it again.
Jake

Tully, NY

#109 Jan 24, 2010
VitaSue wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Our property is fairly well hidden from the street. If im home alone I love to be in one of my husbies old shirts and panties. Sometimes after a shower Ill just throw the shirt on. One day I decided to just walk out front to get the mail. Our mail boxes are rural on the end of driveway kind. I never expected to see my next door neighbor. He came over and wanted to talk. It was warm out but windy so I had to hold the shirt down. I finally got him to go and was going back up the driveway when a wind blew up the back and lifted the shirt. I quickly looked to see if he was gone but there he was turned my way and looking at my naked ass with a big smile. I just put my hand up to my mouth like "ooops" and smailed back. Big mistake Ill not do it again.
R u who I think u r ? Jake the snake.
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

#110 Jan 25, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> R u who I think u r ? Jake the snake.
Jake!! YES! I saw a few posts on FFF and didnt recognize the user name but I suspected maybe you were from TOPIX. I answered you post to me a few minutes ago on FFF. Its a long letter so Ill not repeat it here. Its very nice to hear from you Jake. I don't know if youve noticed but that FFF site is a PIA. Double posting because it disappears and you click twice and now they are gradually making it so you have to register with your info to post.
Im not a trusting soul so I will not do it. WE had a great show us you penis thread going and the guys were able to post pictures and Oh man were some of then good!! They killed it! Now most of the men use those host websites so you can link to see their c22ks.
I decided to try VitaSue hoping if Snake was one of the good guys you would catch it and you did. Im hoping not to get any more flak from a few judgmental females so I killed the other user name.
Please go to FFF to read my letter to you. Then we can use TOPIX which is easier. Ill just quit FFF now. Hope all is well with you Jake. Love Susan
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

#111 Jan 25, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> R u who I think u r ? Jake the snake.
Jake Im at Louisa's. We are spending the day together and although its raining we plan to do some girls stuff. I was looking at some of your goings on with her and wow you are a very naughty boy!
She told me she was trying to get me back on TOPIX but did'nt want to let others know we are related. I told her its OK since from what ive seen she has not run into the flak I did. Look for VitaSue from now on. Louisa has been on FFF lately too in case you didnt see her, but we stay cool. Louisa is cool with my [situation]! She is very understanding and for her age no dummy.
I hope to hear from you. Susan
Jake

Tully, NY

#113 Jan 25, 2010
Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake!! YES! I saw a few posts on FFF and didnt recognize the user name but I suspected maybe you were from TOPIX. I answered you post to me a few minutes ago on FFF. Its a long letter so Ill not repeat it here. Its very nice to hear from you Jake. I don't know if youve noticed but that FFF site is a PIA. Double posting because it disappears and you click twice and now they are gradually making it so you have to register with your info to post.
Im not a trusting soul so I will not do it. WE had a great show us you penis thread going and the guys were able to post pictures and Oh man were some of then good!! They killed it! Now most of the men use those host websites so you can link to see their c22ks.
I decided to try VitaSue hoping if Snake was one of the good guys you would catch it and you did. Im hoping not to get any more flak from a few judgmental females so I killed the other user name.
Please go to FFF to read my letter to you. Then we can use TOPIX which is easier. Ill just quit FFF now. Hope all is well with you Jake. Love Susan
Well, I would have definitely sent you a pic of my package. I would be happy to gp lb for lb with the boys. LOL P.S. I think my suspicions were right.
Jake

Tully, NY

#114 Jan 25, 2010
Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Im at Louisa's. We are spending the day together and although its raining we plan to do some girls stuff. I was looking at some of your goings on with her and wow you are a very naughty boy!
She told me she was trying to get me back on TOPIX but did'nt want to let others know we are related. I told her its OK since from what ive seen she has not run into the flak I did. Look for VitaSue from now on. Louisa has been on FFF lately too in case you didnt see her, but we stay cool. Louisa is cool with my [situation]! She is very understanding and for her age no dummy.
I hope to hear from you. Susan
VERY NAUGHTY - you have no idea
Jake

Tully, NY

#115 Jan 25, 2010
Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake!! YES! I saw a few posts on FFF and didnt recognize the user name but I suspected maybe you were from TOPIX. I answered you post to me a few minutes ago on FFF. Its a long letter so Ill not repeat it here. Its very nice to hear from you Jake. I don't know if youve noticed but that FFF site is a PIA. Double posting because it disappears and you click twice and now they are gradually making it so you have to register with your info to post.
Im not a trusting soul so I will not do it. WE had a great show us you penis thread going and the guys were able to post pictures and Oh man were some of then good!! They killed it! Now most of the men use those host websites so you can link to see their c22ks.
I decided to try VitaSue hoping if Snake was one of the good guys you would catch it and you did. Im hoping not to get any more flak from a few judgmental females so I killed the other user name.
Please go to FFF to read my letter to you. Then we can use TOPIX which is easier. Ill just quit FFF now. Hope all is well with you Jake. Love Susan
I did respond to your note on that site.
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

#116 Jan 25, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> VERY NAUGHTY - you have no idea
Hello JAKE!! I know your naughty! What a surprise. My neice told me only a day or two ago that you mentioned me a few times. She wasn't sure if I wanted to stay aloof from the THS site so she didn't tip her mitt untill we spoke. Im going to be here today and we were going to look for a crib. We know there will be a shower and she will get more than everything but she wants to get the crib herself with my help to be sure of safety and quality. Im her favorite aunt. I told her I be,Lol. I know you go online late at night but between all the messages I left on FFF and here you should spot one of them. SV.
P.S. I dont see AllenE or Ben on any of the list or the recent posts. Most of the topics are new or the SOS. But FFF is a lousy site to deal with.
Join Free
Jake

Tully, NY

#117 Jan 25, 2010
Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello JAKE!! I know your naughty! What a surprise. My neice told me only a day or two ago that you mentioned me a few times. She wasn't sure if I wanted to stay aloof from the THS site so she didn't tip her mitt untill we spoke. Im going to be here today and we were going to look for a crib. We know there will be a shower and she will get more than everything but she wants to get the crib herself with my help to be sure of safety and quality. Im her favorite aunt. I told her I be,Lol. I know you go online late at night but between all the messages I left on FFF and here you should spot one of them. SV.
P.S. I dont see AllenE or Ben on any of the list or the recent posts. Most of the topics are new or the SOS. But FFF is a lousy site to deal with.
Well, I'm here, so go ahead and use me. errrrr, feeling naughty here. yikes
Louisa D

Hawthorne, NJ

#118 Jan 25, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> I did respond to your note on that site.
Jake, You missed it. You respopnded to another post. I copied and pasted here for you.
FROM the FFF site this morning.
Well hello Reality 1. I do remember you. Im sorry I just have a black out with Snake?
I remember you and I discussing the picnic penis sighting and you or Ben tipped me off it was on purpose or most likely was. Its been approximately 6 months! Im amazed you found me. I went to FFF for recreation so I suppose you did too. I kept my User name and you spotted me. I miss TOPIX but just got so sick of being judged.
One girl called me a size queen and penis obsessive and phoney because I was conflicted about my husband and did say positive things and then negative things. Meantime she was on the same threads wasnt she? Nobody questioned her motives!
Not only was I pissed about that but so many others that pick apart the people who post. I know some of it is stupid and dumb but to attack and ruin the fun? Just got to be sickenning. Anyway, I remember you and ALLEN E and Ben and Seymour and a few other men who were very understanding and supportive. Some of you jokingly said I had a fan club going. Maybe the problem was cattyness? I never thouight of it as a popularity contest but women can be that way. I checked in last night on Topix because I saw you other post under SNAKE and suspected you must know me from there. I changed my name to Vita Sue so I wouldnt start a new problem. I hoped you might see it and pick up on it. I have to look and see if you did now. I was going to say DolceSue which is Italian for sweet. But took the first 3 letters of my last name instead.

Addendum: Louisa just told me she sent you to FFF. Don't worry Ill get this sorted out soon! How about we stick to Topix now? VitaSue
Jake

Tully, NY

#119 Jan 25, 2010
Louisa D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake, You missed it. You respopnded to another post. I copied and pasted here for you.
FROM the FFF site this morning.
Well hello Reality 1. I do remember you. Im sorry I just have a black out with Snake?
I remember you and I discussing the picnic penis sighting and you or Ben tipped me off it was on purpose or most likely was. Its been approximately 6 months! Im amazed you found me. I went to FFF for recreation so I suppose you did too. I kept my User name and you spotted me. I miss TOPIX but just got so sick of being judged.
One girl called me a size queen and penis obsessive and phoney because I was conflicted about my husband and did say positive things and then negative things. Meantime she was on the same threads wasnt she? Nobody questioned her motives!
Not only was I pissed about that but so many others that pick apart the people who post. I know some of it is stupid and dumb but to attack and ruin the fun? Just got to be sickenning. Anyway, I remember you and ALLEN E and Ben and Seymour and a few other men who were very understanding and supportive. Some of you jokingly said I had a fan club going. Maybe the problem was cattyness? I never thouight of it as a popularity contest but women can be that way. I checked in last night on Topix because I saw you other post under SNAKE and suspected you must know me from there. I changed my name to Vita Sue so I wouldnt start a new problem. I hoped you might see it and pick up on it. I have to look and see if you did now. I was going to say DolceSue which is Italian for sweet. But took the first 3 letters of my last name instead.
Addendum: Louisa just told me she sent you to FFF. Don't worry Ill get this sorted out soon! How about we stick to Topix now? VitaSue
Ok - I have a lot to share with you. J
henry

Ipoh, Malaysia

#120 Jan 25, 2010
sarah n others girls..fancy some chat in yahoo;-)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#121 Jan 25, 2010
viennagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
sure not.. but nice feeling
hairy x.mas
luv
saraH
I agree with you vienna girl. the sensation and the realization of a hidden pleasure is so very sexy and in your words a nice feeling. It is naughty and nice.
ItsBrandiGirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#122 Jan 25, 2010
Hey I love to be pantyless and love to let guys get a peek :o) Especially married guys who are sitting with their wives :o) Guess that makes me baaaaaaad?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#123 Jan 25, 2010
ItsBrandiGirl wrote:
Hey I love to be pantyless and love to let guys get a peek :o) Especially married guys who are sitting with their wives :o) Guess that makes me baaaaaaad?
well....I'd say just naughty just in a more selective way....kind of like Catherine Tramell (Sharon Stone's character) in Basic Instinct.
eddy

United States

#124 Jan 25, 2010
ItsBrandiGirl wrote:
Hey I love to be pantyless and love to let guys get a peek :o) Especially married guys who are sitting with their wives :o) Guess that makes me baaaaaaad?
actually thats sexy "brandi" like ittt
123456789lol

Springfield, OH

#125 Jan 25, 2010
never

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#126 Jan 25, 2010
ItsBrandiGirl wrote:
Hey I love to be pantyless and love to let guys get a peek :o) Especially married guys who are sitting with their wives :o) Guess that makes me baaaaaaad?
sexy, naughty and arousing...
skip

Omaha, NE

#127 Jan 25, 2010
Any women want to chat more and have msn?
amy

UK

#128 Jan 25, 2010
i have never tried it but im sure it very refreshing! lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min 22cum 66,615
School sluts (May '13) 6 min trev09 24
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min mitchellshahan 906,330
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Lakn99 442,226
any guys masturbating on skype right now? (May '12) 6 min johnnvib 551
Wives having sex in adult theaters (Jan '08) 7 min Sk1ggy 4,739
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min simmi121771 17,177
Dirty ki...k 8 min RazorMasta 173,515
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min RazorMasta 124,091
More from around the web