why do white girls let muslim men use...

Since: Apr 12

United States

#289 May 25, 2012
Muslim facts
first of all _
MUSLIM IS NOT RACE OR
ISLAM IS NOT A RACE
you fucked ppl
IT A RELIGION.. muslim is a person who follow islam religion.

Muslim can be
white, black east asian. maxican, arab,nonarab, indian, paki etc ect ect
When you say muslim what do you mean brown or arab or middle_eastren
Well, the arab and middest are not race allso.
Their are black and white arab allso. Their are nonmuslim arab allso.
RACE IS NOT RELIGION. DONT MIX IT. DONT USE muslim as code for brown person
Turkish, bosnian,albanian, azerbaijan AND SLAVIC FROM RUSSIA etc etc ARE WHITE OF MUSLIM
THEIR ARE GROWING NUM. OF WHITE AND BLACK MUSLIM convert.
Allso the arab or middlest type of muslim are only 23%. Of All population.
Most of the muslim (lived in) are south est asian like
malaysia, indonesia , mongolia, evan country like china, south koria etc
Their are black muslim alllso.
And south asia like india, pakistan , bangladish, srilanka, afghan
The paki musman and arab are not evan the same
The albania ( white muslim) is not same.
INDIA IS NOT SOME AS PAKI MUSLIM
MUSLIM HAVE DEFFRANT CULTURE

Since: Apr 12

United States

#290 May 25, 2012
a meddlestrn Conservative christian or hindu from india can be as conaervative as indian/arabmuslim.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#291 May 25, 2012
most of the Conservative (AND I GOING to use EASTERN conservative or asian WHICH IS Correct word for that culture rather than muslim cus it a religion) A south asian
or meddleastern dont go out of their culture and Marriage out side
Spatially to a white girl

Since: Apr 12

United States

#292 May 25, 2012
cuz the the white girl known as slutty.
the most of the interacial cuple are white-east asian eg. japanese, chinese ( nonmuslim one) and white and black .
if u want to save your race tell your woman to not sleep around

Since: Apr 12

United States

#293 May 25, 2012
Cut here wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you don't know the first thing about Islam.
Muslim men are patriarchial, yes, but not moreso than men of any other religion. Polygamy is not "inbuilt", it is an option (under very very strict conditions). The idiots who go around marrying five women nowadays aren't following the rules under which it is allowed to marry multiple women (lack of men during wartime to support women who do not have skills to earn, current wife being unable to give birth or would bring harm to herself in the process, or to give support to a widow, to name a few). I realize that these rules seem antiquated by modern standards when women are more than able to support themselves financially, but that just means polygamy should be on the decline (if someone could explain that to the polygamous idiots I'd be much obliged).
Education, equal rights and emancipation are very much core values in Islam. Islam was the first religion to introduce the concept of a woman divorcing a husband. Islam granted both men and women equal rights under God (which, admittedly, modern "muslims" have corrupted). Education is paramount in Islam, for all muslims are enjoined to understand the world they inhabit and gain knowledge no matter how far the quest for knowledge may lead them from home.
Conformity is an ideal for all religious societies. I will concede to the point that a Muslim society in modern times may reflect some of the claims you have met, but I urge you not to associate the actions of such societies with the religion itself. The people who choose to be polygamous for personal reasons, or who choose not to allow daughters to get education, or who participate in honor-killings or wife-beatings are not representative of the image of Islam. All of these things are strictly forbidden by Islamic law.
you are so right about this
i am a indian . this indian guy ( indianman38) shoud warry about hindu. and how their are less right for to a avarage hindu girl cumperd to a turkish muslim girl.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#294 May 25, 2012
WealthyHobo wrote:
Please, anyone,, if you want to generalize an idea like White women are sluts or Muslim men are unfaithful/manwhores.. this is so wrong.. each race/religion/culture has the good people and the bad ones in it.. i am myself a Muslim Teenager, and i know that lots of men from my country go to other countries just to bang.. even married ones.. but that doesn't mean ALL muslim men are like this, just the ones who appear to people.. same way why most people think we are terrorists.. and i bet you only 1% or even less of all muslims even think of doing something to terror others.. but the media only focuses on these 1% so everyone thinks all of us are like this.. there are men from a countries and religions who are not faithful.. there are girls from all races and cultures who are sluts.. but that doesn't mean everyone is..... Please..
I agree with wealthy hobo. It's not just muslim males who try to enslave women. Darn!! I'd like to find JUST ONE lady that I could "enslave," (I don't want to enslave anyone, but a ready lady WOULD be handy)...and not a wife. I had one of those for 24 years, and it just didn't work.(sex was not a problem). And, of course, one does not have to commit bigamy to have one too many spouses.
Aishax

UK

#295 Jun 10, 2012
I'm english and white, but I'm muslim what does that make me?:--)

Since: Apr 12

United States

#296 Jun 11, 2012
Aishax wrote:
I'm english and white, but I'm muslim what does that make me?:--)
An English Muslim? ;) So I think we have FINALLY established the fact that Islam is a religion since 50,000 people just mentioned the same thing! As stupid as this thread is, I just had to post. I'm a Conservative, Christian, and American white guy but seriously?! Drop the racial stereotypes or go do it somewhere else, not all white women are sluts and not all Muslim men are enslaving jerks. If that's the case, then white people are racist and high minded, black people are drug lords or gangsters and asians all have small genitals and are good with numbers. Stop trolling around and grow up a little. Just my opinion though!
Aishax

UK

#298 Jun 11, 2012
agreed, it's a religion? and if you fully understand Islam you'll know its frowned apon, to do half off the things mentioned? you get good people and bad people, no matter the colour or religion.
but not all girls, but some 'white' girls do just lay down an accept anything, i've seen it for myself. it's disgusting, but i'm pretty sure if Muslim girls we're like that, they'd happily go with them, there teenage boys, they have hormones and the sourounded by sex,drugs &drink.
remember, there's a wrong path and a right one.
x
Lil Hubby

Westwood, MA

#299 Jun 11, 2012
White girls let ARAB men use them for sex, and according to my wife and a few of her friends the simple answer is that 1 they take a woman like a man, not some pansy metro-sexual faggotty "white boi" and 2 they have great stamina but are not driven by the orgasm, they will have intercourse until the woman is done and if he has not finished yet he will simply remain hard and let her stroke and felate him until she is ready for more and 3 according to thesee women becuase they generally have very hard, very thick and larger then average penises.

In short my wife says their bodies and attitudes create better sex then non-arab men.

FYI, I am not arab

Since: Oct 11

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#301 Jun 11, 2012
Blakes Seven wrote:
Imagine a Muslim prostitute..dressed up head to toe, in her finest pair of curtains...LOL..
Lurking about street corners for business...while people keep trying to post letters in their mouths...LOL..
Yes, in fact, prostitution exists in Islam. It's called a temporary marriage.
Jennie7

UK

#302 Jun 12, 2012
I think the problem here, is a lethal combination of factors, rather than one simple one.
Here in my home town, i see young girls, 10/12, all dressed up in sexy clothes, hanging around pizza take aways & other fast food outlets,often late in the evening, when they should be at home.
The previous writer is correct, when he says we shouldnt accuse MUSLIM men, when in fact its foreign men, that may or indeed, may not be muslim.
These men treat the girls by giving them money, treats & often alcohol, & of course the girls love it, because it makes them feel grown up. But then when the inevitable happens, all hell breaks loose, rape accusations fly around, & ethnic tensions start up.
Lets be honest here. Any man, foreign or otherwise, that blatantly grooms a young girl, & then has sex with her, should face the full wrath of the law.
However, i would also say, that parents should take more responsibility for their kids, & should not allow young girls ( or boys ), outside at night after say 8 o clock , especially on a school day.
The authorities also need to get their act together though, by accepting that this IS a serious problem, rather than burying their heads in the sand, & telling us the problem does not exist. IT DOES.!!
We are lucky where we live, because we have excellent Police Community Officers, who regularly patrol these hot spots, & chase or take these girls home to their parents.
boozooby

Auburn, CA

#303 Jun 12, 2012
Lil Hubby:

What experiences has your wife had with Arab men? Give us the details please!
Lil Hubby

Dedham, MA

#304 Jun 13, 2012
boozooby wrote:
Lil Hubby:
What experiences has your wife had with Arab men? Give us the details please!
My wife worked in Saudi Arabia for 14 months with a company when she first graduated college, she left that company and worked as a diplomatic liason for the Saudi Embassy in London, which is where we met, and then when we moved back to the states she still worked for the Saudi Embassy here in the US
cuninglingwist

United States

#305 Jun 13, 2012
white woman are all the same they will do anyone for the magic word "love" to them love is sex, I know so many beautiful white woman that live with blacks, they breed them, the more babies the better, more welfare, then he recrutes another young white woman and breeds her, even though the writing is on the wall, they get beaten up, threatend they take their welfair money for drugs and beer, when you ask them why they have let them ruin them or why they havent run for their lives "but I love him", its the same with white women with islamic men, even those that say they have a good life are all lieing so they dont sound stupid, muzzis like white woman becouse they smell good, islamics woman in all that black covering smell awful in the heat of day,thats why they dont get much sex, but when cleaned up they go sex crazy with white guys because its all pent up, but the biggest fear for white girls is the muzzies will think nothing of killing them or set them on fire,throw acid in their faces, for making him or his familly look bad if she even talks to a white guy, God is great!
muzzies are very jealouse of white guys taking their women because their dicks like blacks are small, every girl thinks blacks have huge dicks same with the muzzies, but they are mostly small, however they are more potent than whites, blacks and muzzies are all breeders.their used to be a blog about white girls with black men or muzzies, OMG these girls would be saying how they ruined their lives, what fools they were in believing in them warning young girls to run from blacks and muzzies. for them it was to late their lives ruined.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#306 Jun 14, 2012
Jennie7 wrote:
I see young girls, 10/12, all dressed up in sexy clothes, hanging around pizza take aways & other fast food outlets,often late in the evening, when they should be at home.
The previous writer is correct, when he says we shouldnt accuse MUSLIM men, when in fact its foreign men, that may or indeed, may not be muslim.
These men treat the girls by giving them money, treats & often alcohol, & of course the girls love it, because it makes them feel grown up. But then when the inevitable happens, all hell breaks loose, rape accusations fly around, & ethnic tensions start up.
Muslim men, respect their modest women, If white women are available, what is the problem. They do not force the girls to drink, or take drugs, its the girls choice! Another report shows that girls 10 to 11 are doing oral on demand for guys. No one forces them!
avril

Ireland

#308 Jul 31, 2012
Jkalt wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fcuk u talking about. It was my Christian friends in school who were bragging about how they gonna fuck white women. And for your info they were the ones who used to bring pornography in school and supply it along with alcohol and other forbidden stuff to Muslims or in othe words rest of the class. It's because of pornography where most women or all women were white were shown as prostitutes. And this is why this kind of view towarda European or white women. So who is to blame?
But most of them do understand when they come here that not all womes are like this
I agreethat pornography is
creating this idea that western women are easy and prostitutes. Nearly all pornography displays white women. We are seen as products who can be bouight by alcohol or fast cars. I hear muslim friends say this too.
Proud

Reading, UK

#309 Sep 2, 2012
Islam is an evil religion and should be banned.
416jen

Toronto, Canada

#310 Sep 19, 2012
Because they are the best for wire transfers!!!! Cha Ching!!! We need some of that oil money too! Also, many Euro gals do it for papers!!!
Jenny

Birmingham, UK

#312 Oct 22, 2012
Lil Huby wife so right Mahmood a new neighbour of ours recently talked me into going out with him (behind my husbands back)when we met up he was with 7 of his taxi driver buddies. They took me back to their office which had a room upstairs and I enjoyed all eight of them...it was amazing!! I am now a self confessed white gang bang nympho for muslim pakistani men!!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min timtim9455 359,257
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 1 min The only 1,997
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Doit555 1,511,699
How does a white guy meet black women? (Sep '07) 1 min foot lover m 5,267
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min jackandjanedoe 254,653
gay/bi lads in torquay devon. (Dec '12) 3 min Acb987 855
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min Fredp00 156,717
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min BadMan 26,147
More from around the web