should i keep having sex with my uncle?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
a boy asked me out at school but now i dont know what to do because of my uncle. should i just keep having sex with him and not tell this boy when i date him or should i turn him down?
That_bubonic

Radford, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
How long has this been going on. If you wanna ki k me my name is at the top

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 9, 2013
littlepinkstarBaby wrote:
a boy asked me out at school but now i dont know what to do because of my uncle. should i just keep having sex with him and not tell this boy when i date him or should i turn him down?
How old are you pink
bigdick

Nottingham, UK

#5 Feb 9, 2013
well I think you should carry on having sex with your uncle and date the guy what's the worst that can happen do u enjoy the sex by the way if you don't mind me asking ;)?
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
no i dont. id rather talk here. any advice tho?
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
i mean i dont want to k ik. im 14 and ive never had a bf before. i want one but im afraid. i live with my aunt and uncle and i wouldnt want the boy to find out especially since my uncle tell me im not allowed to tell my aunt.
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
bigdick wrote:
<quoted text> well I think you should carry on having sex with your uncle and date the guy what's the worst that can happen do u enjoy the sex by the way if you don't mind me asking ;)?
well i guess i like sex. ive had it for a long time and it used to hurt but now when my aunt goes to work i get excited feeling and i used to be afraid
That_bubonic

Radford, VA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Call the cops
Join Free
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
That_bubonic wrote:
Call the cops
why?
Anonymous

South Africa

#11 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
why?
so u 14 and u love your kitty
being spread wide by your uncle
bigdick

Nottingham, UK

#12 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
well i guess i like sex. ive had it for a long time and it used to hurt but now when my aunt goes to work i get excited feeling and i used to be afraid
soo sexy where u from?
Badwife

Glasgow, UK

#14 Feb 10, 2013
I was in same position Hun, my uncle used to spank me around your age, we had sex to, I stopped thou after a while x

Since: Dec 12

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
how did u seduce him for him to make yall start f**king??
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
iSouthDallasSwaqq wrote:
<quoted text>how did u seduce him for him to make yall start f**king??
i didnt seduce him. what are you talking about? my aunt works late and he stays with me and makes me dinner. he works when im in school. i didnt ask him for sex he just started it one day.
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Badwife wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in same position Hun, my uncle used to spank me around your age, we had sex to, I stopped thou after a while x
so what did you do? did you tell your uncle you wanted to have a bf? was he ok with it? i really like this boy but i dont know if he will like me anymore if he finds out :/
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Licherout wrote:
<quoted text>If you enjoy the sex with your uncle then continue with it.You can bang two guys separately without your b/f finding out.Besides the boy just wants to bang you at 14 yo ,he wil not be around til graduation and possible marriage. There is no reason for him to know or find out anymore than your aunt.I hope if your not on birth control,get on it,a baby from either of them at 14 can really mess up your life.How old were you when your uncle first got sexual with you? Good luck ,enjoy both and be baby safe.
well i guess i would just feel guilty. i know im not going to marry him, i dont want to get married! i was 11 and he said that it was a part of growing up and thats what family does, they help each other out. would it be cheating?
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#20 Feb 17, 2013
isnt there anyone who has been in this situation? its already been like a week and i havent said yes but i didnt say no either. he meets me at my locker and i let him walk me home once. he tried to kiss me on wednesday but i was embarrassed because i havent told my uncle about him yet
littlepinkstarBa by

Bellevue, WA

#22 Feb 17, 2013
he will know thats what you guys dont get! he knows where i live because i let him walk me home and i cant keep lying and telling him that i dont want him to come over for any made up reason. if i skip out after school then my uncle will start to wonder where ive been and hes the only one who knows when im lying and he knows how to get the truth. i just want to know what to do and i cant do both!
without prrjudice

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2013
he will know thats what you guys dont get! he knows where i live because i let him walk me home and i cant keep lying and telling him that i dont want him to come over for any made up reason. if i skip out after school then my uncle will start to wonder where ive been and hes the only one who knows when im lying and he knows how to get the truth. i just want to know what to do and i cant do both!
Stay with your uncle, he can be your unanswered prayers. Girls your age should be sexing older men becuz we would love you forever. We can support you on any subject. Trust me, your uncle and you should stay together. As for little boys, he would brag to his friends that you spread easily. Then you would be marked forever. Wanna txt or email?

Since: Jan 13

Lucknow, India

#25 Feb 17, 2013
when you done sex frist time wht you got lot of pain or blood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min grosstete4 459,069
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Sambo127 205,683
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 7 min hal 26,193
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min cara_ew 36,526
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 7 min Chrisy83 5,995
bi curious guys only 7 min sweetass4u22 113
DFW, TX Area Dominant Male Seeking Submissive F... 8 min Dave69lover 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min frenchh 537,291
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min part_time_hornball1 347,128

Human Sexuality People Search